Frances' PP Diary

I dunno, I think everything reminds me of tasty stuff.

Hello, my name is Sarah and I'm a foodaholic...

Oh steak! I'm such a plain jane, I would be frying it up like that too and having veg,sauce and chips. Trying to think now of other things you could do with it. Hmm. Beef stir fry. Maybe a steak pie, mmm. I love me a bitta steak!! x
Wud u believe I never liked steak up until that wedding I went to a few weeks back..
Was kinda gutted when dinner options were seabass or steak.. So i ordered steak and told Jono he'd hav to eat it :D But when it came out I decided to try a little piece.. And it was DELISH.. Then I went and bought some to see if it was how I was cooking it.. But now I like it :D
So I've had just done on the George Forman.. and on the grill (in the cooker) but I want something amazingly delish... Tho anything with peppersauce is yummilicious to me :D

I love steak!! One of my favs to have.
A nicely seasoned a cooked to perfection steak... nothing like it.
cayenne pepper, black pepper and salt and smushed together and then toss the steak in it... yum.
You NEED to try a rib eye steak sometime... its really expensive but YUMMY!!

Mmm stroganoff is yummy!!

A good steak sauce apparently (I havent tried it yet)
Steak Sauce:
1 cup beef stock
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup fresh ginger, finely chopped
1/4 cup shallots, finely chopped
1/4 cup carrots, finely chopped
1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste

I will try next time i get a steak and let you know ;)
I'm craving stroganoff now :p x

Mmm stroganoff is yummy!!

A good steak sauce apparently (I havent tried it yet)
Steak Sauce:
1 cup beef stock
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup fresh ginger, finely chopped
1/4 cup shallots, finely chopped
1/4 cup carrots, finely chopped
1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste

I will try next time i get a steak and let you know ;)
I'm craving stroganoff now :p x
Me too.. go on to the philly site n see the pic n ya'll want it even more.. Looks delish.. Will try remember to take a pic if I make it later..
Am super bored.. NOTHING to do today.. The girls have been really quiet in here lately and doing all my little extra bits.. So now there's nothing for me to do!!! Until tomoro when I'll be SWAMPED but can't even make a start on that work!! Pain in the ****

Mmm... I'm defo making that stroganoff sometime. Did you pp it?

I have PRs to do today (bugs to fix in the system). BOR-ING!! they can be so awkward and fiddly. I was knackered this morning and didnt wanna get up. I'm actually sleeping on an air mattress thingy in the sitting room. Our next door neighbours stupidly put down poison for mice/rats and whatever it was has died in our wall or ceiling now and my room absolutely REEKS of a disgusting smell. Its stomach churning stuff...

Mmm... I'm defo making that stroganoff sometime. Did you pp it?

I have PRs to do today (bugs to fix in the system). BOR-ING!! they can be so awkward and fiddly. I was knackered this morning and didnt wanna get up. I'm actually sleeping on an air mattress thingy in the sitting room. Our next door neighbours stupidly put down poison for mice/rats and whatever it was has died in our wall or ceiling now and my room absolutely REEKS of a disgusting smell. Its stomach churning stuff...

Yea its really handy coz the website give you the NV so as per their recipe its 10pp's... Dont think that includes the rice tho.... :rolleyes:

Oh no.. Are they gettin someone out to fetch it/get rid of the stink?

No rice! Argh! hmm... maybe I could make it a healthier way (probs not :p)

No there's nothing we can do because it would involve ripping the wall or ceiling out which my parents dont want to do... its only affecting my room at the moment... but its really awful. I have no privacy now and have to wait for everyone to go to bed if I wanna get some kip or have a lie down. Getting me down. I didnt even go home last night till half 12 to make sure I could just go in and go to sleep. The OH kept me out and had to listen to me whinging on. Then I did a bold thing and had maccers. McChicken Sandwich (plain, no mayo ;) ) and a couple of fries (feck all) + diet coke. I put down 14pp for that. Naughty though! Ah well! I'll try and be a bit more sensible this evening.
Oh you should join our "Saturday Stunners" weigh in thread. We all post of weigh in results on a saturday in there. And obviously we're all stunners :p ;) xx

No rice! Argh! hmm... maybe I could make it a healthier way (probs not :p)

No there's nothing we can do because it would involve ripping the wall or ceiling out which my parents dont want to do... its only affecting my room at the moment... but its really awful. I have no privacy now and have to wait for everyone to go to bed if I wanna get some kip or have a lie down. Getting me down. I didnt even go home last night till half 12 to make sure I could just go in and go to sleep. The OH kept me out and had to listen to me whinging on. Then I did a bold thing and had maccers. McChicken Sandwich (plain, no mayo ;) ) and a couple of fries (feck all) + diet coke. I put down 14pp for that. Naughty though! Ah well! I'll try and be a bit more sensible this evening.
Oh you should join our "Saturday Stunners" weigh in thread. We all post of weigh in results on a saturday in there. And obviously we're all stunners :p ;) xx

Oh no that sux.. So u just have to grin n bear it?? I'd FLIP! I need me sleep I do...
See, duno if it makes a diff points wise (dont hav my purple book with me) In their recipe they use sirloin steak.. And light philly.. But if you use ex light philly that'd reduce it (by mayb a point) and mayb another cut of steak??? I'd defo be having rice with it.. So it'd be a high enough dinner but wud prob make me use all my dailies :D

Mmm thats true. I use light philly. There are cuts of meat that are less fatty than the rest too, I cut off all the fat I can see anyway, I'm sure I can bring it down to 6-8pp :p

I'm not hungry either and lunch in 5 mins. I usually just take a break and then I come in at half 1 and make lunch if I'm hungry then ;)

I'm not hungry either and lunch in 5 mins. I usually just take a break and then I come in at half 1 and make lunch if I'm hungry then ;)

Well.. Had lunch.. beans on toast.. yum:D

Well.. Had lunch.. beans on toast.. yum:D
I had a bagel (again!) with ham and a cheese triangle. Had some popcorn too. Craving beans on toast now.. hmm... maybe tomorrow!! x

I had a bagel (again!) with ham and a cheese triangle. Had some popcorn too. Craving beans on toast now.. hmm... maybe tomorrow!! x

Never have it so really enjoyed it.. Need to PP my beans tho.. Forgot to do it before I threw out the tin...

image-1511340511.jpg

My first attempt at philly Beef stroganoff.

Mmm did you enjoy that? Yum. I had pasta and meatballs! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I love apple tart!!

God chick, I came home and my room absolutely reeks. Its really really bad now. Feeling really upset. Why do I have to live beside a couple of idiots who put poison down!? Course their house is grand cuz they went and died in ours. Getting p*ssed off having no room and no privacy.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back