Frances' PP Diary

Dubchick81 said:
Yea its great. Never knew it existed til the other day..
There's some stand alone wardrobes n things in the house that we don't want but are in perfect condition so will put them up once the house is officially signed over to us.. For now we're renting so they're not quite ours.. :)
But nice to give something back isn't it?!

I know.. I decided its time to get it over with. Find out what's causing the upset n pain n get it sorted once n for all.. Not the nicest way of finding out but at least it'll have been done and we'll know what the next step is...

QUOTE]

Yea it'll be nice to do that with the wardrobes once papers are signed,how long will that be till that happens? I can understand why you feel apprehensive about the tests but it's good that you are looking at them in a positive way :0)

Dubchick81 said:
Yea its great. Never knew it existed til the other day..
There's some stand alone wardrobes n things in the house that we don't want but are in perfect condition so will put them up once the house is officially signed over to us.. For now we're renting so they're not quite ours.. :)
But nice to give something back isn't it?!

I know.. I decided its time to get it over with. Find out what's causing the upset n pain n get it sorted once n for all.. Not the nicest way of finding out but at least it'll have been done and we'll know what the next step is...QUOTE]

Yea it'll be nice to do that with the wardrobes once papers are signed,how long will that be till that happens? I can understand why you feel apprehensive about the tests but it's good that you are looking at them in a positive way :0)
Should be 2 r 3 weeks we think.. Tryna get our solicitor to chase their solicitor for a date but he was in an RTA yesterday morning n don't think he's in the office.. (I know about the accident coz his brother works with me)
Jonathan needs to do the calling as I liaise with him on a professional basis too so I don't want to have to get snappy with him on a personal level.. Conflict of interests.. Now thinking about it, it wasn't a great idea to choose them to deal with the sale for us but hindsight is a great thing isn't it?!

Yup hindsight is a marvellous thing ;0) oh dear about the accident,I hope he is ok.Thats good that you don't have too long to wait now,great that you are already in your new home though :0)

Yup hindsight is a marvellous thing ;0) oh dear about the accident,I hope he is ok.Thats good that you don't have too long to wait now,great that you are already in your new home though :0)
I know. The guy we're buying from seems really nice.. He was only too happy to rent to us while we're waiting for it to finalise as its dragged on quite a while so he's been paying the mortgage himself and so losing money.. So its done us both a favour..
Yea its great we're in while its going thru.. At least by time its signed n sealed we'll have an idea of what we want to do with it..

Dubchick81 said:
I know. The guy we're buying from seems really nice.. He was only too happy to rent to us while we're waiting for it to finalise as its dragged on quite a while so he's been paying the mortgage himself and so losing money.. So its done us both a favour..
Yea its great we're in while its going thru.. At least by time its signed n sealed we'll have an idea of what we want to do with it..

Am glad it's all worked out for you,I know from Emma's diary that you've been through it a bit to get your home.Bet it will take awhile for the excitement to die down !

Am glad it's all worked out for you,I know from Emma's diary that you've been through it a bit to get your home.Bet it will take awhile for the excitement to die down !

Sorry Daisy.. I was sure I replied to this..
I think as soon as the first mortgage or bill arrives the excitement will die down a tad.. lol
But we've been through it all tryna get this house so hopefully it all starts to go smoothly now and gets sorted soon :D

Wednesday 05th July

Water: 2.5Lt

Brekkie: 30g Porridge with Helen's Linseed Crunch - 4

Lunch: Ham, cheese n tomato s/w. Spuddys S&V - 11

Dinner: Pasta Bolognese with 2pce Garlic Toast - 14

Snacks: 3pce Terry's Chocolate Orange egg - 4

Total: 33/29

Looking good hun I've been good but not got a good feeling from the scales for tomo! I havnt exercised as I'm to tired from work

Looking good hun I've been good but not got a good feeling from the scales for tomo! I havnt exercised as I'm to tired from work

Aw i wouldn't worry about WI hun.. you've had a manic work week..
Am starting a fresh from Saturday.. So I've started up a new thread so its a complete new start.. Will post my diaries here til Saturday then its Day 1 of my new life :D
Although we're having our house warming drinks on Saturday so my plan is to be good all day on the Simply Filling plan.. Then when my first guest arrives and I've opened my first drink I'll have whatever without counting and then get straight back to it on Sunday..
I'm gona cook a chicken for Sunday's dinner so i've not much to do to feed my hungover self so hopefully I'll be OK.. So we'll see how I go... :D

Dubchick81 said:
Sorry Daisy.. I was sure I replied to this..
I think as soon as the first mortgage or bill arrives the excitement will die down a tad.. lol
But we've been through it all tryna get this house so hopefully it all starts to go smoothly now and gets sorted soon :D

That's ok.easy to miss posts on diaries ;0) lol very true about when the first bill arrives or it's time to pay the mortgage! Yea once you're all settled you can sit back and enjoy your new home :0)

Oh I'm having something similar - chicken stuffed with low low black pepper cheese & wrapped with pancetta :) Might have homemade wedges and some broccoli too... mm.

Ok hon do u know from my thread I havnt been here in a while...

Huge congrats on house. Lovely to hav just moved in. As u said ull be ready to do few bits by time contracts are signed!

Must look some more on jumble town really-I'm on it sporadically so must trawl thru it again really for few bits. :)

And start as u mean to go on with Jono and meals! He'll learn to eat what's put infront of him or make his own! :)

Was gona do that 5mile in Phoenix park but didn't suit my running buddy so fair play.

I'll giv u while to settle into ur house and I'll be up for tea!! :)

Look forward to ur new thread!
xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds gorgeous x i got chicken but can't make my mind up how i want it yet lol x

Ha... That's always my dilemma.. Now it may be a bigger dilemma if I go down to route of only cooking what I know my BF will enjoy too.. But why shouldn't I still have food I like just coz he doesn't??!! He can like it, or do himself something (That's my opinion for today.. it may differ tomoro lol)

Oh I'm having something similar - chicken stuffed with low low black pepper cheese & wrapped with pancetta :) Might have homemade wedges and some broccoli too... mm.
Oh yum sarah.. Love it with the pepper low low.. Am not keen on pancetta tho so will stick with bacon :) (Its bacon medalions on mine, and bacon on his)

Ok hon do u know from my thread I havnt been here in a while...

Huge congrats on house. Lovely to hav just moved in. As u said ull be ready to do few bits by time contracts are signed!

Must look some more on jumble town really-I'm on it sporadically so must trawl thru it again really for few bits. :)

And start as u mean to go on with Jono and meals! He'll learn to eat what's put infront of him or make his own! :)

Was gona do that 5mile in Phoenix park but didn't suit my running buddy so fair play.

I'll giv u while to settle into ur house and I'll be up for tea!! :)

Look forward to ur new thread!
xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Hiya... How are you?
Yes defo do pop down.. You're more than welcome anytime.. i'll have some low PP's treats in waiting :D
Yea its great.. I never knew it existed until the other day.. I found another one aswell.. Its www.freetradeireland.ie Same thing as jumbletown... Now I'm thinking about it, I think the lady got my number from freetradeireland.. I posted an add saying I was looking for a table n chairs n got a call a few hours later... And its a fab table too.. When he sands it down it'll be super :) I'll post pics later for all to see... The chairs are all in perfect condition too so its great.. Finally have seats for people to sit down when they come up.. Last week we only had 2 seats in the kitchen so it was a bit awkward

Back