Fraggles New Atkins diary

I cook the whole pack of sausies when I'm having them for dinner and have them for brekkie. I've even nuked them up in the micro, wrapped in foil and taken them to work. They stay hot quite a while!

I have a mim every morning. Takes 2 minutes to prepare and Im out the door. I must admit though it is the one thing I miss about Exante. Having a shake in the morning is so quick and easy and requires no thought whatsoever.

I thought about doing a MiM for brekkie but the only time i've had one I got really gassy and bloated - might have been a coincidence so might try again.

Try an Atkins shake instead of a bar? Surprisingly filling & no sugar alcohols.

Weigh in today : gained 1.5lbs :(

I could cry - I've been so good and to have gain now sucks!

So plan is no more sugar alcohols and cut right back on cheese. I will find the culprit and get back on track.

((hugs))
Hang in there fraggle - you will find culprit and it will come off :)

So many hugs. For me my staller was definitely the sugar alcohols. You'll find what it is for you and have a woosh when you eliminate it to make up for this. I know it's so tough when you've been trying so hard to have something 'legal' waylay your efforts. Try posting up your whole daily menu each day for a week - I do it daily and find it helps me keep track.

Sorry to hear you went up a bit Fraggle, your plan is a sound one though, pin the bugger down that is causing you the trouble :)

Ooopsie had a bit of an accident yesterday. Slipped and fell on my butt whilst wearing a full set of scuba gear. Now every muscle in my body hurts and I don't know whether it's down to that or the shred. Either way I'm going to have to bin off spinning tonight. Just glad my back seems to be ok as two lots of spinal surgery is plenty.

Managed to stay 100% all weekend even though it was hubby's birthday so very happy with that.

Yep. I'm a qualified Rescue Diver. Love it in the nice warm water - it was only 5 degrees yesterday - a little chilly.

Rather you than me fraggle :)

Brr - i only consider warm water for immersion!

Well I'm very impressed: I never graduated from swimming widths, at school! (now too scared to get back in a cossie).

Loving loving loving the dreamfields pasta.

Please tell me it's completely legal????

Back