Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Was delish girls. My fav thing about nandos is the portions are big enough. But not so big that yad b sickly stuffed after.
Also just back from my first puppy walk of the week. 40 mins brisk walk with 3lb ankle weights on

Ok so back feeling ok. Bit of a sniffle but otherwise all good. So MINIMUM 2 litres water tomoro. NEED a 100% day tomoro. No chocolate no crisps no bold food. Am at the hospital first thing for first set of bloods so its gona n a test coz I'm not good prepared AT ALL!!! Am determined tho.
But for now... Sweet dreams u lovely lot... Am off to bed :D xxxx

Glad you had a lovely time! I've never been to nandos, I really should think about going though! There and harvester which is apparently really good xx

Good luck for the blood tests, you're braver than me lol, I have a huuuge phobia of needles! And good luck for the 100% day, you can do it xx

Have a fab day hun :) (Another day sooner to getting your house, yaaay!)

Yea Nando's is yum.. You can hav it as hot or as mild as you like.. We don't hve a Harvester over here :(
Yay only 4 more sleeps til I get my keys.. Very excited.. Was gona go to Ikea the weekend but think I'll go to Homestore & More instead.. Much closer and they do great deals and hav something bits :) Tho I don't want to be buying too much stuff until we hav the keys.. Don't wana haul it all into my house and then back out n into my new house.. lol Yes I am lazy :)

Have had porridge for brekkie.. Am having a brown bread, chicken salad for lunch.. Thinking of a nice veg packed omlette for dinner but will see.. Might hav a peppered chop n baked potato instead.. And another long walk with me puppy tonight..
Hopefully its drier than last night.. It bloody lashed when we were out!!!

Hope tests went ok this morn. :)
It's such a rotten day out there. Yuck! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dubchick81 said:
Yea they were grand.. Was in and out in about 15 mins.. Most of the waiting was coz I got there early tho..
Weather is MISERABLE!!!! Defo a night of PJ's for hot chocolate in front of a chic flick :)

How are you?x

Yep, off to bank in a while and get keys cut ;-) and otherwise a day of doin nothing I think.
I'm not sure-I don't feel great. I think I'm getting fluey- eyes are sore, heads light, feel achy... :-( No stuffy nose or cough or anything. Def a virus.. :-(

Yep, off to bank in a while and get keys cut ;-) and otherwise a day of doin nothing I think.
I'm not sure-I don't feel great. I think I'm getting fluey- eyes are sore, heads light, feel achy... :-( No stuffy nose or cough or anything. Def a virus.. :-(

Oh no.. Get yerself to the chemist and get taking lemsips or uniflu or something.. get it, before it gets you... xx

Mushroom soup never looks attractive. Enjoy tho. :)
Love the new pic. :)

You look gorgeous in that new photo hon :) x

Back