ProPoints Four months to my wedding and a stone to lose!!!!!!!

No I don't use them either to b honest but I was just curious today to see how many I was earning from exercise... Not a whole lot :) lol

No I don't use them either to b honest but I was just curious today to see how many I was earning from exercise... Not a whole lot :) lol

I did 6.67 Miles today and that was 3AP lol x

Struggling to b honest I find that come 7 or 8 pm I'm very very hungry n want to pick...... How do u use ur daily allowance?? I can't seem to stretch mine at all....

Struggling to b honest I find that come 7 or 8 pm I'm very very hungry n want to pick...... How do u use ur daily allowance?? I can't seem to stretch mine at all....

I use normally 6pp for Brekkie, 6pp for Lunch, 10pp for Dinner and remaining 4pp for Evening Naughty Snacks! I do pad out my 26pp with lots of Zero Heroes and normally always use my Weeklies as I have better losses. X

Yeah that sounds really good.... I dunno y I'm so hungry all the time.....ill get through it.... I'm off to London at the weekend and so determine to do well n not pig out and will b walking alot x

Yeah that sounds really good.... I dunno y I'm so hungry all the time.....ill get through it.... I'm off to London at the weekend and so determine to do well n not pig out and will b walking alot x

Walking will earn u lots of AP too! Do u fill up on plenty of Zero Heroes? They are a lifesaver for me!x

Not really but I need to start doing that and I will!!!!

Yea zero Heros are my saving grace I couldn't live without them! Zero point soup is the best way to curb the hunger

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Everton :) I do love soup... I'm having a great day today in terms of food..... Working til seven and hope to get out for a good hour then walk/ jog :) here's to an awesome Thursday for all x

Here to subscribe. You're doing really well. Keep it up!

Not really but I need to start doing that and I will!!!!

You will if you want to beat the hunger! More is More ;-) x

Thanks Everton :) I do love soup... I'm having a great day today in terms of food..... Working til seven and hope to get out for a good hour then walk/ jog :) here's to an awesome Thursday for all x

Hope u enjoy your walk/jog :) x

well how was your walk/jog hope it went well and hope you had a good thursday

Hey ladies. Had an amazing day today... Ate well within my points and exercised for over an hour too so I'm very happy... U no I'm just over a week into this and already I feel less bloated and better within myself :) happy days... I was singing at a wedding today and cudnt help thinking.......oh my gosh that's gonna b me very soon!!!!!!!

Hey ladies. Had an amazing day today... Ate well within my points and exercised for over an hour too so I'm very happy... U no I'm just over a week into this and already I feel less bloated and better within myself :) happy days... I was singing at a wedding today and cudnt help thinking.......oh my gosh that's gonna b me very soon!!!!!!!

Awwwwww so glad things are slotting into place for you Sweetie! Onwards to WI to see the fruits of your labour :)

Yes that's it I cannot wait.. I'm actually weighing in tomorrow as ill b away after that for a week so ill let u no how I get on. N then I hav to b very focused while I'm away :)

Yes that's it I cannot wait.. I'm actually weighing in tomorrow as ill b away after that for a week so ill let u no how I get on. N then I hav to b very focused while I'm away :)

Ooooo Good Luck for Tomorrow's WI, my WI will actually be Saturday rather than tomorrow so I gave myself a fair week :) x

I'm hoping to b down another pound. So il let u all no how it goes... Here's hoping I c 9st 10lbs on the scales tomorrow :)

Back