Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

I blame office work too. When I was 17 I was a beauty therapist and skinny. Then I got a job next to a McDonald's and wimpy which was devastating. I put in about a stone but when I realised I stopped eating them and lost weight quickly as was on my feet all day.

Then I got an office job with a trolly lady, vending machine and office cakes/biscuits etc. I ate literally everything in sight from 8.30am to 6pm then went home for tea and pudding and my bfs parents owned a pub so I drank and ate bra snacks every night too. I went from a size 12 to a size 24 in less than a year. I was huge and to too it all off devastated when my bf at the time dumped me as I was too fat!

My weight has always yo yoed since then and I still work in a office but refuse everything and told my trolly lady a list of the only things I'm allowed to buy and if I pick anything else she refuses to serve me....and I don't take in money for the vending machine. If I want anything from the trolly I take In the right money or owe her the next day. Seems to be working :) xxx

Where you from Mrsgosling??
How awful of your BF?! Pig!! You were still the person he met I'm sure..
But I did giggle when you said you ate "bra snacks" hee hee (yes I am a child at heart!!)
We don't have a vending machine, or trolley lady but we do have a box of sweets for Barnardos and one for the Jack & Jill Foundation and a basket of crisps & chocolate for Our Ladys Childrens Hospital sitting looking at all day :(
And the usual bikkies n cakes n sweets that come with working in an office...

I blame office jobs too!!! I used to wok as a sales assistant in a sports shop!!! Yes a sports shop! I was on my feet for 9hrs a day!!! Early stars - late finishes. I didn't eat amazingly healthy but I was a size 10!!! And then office job an hello cellulite and hug tummy!!!

Bloody offices!!! They should be standing jobs!!! Computer up high no chairs and sit down for your lunch break lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Ha ha.. Yea I agree.. With peddles on so we can "cycle" our way thru the day while sitting at our desks doing our work.. lol

Dubchick81 said:
Where you from Mrsgosling??
How awful of your BF?! Pig!! You were still the person he met I'm sure..
But I did giggle when you said you ate "bra snacks" hee hee (yes I am a child at heart!!)
We don't have a vending machine, or trolley lady but we do have a box of sweets for Barnardos and one for the Jack & Jill Foundation and a basket of crisps & chocolate for Our Ladys Childrens Hospital sitting looking at all day :(
And the usual bikkies n cakes n sweets that come with working in an office...

I'm near Dover if that's what you wanted to know...and yes he was a pig - he went on to sleep with me for a year behind his new girlfriends back and then marry my best friend!!! and bra snacks are great don't you know - like be snacks but designed to make your boobs bigger!!! Xx

Hehehe I laughed at bra snacks too :D. . . Imagine if you could get bra snacks, bum snacks, tummy snacks and each made that part bigger. And then tummy fruit, bum fruit, bra fruit which all made them smaller!!! Yes I live in a dream world where I could be lazy an eat and still skinny!! Lol

I'm near Dover if that's what you wanted to know...and yes he was a pig - he went on to sleep with me for a year behind his new girlfriends back and then marry my best friend!!! and bra snacks are great don't you know - like be snacks but designed to make your boobs bigger!!! Xx
Oh OK.. I thought you were in Ireland.. Didn't realise Wimpy Burger was in the UK too :)
Tho its another American chain isn't it?!
OMG what a fuker!! Hope his wonka fell off :D

Hehehe I laughed at bra snacks too :D. . . Imagine if you could get bra snacks, bum snacks, tummy snacks and each made that part bigger. And then tummy fruit, bum fruit, bra fruit which all made them smaller!!! Yes I live in a dream world where I could be lazy an eat and still skinny!! Lol

Oh Emma loving the idea of belly fruit n bum fruit.. We need thigh fruit too tho and hip fruit... I don't need bra fruit but I need bra snacks!!

My Mam was always cursing me too.. Hee hee.. I can see now looking at my nieces n nephews how frustrating it must have been for her but back then I just thought she was being unreasonable..If I don't like it, I don't like it.. Get over it ha ha.. How your view changes when you get older..
Yea same.. And you'd have an extra bar of chocolate sitting at yer desk coz no-one will notice.. Or the bag of sweets ya pick at thru the day.. Or the bikkies with EVERY cup of tea... And there's always cakes or chocolates or something floating round... I blame office work.. lol
And then of course I got a car so got even more lazy.. So there was more treats going in the gob n less exercise getting done so it was bound to be a disaster.. Especially seen as any jobs I'd had before office were I was on my feet most of the day...

I had a decent sleep last night.. Only got tired enough to try sleep about 1:30 ish.. So was prob nearer 2 when I got there.. But didn't wake up at all so that was an improvement :)
How about you? xx

I was the same... if I don't like it, I don't like it and I ain't eating it lol! I'm way less fussy now. I'm convinced people's tastes change when they get older anyway. There are things I'll eat and enjoy now that I definitely did NOT like when I was younger.

That's it... I ate so much choccie because it was always around the office. I was eating a lot and not even realising it and ALL the weight crept onto me over a year! And yeah I was being driven everywhere and then I started driving myself compared to walking everywhere and having a job where I was on my feet for hours and hours haha!

Ah I slept for about 4 hours. That's actually an improvement... ;) x

I was the same... if I don't like it, I don't like it and I ain't eating it lol! I'm way less fussy now. I'm convinced people's tastes change when they get older anyway. There are things I'll eat and enjoy now that I definitely did NOT like when I was younger.

That's it... I ate so much choccie because it was always around the office. I was eating a lot and not even realising it and ALL the weight crept onto me over a year! And yeah I was being driven everywhere and then I started driving myself compared to walking everywhere and having a job where I was on my feet for hours and hours haha!

Ah I slept for about 4 hours. That's actually an improvement... ;) x
How the hell do you function with only that amount of sleep???

Totally agree with tastes changing.. I HATED all veg barr potatoes and tomatoes and now I love everything.. Especially the ones we're all meant to hate, cabbage and sprouts.. In fact... Sprouts are probably my favourite veg now.. I love them :)
And yea, I'm way less fussy now and I'm far more willing to try something new than I ever was

Hehe...in the hairdressers laughing like a looper at ur bra snacks and thigh fruit etc etc... :)

Cheered me up no end! :)

YUM YUM.. Just had toad in the hole... Was fricken delish...

Well.. Had a bit of a rolldercoaster of an evening...
Lets start with the bad news...

So.. You've heard me speak of my brother n his wife and the messed up "relationship" they have?
Well.. They met at 17.. had their 1st baby by 18 n the 2nd followed 11 months later... about a year later got married... Then a few later they had a little girl (first 2 were boys).. They didn't have much but seemed so happy.. Until 1 day my brother came up and wanted to talk to me.. He wanted to be the one to tell me and to explain to me.. He wanted me to hear the whole story and the true story... He'd met someone else and was leaving his family to be with her.. I was devastated.. They seemed so happy.. His wife would be devastated.. His poor kids..
He left.. treated his kids like sh1t while he was gone and had a great few months with that skank he'd left his family for..
His wife begged and begged him to come home. All would be forgiven. She just wanted him. She loved him...
Him n the skank broke up and he came crawling back, tail between his legs.. He moved back in with his wife (who he was now legally separated from) and kids but they weren't getting back together.. He'd set up a place to sleep in the stting room initially and then in the corner of her bedroom.. He didn't love her, was only back for the kids. And she was happy with that. As long as he was there... What a pr1ck right??
Now, about 4 maybe 5 years later he's still living there.. Things hav been grand.. He stopped drinking a couple of years ago.. He was never a heavy drinker and never relied on it.. It was never a problem and it wasn't a concious decision he made.. He just decided one day he didn't want a drink.. And hasn't had one since..
2 weeks ago for some reason something kicked off between him n his wife n questions were fired.. Anyway.. He told me tonight what information came from that...
She started drugging him when his best mate called over and sleeping with him (the "best" mate) 3 months after they got married!! And continued until he stopped drinking and that was only coz they cudn't spike his drink anymore to knock him out!!!
She said it was mutual for the first couple of months.. And then it was coz he threatened to tell Dave (my brother) or wake him up and make him watch..
She used to sit up the whole night when he'd call over so I asked why wouldn't she go to bed then he wouldn't get near her? Apparently she did a couple of times.. But as soon as Dave would pass out, his "mate" would creep upstairs to her and they'd go into the kitchen so not to wake the kids...
This "mate" grew up like a brother to us. They played together from the age of 2 r 3.. He carried my mothers coffin to lay her to rest... I felt SICK when my brother told me.. fuking WHORE!!!
He's made me promise not to say anything and pretend I don't know. But how can I?! So I'm just gona hafta not go near the house.. If I see her I won't be able stop myself from slapping her! She tried with all her might to turn us against my brother when he left.. Constantly going on about how hard done by she was and how she'd do anything for him...
He suffers depression and has in the past considered (seriously considered) suicide so as you can imagine, first thing in my head was "please don't do anything stupid" but he's been very in control and has sorted out councelling n has vowed not to let them beat him..

And now for the good news... Solicitors been in touch.. He's received the new offer letter from our Bank.. And... he has our contracts!!!!!!!! :D: D :D
We're meeting him Monday evening to go thru them and sign... :eek:

Dubchick81 said:
YUM YUM.. Just had toad in the hole... Was fricken delish...

Well.. Had a bit of a rolldercoaster of an evening...
Lets start with the bad news...

So.. You've heard me speak of my brother n his wife and the messed up "relationship" they have?
Well.. They met at 17.. had their 1st baby by 18 n the 2nd followed 11 months later... about a year later got married... Then a few later they had a little girl (first 2 were boys).. They didn't have much but seemed so happy.. Until 1 day my brother came up and wanted to talk to me.. He wanted to be the one to tell me and to explain to me.. He wanted me to hear the whole story and the true story... He'd met someone else and was leaving his family to be with her.. I was devastated.. They seemed so happy.. His wife would be devastated.. His poor kids..
He left.. treated his kids like sh1t while he was gone and had a great few months with that skank he'd left his family for..
His wife begged and begged him to come home. All would be forgiven. She just wanted him. She loved him...
Him n the skank broke up and he came crawling back, tail between his legs.. He moved back in with his wife (who he was now legally separated from) and kids but they weren't getting back together.. He'd set up a place to sleep in the stting room initially and then in the corner of her bedroom.. He didn't love her, was only back for the kids. And she was happy with that. As long as he was there... What a pr1ck right??
Now, about 4 maybe 5 years later he's still living there.. Things hav been grand.. He stopped drinking a couple of years ago.. He was never a heavy drinker and never relied on it.. It was never a problem and it wasn't a concious decision he made.. He just decided one day he didn't want a drink.. And hasn't had one since..
2 weeks ago for some reason something kicked off between him n his wife n questions were fired.. Anyway.. He told me tonight what information came from that...
She started drugging him when his best mate called over and sleeping with him (the "best" mate) 3 months after they got married!! And continued until he stopped drinking and that was only coz they cudn't spike his drink anymore to knock him out!!!
She said it was mutual for the first couple of months.. And then it was coz he threatened to tell Dave (my brother) or wake him up and make him watch..
She used to sit up the whole night when he'd call over so I asked why wouldn't she go to bed then he wouldn't get near her? Apparently she did a couple of times.. But as soon as Dave would pass out, his "mate" would creep upstairs to her and they'd go into the kitchen so not to wake the kids...
This "mate" grew up like a brother to us. They played together from the age of 2 r 3.. He carried my mothers coffin to lay her to rest... I felt SICK when my brother told me.. fuking WHORE!!!
He's made me promise not to say anything and pretend I don't know. But how can I?! So I'm just gona hafta not go near the house.. If I see her I won't be able stop myself from slapping her! She tried with all her might to turn us against my brother when he left.. Constantly going on about how hard done by she was and how she'd do anything for him...
He suffers depression and has in the past considered (seriously considered) suicide so as you can imagine, first thing in my head was "please don't do anything stupid" but he's been very in control and has sorted out councelling n has vowed not to let them beat him..

And now for the good news... Solicitors been in touch.. He's received the new offer letter from our Bank.. And... he has our contracts!!!!!!!! :D: D :D
We're meeting him Monday evening to go thru them and sign... :eek:

Omg what a nightmare that woman sounds like. I hate to ask but is he sure the kids are his? Sounds like he is better off leaving and still seeing the kids and you re right stay away from the twisted woman's house.

Great news about the house. It's moving really quick ad I LOVE toad in the hole (ok I realise I love everything at te moment but I really love toad in the hole) :) xxx

Oh my God hon. That's awful about your brother. He seems to be very level headed about it and at least he has you to confide in. I know it's not easy to stay away from her but ur job is to be there for him.

Great news bout house hon. Delighted for u. :) x

Omg what a nightmare that woman sounds like. I hate to ask but is he sure the kids are his? Sounds like he is better off leaving and still seeing the kids and you re right stay away from the twisted woman's house.

Great news about the house. It's moving really quick ad I LOVE toad in the hole (ok I realise I love everything at te moment but I really love toad in the hole) :) xxx
I've never had it before n Daisy had in her diary n looked delish.. Was quite late when I had it as I was too excited to eat earlier.. lol.. So was missing the veg element but have enough for dinner tomoro so will hav a stack of veg with it.. Can't wait :)

Aw the kids are undeniably his.. They're the SPIT of him.. I was so annoyed I had to pull over the car coz I was in tears.. To think of the hours spent comforting her for what he'd done on her..
And to top it off.. He just kept saying "my Ma went to her grave thinking I was a ******* for breaking up our family..." Broke my heart!!

He's going to the local advice centre to find out what he can do about getting help rehoming.. He's out of work on disability so has feck all money and with 3 kids to support he'll need as much help as possible.. Sooner he's away from her the better...

Oh my God hon. That's awful about your brother. He seems to be very level headed about it and at least he has you to confide in. I know it's not easy to stay away from her but ur job is to be there for him.

Great news bout house hon. Delighted for u. :) x

Brona I'm heart broken for him.. And I'd love nothing more than to go up and box the face off her.. But its his marriage.. Its not my business..
My Mam distilled in us to stay out of peoples relationships no matter whats happening.. So for her (my Ma) and him (my brother) I'll hold my tongue.. But it'll be hard.. She poured out the "feel sorry for me" for years to all of us.. Had us all running around after her coz we felt sorry for him leaving...

Morning hun

My god what a complete b*tch. Your poor brother yer fair enough he left but the whole time she was going behind his back with his best friend my god!!! Maybe your brother isn't thinking of doing anything stupid because he found out now that he doesn't love her etc. obviously must hurt but maybe it's a blessing in disguise that he found out now as if he found out earlier it might not have gone so well.

Hope u ok huni xxxx

I can NOT believe things like that go on in the real world ya know?? It's unbelievable how heartless and selfish some people can be. How could she have done that to him?? I just don't understand why or how someone would do that? And the guy being his best mate too? What kind of mate is that to have!? That is just bloody awful. Spiking his drink as well? That's completely nuts? Drugging her own husband to sleep with his best mate. I'm just in shock reading that, I really am. I don't blame you for wanting to give her a good smack hon - I definitely would.
I hope your brother will be ok and is trying to stay positive... just keep in touch with him and check up on him as much as you can for the next while (just to be sure).
Sending hugs to you (and your brother) xx

BUT that is great news about the house hon... very exciting!! You must be over the moon about that? (Are your emotions all over the place now!!?) xx

Back