Frances' PP Diary

They did have biscuit cake!! I had 2 samples of that and 2 of the red velvet and a jam 'n' cream one (the samples are only tiny, don't worry lol). I had a glass of champers too and couple choccies and biccies. I way over indulged and used 18 weeklies that day (I had planned to do wendie this week anyway so I don't mind how it panned out). I was "good" yesterday and used 2 weeklies so according to wendie I have to use 9 today (no bother to me :p).
I haven't had pizza in ages, was it yum? Dominos?? I felt terribly guilty after saturday but staying positive for the week ahead. At least we aren't saying "feck it" and jacking it all in and stuffing our faces eh? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
Exactly hun.. That's why I love this new plan.. its so much easier to get back on it and start a new day..
No no we didn't order pizza.. We got it in tesco.. I had half n he had half.. N we had wedges with it n sweet chilli dip..yum yum..10pp for half the pizza.. And it wasn't big. ABout the same size as the WW ones that are 11 for the whole thing.. So bit of a rip but was yummy :D Was so hungry that I cud easily hav eaten more but once the food settled I was STUFFED.. So I washed it down with some coors :D :D

Exactly hun.. That's why I love this new plan.. its so much easier to get back on it and start a new day..
No no we didn't order pizza.. We got it in tesco.. I had half n he had half.. N we had wedges with it n sweet chilli dip..yum yum..10pp for half the pizza.. And it wasn't big. ABout the same size as the WW ones that are 11 for the whole thing.. So bit of a rip but was yummy :D Was so hungry that I cud easily hav eaten more but once the food settled I was STUFFED.. So I washed it down with some coors :D :D
Oh I see... even when you're being naughty you're actually being good! Much better than takeout anyways!! I'm heading to Dublin this weekend to see Batman live with the OH and I'm thinking I'll take the day off plan and have some deliciousness mmm.
For lunch today, ham + cheese bagel and some jonnie onion rings = 10pp! Mmm its so delish, eating it right now lol... x

Oh I see... even when you're being naughty you're actually being good! Much better than takeout anyways!! I'm heading to Dublin this weekend to see Batman live with the OH and I'm thinking I'll take the day off plan and have some deliciousness mmm.
For lunch today, ham + cheese bagel and some jonnie onion rings = 10pp! Mmm its so delish, eating it right now lol... x

Oh very good.. Where's that on?
Am having Saturday off plan too.. Me and my mate are having a day/night of eating n drinking n laughing :D We're ordering in pizza so that'll be pizza, wedges n chicken strips... And having lotza alcohol!! So that wont be counted and i'll just have to be super good for the rest of the week.. Gona try be extra this week to both make up for the weekend to ease the burn on next weeks WI lol
For lunch I went to the shop in the end.. But was good enough.. I got a half pan of JMOB wholemeal bread so had 2 slices of that (3) and I got Knorr Indian style chicken soup and had half that (6).. So not too bad.. Though I had bitesize chocolate weetabix this morning and that's another 5pp's and I had a S&V rice cake for another 1pp.. so so far today i've eaten 15pp's.. Only 14 left for the WHOLE day.. this is when I panick and this is why I end up not using all my allowance.. I dont normally allow myself hav that many used by this time.. Tho when thinking rationally its plenty for dinner and a snack... wish me luck for the day :rolleyes::eek:

Oh very good.. Where's that on?
Am having Saturday off plan too.. Me and my mate are having a day/night of eating n drinking n laughing :D We're ordering in pizza so that'll be pizza, wedges n chicken strips... And having lotza alcohol!! So that wont be counted and i'll just have to be super good for the rest of the week.. Gona try be extra this week to both make up for the weekend to ease the burn on next weeks WI lol
For lunch I went to the shop in the end.. But was good enough.. I got a half pan of JMOB wholemeal bread so had 2 slices of that (3) and I got Knorr Indian style chicken soup and had half that (6).. So not too bad.. Though I had bitesize chocolate weetabix this morning and that's another 5pp's and I had a S&V rice cake for another 1pp.. so so far today i've eaten 15pp's.. Only 14 left for the WHOLE day.. this is when I panick and this is why I end up not using all my allowance.. I dont normally allow myself hav that many used by this time.. Tho when thinking rationally its plenty for dinner and a snack... wish me luck for the day :rolleyes::eek:
Ooooh yay to both of us having saturday off. Thats my weigh day anyway so hopefully I can pull off a STS by the next saturday if I'm lucky ;) Its on in the O2... we're 2 comic book nerds so its our sorta thing (I think). Might go to Eddies or TGIs or Captain Americas... can't decide. Pizza might be nice either... hmm...
Ah hon, 14pp is grand for dinner and snack laters, I'd be happy with that! But I know what you mean about panicking. I'm having such a hungry day that I actually only have 10 daily pps left... luckily wendie allows me an extra 9pp on top of that for todays allowance so should be plenty. I've had special k then I had popcorn for a snack then I had 2 biccies with me tea, then my lunch and that all added up to 19pp!! I'm a greedy mare today :p Wishing you luck for the day even though you dont need it hon ;) xx

Ooooh yay to both of us having saturday off. Thats my weigh day anyway so hopefully I can pull off a STS by the next saturday if I'm lucky ;) Its on in the O2... we're 2 comic book nerds so its our sorta thing (I think). Might go to Eddies or TGIs or Captain Americas... can't decide. Pizza might be nice either... hmm...
Ah hon, 14pp is grand for dinner and snack laters, I'd be happy with that! But I know what you mean about panicking. I'm having such a hungry day that I actually only have 10 daily pps left... luckily wendie allows me an extra 9pp on top of that for todays allowance so should be plenty. I've had special k then I had popcorn for a snack then I had 2 biccies with me tea, then my lunch and that all added up to 19pp!! I'm a greedy mare today :p Wishing you luck for the day even though you dont need it hon ;) xx

Maybe i'll change my weigh day to Saturday.. Wud be kinda handier.. As its not a class I can weigh whenever I s'pose.. Its only Thursday now coz that's when my class was so carried on.. Wud b kinda cheating this week to change it as it gives me 2 extra days to get off what I (may have) gained over the weekend.. Hmmm... What to do... Kinda makes more sense tho..
14 is plenty but I stress with being limited if ya get me?! So I tend to eat less in the day so I can, if I want, have more in the evening.. But as i'm not really a snacker I dont need them.. And I have tonnes of 0pp soup in the fridge at home so I know I won't go hungry.. Am having chicken for dinner.. duno in what or how it will be cooked.. But dinner will only be about 10max.. so 4 to play with.. So i'm stressing over nothing..

Aye, I just picked Saturday myself as I'm weighing at home anyway and thought it was the handiest day in case I went mad at the weekend heehee!! :D
Yeah you're getting yourself in a tizzie about being left with no PP and you wouldnt know what you'd do then, I was like that when I started and then I just said feck it LOL! I'm so greedy aren't I?! Hahaha!! 14pp is plenty for the evening I'd think... often I only have 10-12 for my dinner. Dunno what I'm even having for dinner, argh! Hate not having a plan!

Aye, I just picked Saturday myself as I'm weighing at home anyway and thought it was the handiest day in case I went mad at the weekend heehee!! :D
Yeah you're getting yourself in a tizzie about being left with no PP and you wouldnt know what you'd do then, I was like that when I started and then I just said feck it LOL! I'm so greedy aren't I?! Hahaha!! 14pp is plenty for the evening I'd think... often I only have 10-12 for my dinner. Dunno what I'm even having for dinner, argh! Hate not having a plan!
I got a new recipe off a site I accidently found so I think am gona have that.. Its Garlic Chicken with Parmesan.. BUT will use a LF mozz cheese instead I think.. :D

I can't find low fat mozzarella, I was in tesco last night and just a loada full fat :(
Sounds yummers though!! ;) xx

I can't find low fat mozzarella, I was in tesco last night and just a loada full fat :(
Sounds yummers though!! ;) xx

I got mine in Aldi.. Tho if I'm honest I dont think it says LF on the pack.. But 40g is only 2pp's so its ok.. :D

Monday - 26th September

Water: 1.6Lt
Drinks: Tea. Coffee. Oolong Tea.

Brekkie: Bitesize choc weetabix, 40g with 100ml SS milk - 5pp

Snack: S&V ricecake - 1pp

Lunch: 2 toast (3) Knorr Indian style Chicken Soup (6) - 9pp

Dinner: Honey mustard chicken with brown rice (60g) Veg - 10pp

PP's Used: 25/29
Total Weeklies Used: 0/5

I got mine in Aldi.. Tho if I'm honest I dont think it says LF on the pack.. But 40g is only 2pp's so its ok.. :D
Crap I never thought to look in Aldi or Lidl or anything! Thanks lol, I'll take a look and compare to the one I had last week ;) x

Water: 1.6Lt 500ml
Drinks: Tea. Coffee. Oolong Tea.

Brekkie: Bitesize choc weetabix, 40g with 100ml SS milk - 5pp

Snack: S&V ricecake - 1pp

Lunch: 2 toast (3) Knorr Indian style Chicken Soup (6) - 9pp

Dinner: Honey mustard chicken with brown rice (60g) Veg - 10pp

PP's Used: 25/29
Total Weeklies Used: 0/5

OK so that's me done for today.. So much for panicking about only having 14 left from lunch!! Didn't even use 'em all!! Oh well.. Was close enough so no harm done..
Going for a nice long walk tomoro so will earn me some AP's too :D

OK.. So I have come to the decision I am changing my Weigh-Day to Saturday.. So it means I've to stretch out my weeklies an extra 2 days.. Shud be easy enough.. I only really use them on the weekend anyway do.. Wish me luck :D

Ah good luck, I changed my WI day from Wednesday to Friday coz I was being such a grump at the weekends. I would've like to WI Saturday but there's no way I could be good on the Friday. Friday suits me fine though.

Good luck!

xxx

Ah good luck, I changed my WI day from Wednesday to Friday coz I was being such a grump at the weekends. I would've like to WI Saturday but there's no way I could be good on the Friday. Friday suits me fine though.
Good luck!
xxx
Ha.. Gas how we change it to suit our bold days.. :8855:
Makes more sense for me to do it Saturday.. Allot of the time I'm so asleep in the morning that I forget so at least on Saturday I won't hav been wakened by an alarm!!
And it gives me an extra 2 days to undo the damage from last weekend :D

Yay!! You can weigh in with ME! :D xx

Don't stop me nooooow, I'm having such a good time... I'm having a ball!!
After I wrote that I thought "Mmm.. chicken balls". I have an addiction to food I think... :p x

Don't stop me nooooow, I'm having such a good time... I'm having a ball!!
After I wrote that I thought "Mmm.. chicken balls". I have an addiction to food I think... :p x

How on earth did that song remind u of chicken balls?????

QUESTION: I'm having steak for dinner tonight.. How wud u hav it? Its only tesco thin sliced steak (the one in the 3 for €6 offer)
Was gona just be plain jane about it n hav it with oven chips n pepper sauce n veg.. but I fancy something new

I dunno, I think everything reminds me of tasty stuff.

Hello, my name is Sarah and I'm a foodaholic...

Oh steak! I'm such a plain jane, I would be frying it up like that too and having veg,sauce and chips. Trying to think now of other things you could do with it. Hmm. Beef stir fry. Maybe a steak pie, mmm. I love me a bitta steak!! x

Back