Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Hope you're well chick :) xx
Am good ta hun.. So tired today.. Can only imagine what poor Jonathan feels after all his hours ha.. But I'm more important ha ha xx
Happy Birthday for tomorrow Frances! xx Thank you so much for your support, you're amazing, I don't know what I'd do without you <3

Have an amazing day, you truly deserve it! Hope you and Jonathan (and Stringer!) all get some time to relax soon ;) xx

*Returning the hugs!*
Aww thank you hun for the birthday wishes.. :)
And thank you for your kind words.. I try to return the support I get from you all.. I hope I do (return it) coz I get so much from you all :)

Am so tired this evening ladies am gona hit the hay.. Night night all... Sweet dreams... xxxx

Happy birthday xxx can't believe we have been *minimins friends* for over a year as i remember this time last year as well :) enjoy your weekend. Oh and have fun in your new house!!!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Happy birthday xxx can't believe we have been *minimins friends* for over a year as i remember this time last year as well :) enjoy your weekend. Oh and have fun in your new house!!!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

HAPPY BIRTHDAY xxx

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a lovely day Frances! x

Happy birthday xxxxx

Happy Birthday!!!! xxx

Happy birthday lovely.

Happy birthday xx

Aww... Thank I to each n every one of u lovelies :) xxx

Happy birthday sweetie. Hope you thoroughly enjoy your day. :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Birthday, new house! What a great week. Have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday :) xxx

Thank u

Well had an ok food day. Had fruit for brekkie. Sausage on a whole meal roll for lunch (5pp) n bolognese over a baked potato with grated cheese (2pp)
Drank 1 litre of water n some black tea...

Not sure about weigh in in the morning. Not 'been' in a few days n was due to start TOTM today but hopefully there'll be even a little loss

Back