Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Dubchick81 said:
1LB off for me this week.. Was more on Wednesday but have since done the Kettlebells class so tight muscles, plus I chose yesterday to have a KFC.. So am pretty pleased with that :)
As today is the last day of my WW week am having what I like, and using up my weeklies.. I have MOST of the left anyway.. Before taking off yesterday's (which I've yet to do) I had 39 weeklies left.. So having dinner out this evening with my friend so my can be a bit laxy with my choice.. Will still try keep it as healthy as possible but won't worry too much about the PP's..

Well done on the loss Hun great stuff.
Enjoy your meal tonight and have what you want, one meal off plan won't make you pile the weight on (that's what I'm going to be telling myself tonight whilst tucking into an Indian!!) xxx

Well done on the loss Hun great stuff.
Enjoy your meal tonight and have what you want, one meal off plan won't make you pile the weight on (that's what I'm going to be telling myself tonight whilst tucking into an Indian!!) xxx
Ooh an Indian.. Jealous!! I allow myself one of them at my birthday :D Only 6 weeks to go.. Whooo... (OMG Just realised I'm almost 31 :eek: Not good.. Does NOT feel like a year ago that we had the big build up!!!)
We're just going for pub grub so nothing too fancy.. :)

House update:
The banks valuation surveyor has been out and is rushing along his report for the bank.. So they'll have that hopefully Monday.. I've sent them in our Structural Report so they'll be ahead anyway with that.. So fingers crossed they're still happy to lend us the money.. Considering my BF's savings it should be an issue.. He has well over what would be required to knock and rebuild the extension if they demaded it be done immediately..
So he's just left on his way to pay our deposit.. So as of today.... We're SALE AGREED :D
Still not thru the tough bit yet.. But can't see there being any big issue seen as he's been so good at saving he's got more than enough to cover the cost of rebuilding the extension.. And sure, that would only be required if our report said the extension was damaging the main house, which is doesn't so its all good :) Hopefully :)

Dubchick81 said:
Ooh an Indian.. Jealous!! I allow myself one of them at my birthday :D Only 6 weeks to go.. Whooo... (OMG Just realised I'm almost 31 :eek: Not good.. Does NOT feel like a year ago that we had the big build up!!!)
We're just going for pub grub so nothing too fancy.. :)

House update:
The banks valuation surveyor has been out and is rushing along his report for the bank.. So they'll have that hopefully Monday.. I've sent them in our Structural Report so they'll be ahead anyway with that.. So fingers crossed they're still happy to lend us the money.. Considering my BF's savings it should be an issue.. He has well over what would be required to knock and rebuild the extension if they demaded it be done immediately..
So he's just left on his way to pay our deposit.. So as of today.... We're SALE AGREED :D
Still not thru the tough bit yet.. But can't see there being any big issue seen as he's been so good at saving he's got more than enough to cover the cost of rebuilding the extension.. And sure, that would only be required if our report said the extension was damaging the main house, which is doesn't so its all good :) Hopefully :)

Wicked news about the house Hun. 31s nothing I'm nearly 33:(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Amazing news about the house! So happy for you! ;D

Enjoy your meal tonight! If you don't have pudding I will be disappointed lol, the house is definitely a good call for a wee treat and a bit of indulgence! Congratulations on the loss too, proud of ya! ;) <3

Hope you're okay Miss and get some more sleep! ^^

So errr, when's Jonathan going to pop the question? :p *because subtle is the way I roll...* ;P I love weddings atm! Perfect excuse for cake mainly but hey ho...

Dubchick81 said:
1LB off for me this week.. Was more on Wednesday but have since done the Kettlebells class so tight muscles, plus I chose yesterday to have a KFC.. So am pretty pleased with that :)
As today is the last day of my WW week am having what I like, and using up my weeklies.. I have MOST of the left anyway.. Before taking off yesterday's (which I've yet to do) I had 39 weeklies left.. So having dinner out this evening with my friend so my can be a bit laxy with my choice.. Will still try keep it as healthy as possible but won't worry too much about the PP's..

That's great!!!!

Jaly said:
Amazing news about the house! So happy for you! ;D

Enjoy your meal tonight! If you don't have pudding I will be disappointed lol, the house is definitely a good call for a wee treat and a bit of indulgence! Congratulations on the loss too, proud of ya! ;) <3

Hope you're okay Miss and get some more sleep! ^^

So errr, when's Jonathan going to pop the question? :p *because subtle is the way I roll...* ;P I love weddings atm! Perfect excuse for cake mainly but hey ho...

Ooh I don't do pudding at all hun so no, wasn't had :)
Ta about the house n loss too. Chuffed its going down at least. May b slo but as long as its going... :)
As for popping the question, that'll never happen. Marriage isn't something that interests me. I was born Frances O'Reilly n I'll die Frances O'Reilly :)
Hope ur all well?

Morning Hun great news about the house!!!! Xxx

Morning hon, great news about the house :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey hon. Wow what a few days.
Well done on weight loss.
And the house-woohoo!! I'm Delighted for ye both! :)

Was In Dublin last nite-mcgrattans on fitzwilliams lane off fitzwilliams street.... Fundraiser for a friend of a friend who has cancer.
Didn't drink that much but I have some headache on me today and I'm at work. :-( Was dehydrated before I ever drank so drinking my body weight in water at work at mo! Don't need to pee (TMI) so it's a sure sign my body needs it!!

Nice food for u-KFC and meal out. Yum! :)
Takeaway at work tonite-not sure what I'll get....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BoS83 said:
Hey hon. Wow what a few days.
Well done on weight loss.
And the house-woohoo!! I'm Delighted for ye both! :)

Was In Dublin last nite-mcgrattans on fitzwilliams lane off fitzwilliams street.... Fundraiser for a friend of a friend who has cancer.
Didn't drink that much but I have some headache on me today and I'm at work. :-( Was dehydrated before I ever drank so drinking my body weight in water at work at mo! Don't need to pee (TMI) so it's a sure sign my body needs it!!

Nice food for u-KFC and meal out. Yum! :)
Takeaway at work tonite-not sure what I'll get....

Hi hunnie. Thank u. Yea it's been eventful. Hopefully it works out this time. Trying my hardest not to get excited about it, just in case....
What did u end up having for dinner yesterday? Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Hi hunnie. Thank u. Yea it's been eventful. Hopefully it works out this time. Trying my hardest not to get excited about it, just in case....
What did u end up having for dinner yesterday? Xx

Ended up just getting a veg chow mein and ate half of it. Other half tonite. It was the healthiest option I cud think of and was really trying to be good. But I did hav one of the lads chicken balls! :)
Get up to anything over weekend?? xx

Hey lady! Fab news about the house and your loss - amazing, well done!!!

fantastic news about the house, im super thrilled for you :)
Thanks hun. How are you? x
Ended up just getting a veg chow mein and ate half of it. Other half tonite. It was the healthiest option I cud think of and was really trying to be good. But I did hav one of the lads chicken balls! :)
Get up to anything over weekend?? xx

Never had chow mein.. What exactly is in it? Have never ordered it out of fear of not likin' it and being left starving ha ha
Its just a load of veg in a soy type sauce isn't it?? With noodles? or not?
Hey lady! Fab news about the house and your loss - amazing, well done!!!
Thank you darlin'.. Am well chuffed.. Lets just hope it all works out this time.. Been burnt already so not allowing myself get too excited just yet.. :)

So, been a good weekend but not so much food wise.. Another weekend with no alcohol, even tho I was out Friday night.. So well pleased with that.. But I did have a Burger King AND a chinese.. Not on the same day tho so that's an achievment lol
So have 28 weeklies left but will aim not to use them up.. Am going to kettlebells twice this week as well.. Course finishes this week so catching up on classes we missed..
Tho I did hurt my knee Friday night/Saturday morning.. Don't know how.. Must have twisted it or something in my sleep but its very sore.. So have mailed the class teacher to ask if I'd be better not to go til Wednesday.. So will see what she says.. I'm not fussed if I've to leave it.. Don't really wana go.. But Elaine does so I'll go for her.. :)
Hope all you lovely ladies have had a lovely weekend? xx

Sounds like a yummy weekend. I way overdid it with the food this weekend!! Got to try to be good now hehe.

Knee sounds sore! Wonder how that happened? Very strange. Hmm... I'd imagine you shouldn't be swinging weights around with a sore knee...

Chow mein is noodles and veg (and chicken/beef/pork if you like) cooked in a hot wok with soya sauce yes. It's nice BUT depends on the chinese. I never get it in my local cuz it's rotten there but I get it in town because it's nice there haha!! xx

Sounds like a yummy weekend. I way overdid it with the food this weekend!! Got to try to be good now hehe.

Knee sounds sore! Wonder how that happened? Very strange. Hmm... I'd imagine you shouldn't be swinging weights around with a sore knee...

Chow mein is noodles and veg (and chicken/beef/pork if you like) cooked in a hot wok with soya sauce yes. It's nice BUT depends on the chinese. I never get it in my local cuz it's rotten there but I get it in town because it's nice there haha!! xx
Yea no idea what I done.. Its quite sore but only when I straighten it.. Or when I walk..
It CUD be from how I do those evil burpies tho.. Doesn't explain why it only started paining on Friday/Saturday tho..
I literally just thro myself to the ground.. My knee (same one that's hurt) has a massive bruise on it from me just dropping down.. Oops..
But kettlebells was Wednesday.. So surely if it was that it'd have been so by Thursday..
Maybe I've trapped a nerve or something??!!!

Ah rite thought as much.. May try sometime.. How many PP per portion?

Back