Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

It was me who mentioned Chichester my mother in-laws mobile home is there.

Cancer is just the worst thing ever my dads youngest sister died from it. Xx

It was me who mentioned Chichester my mother in-laws mobile home is there.

Cancer is just the worst thing ever my dads youngest sister died from it. Xx
I know Nessa.. Its the pits.. My Mam died from it.. And my Mam's Mam, and my Dad's step Dad..

Ah knew I'd heard it here..

Just had my dinner and I am STUFFED!!!! Wanted to have it early seen as I've kettlebells tonight so don't want to have eaten anything too big or heavy this evening when I get him from work.. I'll have food obv.. Just not a big meal..
I need a little nap now tho.. So maybe not the best idea...

Dubchick81 said:
Just had my dinner and I am STUFFED!!!! Wanted to have it early seen as I've kettlebells tonight so don't want to have eaten anything too big or heavy this evening when I get him from work.. I'll have food obv.. Just not a big meal..
I need a little nap now tho.. So maybe not the best idea...

What did you have? I'm so hungry today and I've eaten all my fruit! Plus I want to save some points for tonight as I'm making the keylime pie and cheesecake and it would be rude for me not to make myself a mini one to try lol xx

nessa123 said:
What did you have? I'm so hungry today and I've eaten all my fruit! Plus I want to save some points for tonight as I'm making the keylime pie and cheesecake and it would be rude for me not to make myself a mini one to try lol xx

Ohh yummy! Look forward to seeing the pics :0)

What did you have Hun?are you looking forward to Kettlebells tonight?
NO!!! I hate it... Ah no i'm kidding.. We have a love/hate relationship.. ha ha...
I had pasta bolognese.. From a batch I made about a month ago :)

Nessa I'm the same.. And I too have eaten all my fruit for the day.. Will have to go have me a coffee or 3 :)

Dubchick81 said:
NO!!! I hate it... Ah no i'm kidding.. We have a love/hate relationship.. ha ha...
I had pasta bolognese.. From a batch I made about a month ago :)

Nessa I'm the same.. And I too have eaten all my fruit for the day.. Will have to go have me a coffee or 3 :)

Lol oh dear,have you noticed a difference in how you feel? And don't say hatred lol

Lol oh dear,have you noticed a difference in how you feel? And don't say hatred lol
LMAO... No but then saying that.. I've only been to 1 class so no matter how good it is, its not gona be that good ha ha

Awe me poor puppy. Went gut a walk n when I was leaving him he went ballistic. Was frying n howling after me n Reyna run across to me. So much so that Jonathan had to pick him up n his neighbours came out to see what was going on..... :(

Didn get to kettlebells this evening. Got a wee dose of diarea :( Absolutely fine now n tummy feels fine so hopefully was just last nights tgi having a bad affect n it's over with now

image-3258628502.jpg

Pic of my bro's did Hunter as promised :)
Gorgeous little thing

Dubchick81 said:
Awe me poor puppy. Went gut a walk n when I was leaving him he went ballistic. Was frying n howling after me n Reyna run across to me. So much so that Jonathan had to pick him up n his neighbours came out to see what was going on..... :(

Didn get to kettlebells this evening. Got a wee dose of diarea :( Absolutely fine now n tummy feels fine so hopefully was just last nights tgi having a bad affect n it's over with now

Aw bless him,missing his Mummy,sorry to hear that and about you having a upset tummy,hope you're ok now :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Aww lovely stuff,how's you today?

Yea all good ya. Early start as leaving work at 4 to fly home, get ready n get my ass to the pub for the nationwide "To Arthur" :)

Weighed in this morning as no doubt ill b too hungover n full if drink n take away to do it in the morning. Lost 1.5 :)

Back