Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

She is hunny, always here never forgotten, you have a new beginning its normal to want your mum.
Thank u Vicky. Such a luvly message. Xxxx
Morning love. I hope you have a productive day in your new house:)
Morning... Well today in going for a birthday lunch with my friend... So this morning will b puppy walk. Shower. Get ready. Then lunch, home, get into Scruffs n go scrubbing!!!!!!

Aw is today your birthday??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dubchick81 said:
No hun, birthday's tomoro.. But we'r just ignoring it.. I chose not to hav one this year.. I wana stay 30 :) lol

Thanks Laura.. Never been so excited to clean in me life...

Fair enough. :) Enjoy your lunch then.
And enjoy cleaning! It's very satisfying when you see each room clean... :)
When's your woodworm guy comin out?

Fair enough. :) Enjoy your lunch then.
And enjoy cleaning! It's very satisfying when you see each room clean... :)
When's your woodworm guy comin out?

I think we're doing ourselves tbh Bróna. Not sure yet. Jonathan's so busy that we've not discussed even that

U have the same birthday as my sister !! X

My birthdays tomoro Tracy, but my friend can't do tomoro so we done today.
We went to the lemongrass restaurant. I think I done ok. I skipped brekkie as was up late n knew I'd n havin lunch kit long after.
Had veg tempura for starters. Then chicken veg n whole meal noodles for main :)
Then had whole meal pizza with tomato purée n 30g low fat grated cheese for an later snack n some fruit.

Nail colour... Yay r nay??
image-1000955062.jpg

Thank u Vicky. Such a luvly message. Xxxx

Morning... Well today in going for a birthday lunch with my friend... So this morning will b puppy walk. Shower. Get ready. Then lunch, home, get into Scruffs n go scrubbing!!!!!!

That's ok hunny I hope the big scrub is going ok! Think of the calories! Lol

How's operation scrub goin?

Dubchick81 said:
Not even started!! Jonathan has all the cleaning products in his house n never left out the box :mad: Hopefully tomoro

Aw you hav plenty of time hon. Once you get started you'll fly thru it. :)

Yay to the nails :D
Happy birthday for tomorrow hun - have a great day and spoil yourself with something nice :D

Thank you Serha...
Brona I can't giv out to him.. He's working MAD hours the last couple of weeks. Saturday he done 14 hour day n Sunday a 16hour day.. Monday a 15 hour n Tuesday an 11 hour and then back in for 4 hours thru the night.. Then back in this morning for a 12 hour.. He's like a zombie going round and is so tired now that he can't get to sleep...

He's left out the box of cleaning stuff so I'll get it from his Mam tomoro n head up..

Back