Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Loving your new hair! Gorgeous :) x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins
Thank you :)
Morning Hun,hope you're feeling good today,sounds like your friend did well on your night out :0)
Morning.. Yea apparently I was at the bar, and so was so he.. So I said "Ooh.. You're cute.. come with me n see my friend.. I think she's hot. What do you think?" And it all kicked off from there.. I have NO recollection of this happening tho.. hee hee.. But she saw him again last night and had a good giggle so we'll see.. ;)
Just call me Cupid O'Reilly ha ha
Lol sounds like a good night all round.
Hope all is well xx
All good ta hun.. How are you? x
I mentioned mfp!
Ooops you done it again.. lol

Dubchick81 said:
Morning.. Yea apparently I was at the bar, and so was so he.. So I said "Ooh.. You're cute.. come with me n see my friend.. I think she's hot. What do you think?" And it all kicked off from there.. I have NO recollection of this happening tho.. hee hee.. But she saw him again last night and had a good giggle so we'll see.. ;)

Haha love it.. And that's great that the date went well..you will be mentioned in the speech if they get married lol ;0)

Haha love it.. And that's great that the date went well..you will be mentioned in the speech if they get married lol ;0)
Ha I know yea.. tho I better be bridesmaid..
Can't believe I dragged him from the bar tho.. MORTO!!! I'm usually such a quite girl lol

Haha..amazing what a little drink or two does for us ;0)
hmm.. A little drink or 2... Started with Bumlers Light (Magners), then 2 bottles (between 3) prosecco, shots, vodka, more shots n more vodka.. no idea why my head was so sore yesterday!!!! lol

Dubchick81 said:
hmm.. A little drink or 2... Started with Bumlers Light (Magners), then 2 bottles (between 3) prosecco, shots, vodka, more shots n more vodka.. no idea why my head was so sore yesterday!!!! lol

Haha ok a drink or 12 :0) I hardly ever drink now..I'd fall over with a pint I reckon hehe ;0)

Haha ok a drink or 12 :0) I hardly ever drink now..I'd fall over with a pint I reckon hehe ;0)
Yea I'm done with it now for a while too.. Concentrate on weight loss for a while :)

Dubchick81 said:
Thank you :)

All good ta hun.. How are you? x

Ooops you done it again.. lol

Lol no I didn't do it again its only happened once, I just finally made another diary

I need the cupid o'reilly touch too lol! Go find me a cutie stat! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ha! Sounds like a very good night out. I would be on the floor after half of that these days. Two glasses of wine at my friends' the other week had me doing a victory can-can round the house because I won a game of cards!

I need the cupid o'reilly touch too lol! Go find me a cutie stat! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
Ha ha.. No probs Sarah.. Lets make it a night that I don't have a 2 hour drive to Wexford the following morning tho.. lol
Ha! Sounds like a very good night out. I would be on the floor after half of that these days. Two glasses of wine at my friends' the other week had me doing a victory can-can round the house because I won a game of cards!
Ha ha ha... Wine fecks me too.. Seriously need to stop drinking prosecco before we go out.. MESSY MESSY nights.. Fun tho :)

Hi hun.. Thank you :)
Yea, went to view a house this evening.. Seems perfect.. Needs a bit of work but nothing too big.. Location is great too and asking price is OK-ish.. Not much room for negotiating.. only about 10k but we'll see.. :)
If we miss out on this, there's not much else there so the search continues for now.. Thanks for asking hun x

Back