Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Wish I could've had your lay in, haha! xx

That's a lot of walking, fab job! ;) The pic is gorgeous btw hun! How many more sleeps? x
Only oooonnneee :) So excited.
Thank u ;)
How exciting about your house! Have you thought of colour schemes yet? I get really excited about that stuff lol
No not thought of anything like that. We've bought an old house so all walls have to b replastered before we start thinking about painting. N we hafta to hav the attic treated for woodworm before we do anything else

One more night.....are u all packed and ready:)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

No :( Am off tho for 2 weeks so loads a time. Props be the end if the week r there abouts til we move in. Jonathan is work late every night n all weekend. Same again next week do timings (for his overtime) sucks :(

At least you've time off, you'll wanna give it a good clean before you move in and see what you want to do with it.

Exactly Laura. Got me rubber gloves n cleaning bucket at the ready :)

I kno. Eeeexxxxcccciiiiiitiiiinnnnggg....

Another 100% day for me. Although I wana munch...

YAAAAY! To both!!!
Had the munchies a bit ago so scoffed a bowl of melon and strawberries :)

Yummy... I've had 2 mandarins n a plum. But it's not cutting it. N it's only 7pm :(
I will persevere tho. I want a loss thus week n am out for dinner r lunch on Thursday (my birthday) n am due TOTM then too do will b carrying excess water so NEED to be good all week.
Saying that, I'm just back from an hours walk with the pup in the LASHING rain...

Sunday, 43/49 Weeklies.. Simply filling day

Brekkie: None.. Up late :)
Lunch: 2 sausages. 2 Bacon medalions. Fried mushrooms. Poached egg. Nimble bread (no spread) Tea - 3pp
Dinner: Wholemeal pasta. "Free" bolognese
Fruit: 2 mandarins. plum
Water: 1lt

Am so munchie this evening.. Have nothing in to much on, but really fancying pizza... :character00254:

3/43Weekies

Dubchick81 said:
Brekkie: None.. Up late :)
Lunch: 2 sausages. 2 Bacon medalions. Fried mushrooms. Poached egg. Nimble bread (no spread) Tea - 3pp
Dinner: Wholemeal pasta. "Free" bolognese
Fruit: 2 mandarins. plum
Water: 1lt

Am so munchie this evening.. Have nothing in to much on, but really fancying pizza... :character00254:

3/43Weekies

I want Ice cream so baddddd x

Back