Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Today is the daaaaay :) xXx

I'm planning on having a 100% week this week but heading out for dinner Thursday and am due TOTM as well that day.. So not great before weigh in on Friday.. I do really want a loss tho..
Still craving my pizza from last night.. So am gona make me a pizza takeaway for tea tonight.. Gona make a pitta pizza.. SF wedges.. And SF Chicken goujons :) Hopefully then i'll be over my need for pizza :D

Hey hon. Any word on keys? :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We didn't get our keys :(

Still waiting... Was so annoyed yesterday. Said he was requesting the closing docs n the vendors sol wud hopefully hav them couriered over n then he'd go thru them to check everything was in order n then release the funds. He said its either be yesterday afternoon or first thing this morning but he'd let me kno either way. Heard nothing!! Do rang him this morning at 9:30 n said "really sorry for calling so early, but we had booked a guy to come treat the woodworm for today. I thought seen as yesterday was our closing date we'd have got the keys then. But he's due today n I just want to make sure I'll hav the keys or let him kno sooner rather than later"
The only reason I'm being so nice about it is coz he's a guy in works brother!! Otherwise I'd be letting rip!! Mind you... He's not doing us any favours price wise!!!
So he asked what time the woodworm bloke was due n I said 2 o'clock. He said he'd keep in touch thru n not to cancel him just yet. It's still doable... Like I kno he's busy n all but I'm paying good money, I want good service!!!

Aw pants! :-(
Ya the end of the deal us always messy. I remember cos I was t being given the keys I had to ask for a week extension on my rented place. Luckily they were nice and said no problem. An hour later I got my keys of my house! Typical!
Fingers crossed for today then. x

Aw pants! :-(
Ya the end of the deal us always messy. I remember cos I was t being given the keys I had to ask for a week extension on my rented place. Luckily they were nice and said no problem. An hour later I got my keys of my house! Typical!
Fingers crossed for today then. x

Thanks hun. Just fed up waiting now ;(

Ok so yesterday was a pp day. My friends having problems at home n wanted to meet for food. So we had eddies. So was 2 nimble bread n 2 sausages for breakfast - 5pp. When I say that was breakfast, it was 12:30, then I had eddies. Chicken tenders 8pp, n plain fries 14pp with diet coke - 22pp
So total: 27/29pp No weeklies :)

You had a good day considering you had an Eddies :) Well done.

Sorry to hear about not getting the keys yet - hopefully he'll get the finger out soon!! xx

Back