Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

oh that is wonderful news :) double celebration then :)
Am pretty fricken happy right now :D :D
Still saying its 4 weeks.. but chances are it'll be sooner so it'll be a bonus when we hav a definite date :)

how you feeling? Seen on FB you're not feeling too good :(

oh im feeling crap to be honest. went to zumba last night for an hour and vomited as soon as i got out of the car on my way home. being awake half the night wanting to get sick again. just that horrible feeling and im as weak as a kitten. hoping its just a 24 hr thing as im too busy at work to be out for 2 days :(

oh im feeling crap to be honest. went to zumba last night for an hour and vomited as soon as i got out of the car on my way home. being awake half the night wanting to get sick again. just that horrible feeling and im as weak as a kitten. hoping its just a 24 hr thing as im too busy at work to be out for 2 days :(
Oh no.. well just do the obvious.. Stick to fluids.. lucozade sport if you can manage it.. keep up the sugars.. And stay in bed.. Fingers crossed you'll feel better tomoro..
Has the hubby left already?

Dubchick81 said:
Off I go to make myself a cup :D

You and the kiddies all set for Hallowe'en??

Yep, just gotta pray it stays dry or I'll have 2 very annoyed children.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yep, just gotta pray it stays dry or I'll have 2 very annoyed children.

Aww fingers crossed.. I know its to be dry here this evening.. So hopefully it is there too.. Will we get some pix?
Ralph's pumpkin was freakin ACE!!! Must have taken him ages?

Dubchick81 said:
Aww fingers crossed.. I know its to be dry here this evening.. So hopefully it is there too.. Will we get some pix?
Ralph's pumpkin was freakin ACE!!! Must have taken him ages?

Its pouring down at the mo, Yeah it was brill but the mess was lovingly left for me to clear up:(

Boo!! Mmm dinner yesterday sounds lovely :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Boo!! Mmm dinner yesterday sounds lovely :) x

Yea was delish.. Ders a second portion left but I'll freeze that and have it another day :)
Will bin the garlic and coriander naan tho.. 9pp!! :eek: It was a last minute thought that popped in my head so had no time to go tesco to get the mini ones.. I obviously could have only had half (I was HUGE) but i'm a pig and its my fav so i said feck it :rolleyes:
BTW.. It was WW tikka masala jar sauce.. Its on sale in Aldi for 79c.. Otherwise I'd not hav bought it.. :)

Thank god for weeklies eh? :) xx Sounds lush! Have a lovely day today! xx
Well I've kinda wiped all them out as I doubt I have any left TBH.. Had quite allot of CRAP over the weekend so have been working to stick to my dailies.. But it wasn't too far over so am cool with it :)
Hope you do too doll.. and boo to your cousin ruining your day yesterday :( Hope you have a better day today xxx

Oh no. I'm just getting over mine today. :(

Back