Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Dubchick81 said:
Thanks hun.. Ah I expected A gain.. But not quite to that extent.. I did hav a night of boozing so its expected..
Hey ho will battle on :)

Indeed I have probably gained twice that but I'm not weighing!

Dubchick81 said:
You're fine Daisy hun.. thanks a mil.. xx

Spray tan booked for an hours time.. Feel super FAT and not looking forward to it..
Also just realised yesterday.. I've got myself a CREAM dress for the Christening on Sunday and I am due TOTM.. Not the best idea in the world!!!

2 pairs of knickers and be well prepared. Nine came unexpectedly once when I was walking down the town in a pair of pale purple trousers and a thong - not a nice look lol I can laugh about it now

Dubchick81 said:
You're fine Daisy hun.. thanks a mil.. xx

Spray tan booked for an hours time.. Feel super FAT and not looking forward to it..
Also just realised yesterday.. I've got myself a CREAM dress for the Christening on Sunday and I am due TOTM.. Not the best idea in the world!!!

I'd be more worried about wearing a cream dress after a spray tan?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

mrsgosling3 said:
2 pairs of knickers and be well prepared. Nine came unexpectedly once when I was walking down the town in a pair of pale purple trousers and a thong - not a nice look lol I can laugh about it now
Good tip. And I'm wearing a................................. Slip!!!!!!!
The skirt on the dress is kinda see thru so had to get a slip!!! God I feel 50!!
Ps... Cringing at ur nightmare!!
Mrsm79 said:
I'd be more worried about wearing a cream dress after a spray tan?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Lol Tracy no it'll b grand once in showered at least once. X

HAHAHA So you're wearing a slip?!?!?!?! They still make them??? LOL
Sorry had to laugh.....remembering my mam with them in years gone by! LOL

Ok....i'm over it ;) Ahhh but if you didn't call it a slip but an underskirt i'd not have laughed so loudly! (sorry for teasing ;))

As for the tan, it'll be grand after the shower and the other.....2 knickers sound good and don't forget the wings! X

Serha said:
HAHAHA So you're wearing a slip?!?!?!?! They still make them??? LOL
Sorry had to laugh.....remembering my mam with them in years gone by! LOL

Ok....i'm over it ;) Ahhh but if you didn't call it a slip but an underskirt i'd not have laughed so loudly! (sorry for teasing ;))

As for the tan, it'll be grand after the shower and the other.....2 knickers sound good and don't forget the wings! X

I kno serha it took some convincing for me to get it. I wanted to leave it in to hav more lining put in. The only ppl I ever kno of that wore a slip is my mam n nana!!!

LOL you'l be only gorgeous with your slip ;)
Mind you....wouldn't it be worse without - imagine you were seethrough and you didn't know!!!

Serha said:
LOL you'l be only gorgeous with your slip ;)
Mind you....wouldn't it be worse without - imagine you were seethrough and you didn't know!!!

Ur havin' a great laugh at my expense there aren't ya?! Ha ha

mrsgosling3 said:
Not that long. The rate my days feel like thy go thas

Lol I don't even finish that - too tired!!

It was supposed to say not that long. The rate my days feel like they go that will be here in the blink of an eye lol

Friday October 5th

2ltr water
Tea n toast - 4pp
Ham sandwich. Extra slice toast (coz am greedy) king cheese n onion - 12pp
Twirl - 5pp
Plum x2
Snack shortcake - 5pp
Chicken sandwich meal - 21pp
2 glasses prosecco - 4pp each???

45 min brisk walk with stringer

Food for Saturday 6th October

1lt water.