Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

You're up early hon :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
You're up early hon :) x

I kno Sarah. Shud b a sin to b awake this early. Just woke at 8:20 n that was it. Nbgoid job too coz at 9:15ish next started cutting thru walls n hammering n banging etc. I tell ya id hav gone thru them for a short cut if they'd woken me up!! It's a joke doin that at that of a Saturday morning!! Just coz they're unemployed n get to sit on their lazy arses all day everyday

Oh I know, I had the same problem with our neighbours for weeks there. They wouldn't quit banging around at 8am at the weekend!! It was unbelievable the noise... Me head was fractured. Any nice plans for today? X

azwethinkweiz said:
Oh I know, I had the same problem with our neighbours for weeks there. They wouldn't quit banging around at 8am at the weekend!! It was unbelievable the noise... Me head was fractured. Any nice plans for today? X

Am having a late lunch/early dinner with my friend. Then out for the evening for another friends birthday. U? How u feeling?

Oooh very nice! Sounds like a good saturday. Think I'm meeting a friends for coffee (if he ever writes back to my text lol) but other than that I think it's a quiet night in tonight!! How boring am I? :p xx
I feel a bit better... Debating whether to try a short jog or not... I feel lazy lol!

azwethinkweiz said:
Oooh very nice! Sounds like a good saturday. Think I'm meeting a friends for coffee (if he ever writes back to my text lol) but other than that I think it's a quiet night in tonight!! How boring am I? :p xx
I feel a bit better... Debating whether to try a short jog or not... I feel lazy lol!

I wudn just yet. For 2 reasons. U may need an emergency loo visit. And u'll b very weak after all that poo'ing (lol) so I'd get yer strength back up first

Yeah I decided not to go. I'm too afraid I'll need the loo. Maybe tomorrow!! Doing some cleaning round the house instead. Sweeeeating now lol. X

Shame you didn't get the lay in you hoped for this morning. As I am up at about 6am all week 8am at the weekend seems luxurious to me! Although I didn't surface until nearly 10am this morning, but we didn't get in from night out until gone 2, so I guess that's acceptable.

I am not surprised you were struggling with the lack of internet, I can't imagine not having it, which is probably quite worrying. Even when we book holidays we tend to look for holiday cottages for free wifi. We kid ourselves its because its easier to plan things to do and places to go but it probably isn't...

Hope you enjoy your plans for the day.

Hey Honey

Hope ur ok and having a gd weekend. I'm on a bit of a downer ATM. My diary will explain all!

Anyway just popping in to say hi xxxx

Hows the pup Frances? Has he got a name yet?

dubs have just been reading about simply filling,and it sounds too good to be true a bit like sw !
just wondering if you could explain it a little bit better for me,as i have just seen a list of free foods and i cant quite believe that i have read it right .
thank you :)

sarah88 said:
Hows the pup Frances? Has he got a name yet?
hey Hun. Yea we stuck with stringer. He's doin good. Doesn't stay still long enough to get a good pic but I'll try tomoro. He's gettin real big. ;)
How are u? X

Tracy831 said:
dubs have just been reading about simply filling,and it sounds too good to be true a bit like sw !
just wondering if you could explain it a little bit better for me,as i have just seen a list of free foods and i cant quite believe that i have read it right .
thank you :)

hi Tracy n welcome :)
Yea its s good plan alright. Takes will power but very easy to stick to n live life. Ok so u can hav anything from the free foods list as often as ya like. Then ya'v 49 weekly propoints for stuff that's not on the list. N ya can obviously earn more pp's by doing exercise. U can choose to all, some r none of the weeklies. Totally up to u.
The only thing is to kno when you are satisfied when eating yer meals n then ta stop. So u cook yer dinner say n eat half it n feel satisfied. U stop eating n leave the rest. Don't keep eating til yer feeling full or the plate is empty. As usual then eat as much fruit snacks as ya like n fill up with veg on dinners.
I still weigh out my portion of rice pasta r potatoes n I kno allot of ppl do. Just coz it'd b easy to overeat on them n not notice.
Hope this explains it for ya. If ya'v any questions feel free to post them m if I can't answer am sure one of the girls will b able :)

Dubchick81 said:
hey Hun. Yea we stuck with stringer. He's doin good. Doesn't stay still long enough to get a good pic but I'll try tomoro. He's gettin real big. ;)
How are u? X

hi Tracy n welcome :)
Yea its s good plan alright. Takes will power but very easy to stick to n live life. Ok so u can hav anything from the free foods list as often as ya like. Then ya'v 49 weekly propoints for stuff that's not on the list. N ya can obviously earn more pp's by doing exercise. U can choose to all, some r none of the weeklies. Totally up to u.
The only thing is to kno when you are satisfied when eating yer meals n then ta stop. So u cook yer dinner say n eat half it n feel satisfied. U stop eating n leave the rest. Don't keep eating til yer feeling full or the plate is empty. As usual then eat as much fruit snacks as ya like n fill up with veg on dinners.
I still weigh out my portion of rice pasta r potatoes n I kno allot of ppl do. Just coz it'd b easy to overeat on them n not notice.
Hope this explains it for ya. If ya'v any questions feel free to post them m if I can't answer am sure one of the girls will b able :)

I'm ok, have just pigged out for the last couple wks but I no I can't keep it up! I gotta get back on it and hopefully start loosing weight again insted of just playing with the same couple of lbs! How long is it till ur allowed to walk him? I couldn't wait to walk Tilly but then it became an annoying chore! But it's been alright the last couple wks as I've had Elisha to keep me company

sarah88 said:
I'm ok, have just pigged out for the last couple wks but I no I can't keep it up! I gotta get back on it and hopefully start loosing weight again insted of just playing with the same couple of lbs! How long is it till ur allowed to walk him? I couldn't wait to walk Tilly but then it became an annoying chore! But it's been alright the last couple wks as I've had Elisha to keep me company

He gets his second set of needles on Tuesday m then a week after we can bring him out. I can't wait til we can take him the park n on walks. But yes no doubt after a week r so the novelty will hav worn off.
Don't worry About pigging out. We all do it. I had a day off yesterday as had a night out. Had great craic but proper hangover munchies today. Will get back to it tomoro :)

Sunday, 04th August

W: 1 glass

B: 1 sausage. 2 bacon medalions. 2 pce's white pudding. 1 fried egg

L: 6" ham n turkey subway with lettuce, gherkins n red onion n chipotle sauce

D: 3/4's Curry chip tray

S: 2 finger kit kat. MP C&O King Crisps.

Back