Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

So what happened with solicitor?? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BoS83 said:
So what happened with solicitor?? :)

Well, all is signed. Full deposit paid. So once the vendor signs (shud b this week) we're under contract to close off................ In 4 weeks :D so MAX it will be is a month :)

Dubchick81 said:
Well, all is signed. Full deposit paid. So once the vendor signs (shud b this week) we're under contract to close off................ In 4 weeks :D so MAX it will be is a month :)

That's brilliant!! Woohoo!!! :) Ah definitely in by Christmas. Will be nice to be settled before the new year too. :)
Delighted for ye!

That's brilliant!! Woohoo!!! :) Ah definitely in by Christmas. Will be nice to be settled before the new year too. :)
Delighted for ye!

Thanks hun.. Ya'll have to pop in for that long awaited cup of tea once I get the keys :D
Did you pop by on yer way to yer sisters at all??
Am dead excited.. All going well shud get the keys around my birthday... What better present eh??!!! :D
Awesome news about the house matey.
Thanks Tracy.. Am chuffed :)
Few little things to get done before we can close but can be done in a matter of hours so nothing major. Just insurance stuff.. So will get that done and dusted this week.. ready and waiting to be "turned on" so to speak :D

I didn't pop by the last day I was up cos I was late... As usual...
Nxt time I'm up I will. Then I'll know where to go for the cuppa. :)
Ya hav few vitamins and vit c with zinc. Zinc supposed to be good for SAD which I don't actually hav but I do get quite low this time of the year.
How's ur day??

Wooohooo!!! Great news!!!
Fantastic news :D

Jaly said:
Yay! Great news about the house Frances, hope work is a little bit less hectic soon though x
Thanks chic x
BoS83 said:
I didn't pop by the last day I was up cos I was late... As usual...
Nxt time I'm up I will. Then I'll know where to go for the cuppa. :)
Ya hav few vitamins and vit c with zinc. Zinc supposed to be good for SAD which I don't actually hav but I do get quite low this time of the year.
How's ur day??

Yea make sure ya. Sign will b gone soon so will b harder to find ha ha ha
Serha said:
Wooohooo!!! Great news!!!
Fantastic news :D
Thank u xx

Morning Hun xxx

Morning Hun xxx

Wow.. Look at your new profile pic... You are STUNNING without all that makeup... Gorgeous lady ;)

Morning :D
Morning! Have a great day today, show the world your smile, it's too beautiful to hide! ;) xx
You are THE sweetest person I have ever "met" do you know that...
Thank you for such a lovely message... Hope you have a fab day lady.. xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Wow.. Look at your new profile pic... You are STUNNING without all that makeup... Gorgeous lady ;)

Morning :D

You are THE sweetest person I have ever "met" do you know that...
Thank you for such a lovely message... Hope you have a fab day lady.. xxx

Oo I just changed it! Lol thank you tho! :D took it for my dads bday .... Part of his pressie is a photo frame with pic of me and my sis. Xx

Here to follow! :)
ooh.. don't I know you from somewhere??? lol
Welcome :D
Oo I just changed it! Lol thank you tho! :D took it for my dads bday .... Part of his pressie is a photo frame with pic of me and my sis. Xx

Aww... the happy couple :D xx
You're pic is missing 1 vital part of your family tho...

Haha, thought I'd subscribe seeing as we keep bumping into each other on other threads! :)
You are very welcome :)

I want chocolate...

Have just sorted our home insurance.. bank is sorting out a new quote for our mortgage protection insurance.. and then that's us done.. Just to wait for other's to do their bit n we can have our keys :)
God this house buying is draining...

Dubchick81 said:
You are very welcome :)

I want chocolate...

Have just sorted our home insurance.. bank is sorting out a new quote for our mortgage protection insurance.. and then that's us done.. Just to wait for other's to do their bit n we can have our keys :)
God this house buying is draining...

Isn't it tho!? But it'll be worth it in the end. Ye hav ur life assurance sorted aswel ya? Very exciting! :)

Isn't it tho!? But it'll be worth it in the end. Ye hav ur life assurance sorted aswel ya? Very exciting! :)

No we dont need life assurance.. But we do need the other 2 that I've sorted.. Eventually I'll get life assurance sorted but for now I've had enough of looking for quotes... I know its important but its not a condition of the mortgage so it can wait :)

how are you doll? xx

Back