Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Oh my days.... Was due TOTM yesterday. Haven't"been" in days, ate out 3 times this week AND had Chinese takeaway. All food was counted n tracked n tried to make good choices) My weigh in this morning showed....,,,........... -4LBS If I could I'd b doing cartwheels right now!!!

Dubchick81 said:
Oh my days.... Was due TOTM yesterday. Haven't"been" in days, ate out 3 times this week AND had Chinese takeaway. All food was counted n tracked n tried to make good choices) My weigh in this morning showed....,,,........... -4LBS If I could I'd b doing cartwheels right now!!!

Oh my God!! Well done! What a birthday present! :)
SF obviously suits you! Well done! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow!!!!

Congrats on the loss honey! :bunnydance: Such a good birthday present lol. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :candle1: I remember this day last year too :)

:birthday:

Thank u ladies. Vicky, I kno!!!!

Will do my best this week but am out tomoro night!! There'll lotsa moving boxes n scrubbing rooms as week as dog walks tho so hopefully I won't do too much damage :)

It's about time though hun you deserve a boost! Lets hope it's me next :) you ill burn loads tomo moving :)

Congrats on the loss honey! :bunnydance: Such a good birthday present lol. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :candle1: I remember this day last year too :)

:birthday:
Thank u. Aww miss the suspense of last year. Elaine went overboard again this year. Birthday lunch AND a Guess handbag!!!!!

It's about time though hun you deserve a boost! Lets hope it's me next :) you ill burn loads tomo moving :)
OMG been walking around appliance shopping since 12 today n only home now!! Stopped for a Burger King for breakfast/lunch n still not hungry after it!!!
Whoop whoop :D amazing xxx

Wowee great loss.

Thank u ladies :)

WooooooW!!!!! Well done you!!! So proud of you :bighug:

Great loss. Well done!

WooooooW!!!!! Well done you!!! So proud of you :bighug:

Thank u... Was out last night n shattered today!! Hoping to stay on track for the rest if the week do not to damage that loss this week now

To maintain that will be amazing for your confidence! You can do it :D

Not had a good food day today..But s'pose cud hav been worse.. Had a 6" sub with turkey n ham for brekkie.. Double cheese burger n medium chips from maccers for lunch.. N just waiting on a bag of chips.. Am STARVING but hav no energy.. Went back to a house party n got to bed at half 5.. Up at half 9.. Out for an hours walk thru Pheonix Park with the dog.. Hav had a nap but am shattered!!
Will be eating out tomoro too.. Am heading to Tipperary for the day to see my Mam's sister.. So headin off early.. Will hav had brekkie before I leave.. So it'll be lunch n possible dinner out but will try eat sensibly as possible..

My friend fell last night when he got home and has been in the hospital all day.. He's been admitted as he broke his shin bone and has to be operated on either in the morning or Tuesday :(

Oh jeez, that's awful about your friend!!! What an awful bone to break (not that any is good!)
Wishing him a speedy and painfree recovery :)

Aw hope your friend is ok. :-(
Hope your trip to tipp went ok today. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all. Yesterday good wise started ok. Banana on toast for brekkie. Then went downhill. Ate finger party food for lunch. Little filo pastry parcel things (dunno what they were tbh) Had about 6 of them.... Then.... Tried to hav a quarter pounder n chips from chipper bi was STARVING by time I got back to Dublin. Managed half the burger... N about 10 chips!!! No exaggeration. There was a time I'd hav milled every last bite but I was sickly full halfway thru the burger... Was so nice too so wanted to eat it, but cudnt!!

Ok. House news. Got our fridge. Our washing machine (tho its not connected yet!) n got an air bed to go us til we find a bed we want... So a little more cleaning n we'll be in. Can't wait :)
Still no decorating done. But that'll be after Christmas til we get started in that I wreckon
Lotsa research to b done today.

Hope all is well with u all?

Back