Frances' PP Diary

Dubchick81 said:
Ha... That's always my dilemma.. Now it may be a bigger dilemma if I go down to route of only cooking what I know my BF will enjoy too.. But why shouldn't I still have food I like just coz he doesn't??!! He can like it, or do himself something (That's my opinion for today.. it may differ tomoro lol)

Yep he gets what he's given or feeds himself lol x

Definitely hon. Fair play to him. All u ask is that he tries so well done to Jono!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww bless him for trying :D x

Dubchick81 said:
Exactly.. bless him EVERYTHING was dragged out of the presses n the kitchen was a mess.. But he tried.. And it was lovely too so added brownie points.. lol x

Aww that's nice bless him :0)

Glad he tried to make amends hon :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ah was chuffed that I'd stuck to my guns n not done my usual... send a break the ice text so everything goes back to normal without him having to swallow his pride.. Start as I mean to go on.. right?!

Although, I will say I almost had a heart attack when I walked in and EVERYTHING was out of the presses and onto the counter.. Every pot included.. no pots involved in that dinner!!!! lol

And bless him he tried to do homemade over chips.. (This made me laugh so much)

He sliced the potatoes into 5ml slices so they were like think crisps, not chips... Poured about 10ml oil into the grill tray. Placed the potato in single layers and put them under the grill!! Could have burnt the whole house down!!

He even put on some garlic mushrooms "for starters" lmao... Was very funny..

Thursday 05Th July

Water: 3.5Lt

Brekkie: 30g Porridge with Helen's Linseed Crunch - 4

Lunch: Ham, cheese, tomato, spring onion n cucumber s/w. Spuddys S&V - 11

Dinner: Philly chicken wrapped in bacon. Homemade oven chips - 10

Snacks: 2x Mandarins. Milkyway duo (6) Spicy onion rings (6) Bottle Sparkling Wine (19) - 31

Total: 56/29 - Whoops! :copon::whoopass:

wow!!!! well done Jono!!!!! brownie points..........ding ding ding!!!! stacking them up in his brownie point bank!!!! lol

bless with the oven "crisps" lol! Steve does things like this! once i came home and i had been late back from work so he thought he would make dinner so he stuffed chicken with phillidelphia and put pepper on the top............good idea but he put WHOLE Peppercorns on the top!!!!! i of course took them off......he bit straight into it hahaha!!! bless!!!!

they do try!!! i have to say Steve would never do a wash....................i need to crack the whip!!! his mum is MAJORLY OCD so she doesnt let anyone cook or clean etc so he's used to having his dinner cooked, all washing up done, washing done and put away for him, bed made etc etc!!! he can jog on if he thinks that will continue!!! although he complains about his mum because he's 25!!! he can blooming cook for himself! soooo anywho all i keep thinking is two months........two months.........two months!!! he says he cant wait to cook etc so i will need to teach him the SF way :)! xxxx

wow!!!! well done Jono!!!!! brownie points..........ding ding ding!!!! stacking them up in his brownie point bank!!!! lol

bless with the oven "crisps" lol! Steve does things like this! once i came home and i had been late back from work so he thought he would make dinner so he stuffed chicken with phillidelphia and put pepper on the top............good idea but he put WHOLE Peppercorns on the top!!!!! i of course took them off......he bit straight into it hahaha!!! bless!!!!

they do try!!! i have to say Steve would never do a wash....................i need to crack the whip!!! his mum is MAJORLY OCD so she doesnt let anyone cook or clean etc so he's used to having his dinner cooked, all washing up done, washing done and put away for him, bed made etc etc!!! he can jog on if he thinks that will continue!!! although he complains about his mum because he's 25!!! he can blooming cook for himself! soooo anywho all i keep thinking is two months........two months.........two months!!! he says he cant wait to cook etc so i will need to teach him the SF way :)! xxxx
Emma, his Mam is the same.. minus the bed making lol
She does all the cooking, cleaning and washing AND ironing!!! Well he can learn to use that iron I for one will NOT be doing it!!

The chips were funny alright.. I drained them off as much as I cud.. Swapped onto the baking mesh thing we have and put them in the oven... They were nice.. but meant I had to add PP's for the oil :mad:

He does make a good spag bol tho... ish.. he uses jarred sauce tho and doesn't add veg to bulk it.. So we'll work on that..
He can cook tho as he was travelling for 3 years so had to look after himself.. So the "i'm a helpless soul" act will not wash with me.. lol

Emma, his Mam is the same.. minus the bed making lol
She does all the cooking, cleaning and washing AND ironing!!! Well he can learn to use that iron I for one will NOT be doing it!!

The chips were funny alright.. I drained them off as much as I cud.. Swapped onto the baking mesh thing we have and put them in the oven... They were nice.. but meant I had to add PP's for the oil :mad:

He does make a good spag bol tho... ish.. he uses jarred sauce tho and doesn't add veg to bulk it.. So we'll work on that..
He can cook tho as he was travelling for 3 years so had to look after himself.. So the "i'm a helpless soul" act will not wash with me.. lol

haha its frustrating isnt it! but all his mum does is moan she does everything!!! errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr DONT DO IT THEN!!!! no one asks you too!!! but like if she works late and someone washes up she will come in find the plates and wash them all up again!!! what a nut!!! she is not getting involved in our apartment, she will drive me mental if she starts telling me what to do!!

haha yer, bless him! he WILL learn!!! just make him watch u tonight lol!!! yer same with Steve im not buying the whole " i cant do this and i cant do that" because he CANT he just doesnt do it cos he's a lazy little so and so!!!

get the whips out we will get them in shape!!! and come this time next year.......perfect house husbands haha xxx

haha its frustrating isnt it! but all his mum does is moan she does everything!!! errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr DONT DO IT THEN!!!! no one asks you too!!! but like if she works late and someone washes up she will come in find the plates and wash them all up again!!! what a nut!!! she is not getting involved in our apartment, she will drive me mental if she starts telling me what to do!!

haha yer, bless him! he WILL learn!!! just make him watch u tonight lol!!! yer same with Steve im not buying the whole " i cant do this and i cant do that" because he CANT he just doesnt do it cos he's a lazy little so and so!!!

get the whips out we will get them in shape!!! and come this time next year.......perfect house husbands haha xxx
That's Mammy's and their sons tho isn't it... Known for it!!

Its Jonathan's birthday on Sunday and ALL he's asked for is a red hot chilli peppers t shirt.. (2 of them actually, in white!) and me being very unlike me have left it til the last minute to get.. And now I can't get one ANYWHERE!!! And I've left it too late to order online AAAARrrrrggghhhhhhh!!!!

o noooooooooooooooooo Argos i see do one but its a black t-shirt :S! if you order today can you not pay postage to get it ordered tomorrow? maybe call and beg them ! xxx

Dubchick81 said:
That's Mammy's and their sons tho isn't it... Known for it!!

Its Jonathan's birthday on Sunday and ALL he's asked for is a red hot chilli peppers t shirt.. (2 of them actually, in white!) and me being very unlike me have left it til the last minute to get.. And now I can't get one ANYWHERE!!! And I've left it too late to order online AAAARrrrrggghhhhhhh!!!!

Waaa hope you manage to get them!!

o noooooooooooooooooo Argos i see do one but its a black t-shirt :S! if you order today can you not pay postage to get it ordered tomorrow? maybe call and beg them ! xxx
No I thought of that but all the companies are in the UK or further.. And I don't want it delivered to the house when he's there...
I've managed to track one down in LIffey Valley (A shopping Centre 5 mins from work).. But its Large.. So am hoping they're small fitting... And sure if it doesn't fit we can change it.. But at least he'll have it on his birthday...

Dubchick81 said:
No I thought of that but all the companies are in the UK or further.. And I don't want it delivered to the house when he's there...
I've managed to track one down in LIffey Valley (A shopping Centre 5 mins from work).. But its Large.. So am hoping they're small fitting... And sure if it doesn't fit we can change it.. But at least he'll have it on his birthday...

That's good you've found one :0)

Back