Frances' PP Diary

Hiya Liz.. Yea really enjoyed my weekend and not feeling at all guilty.. Hoping to get in some walking this week to limit my damage but whatever the scales says Saturday i'll be happy with.. Hafta live as well as diet so its all good :D

Am good thanks Linz.. How are you? xx

In serious NEED of crisps.. Real crisps not LF anything... And had maltesers for breakfast.. Oops.. Will stick to my PP's today tho if it kills me!!! One thing allowing myself a day off.. Can't let it go to a week...

Having a bad day myself hon. Currently eating a galaxy bubbly for my friggin lunch :( I need to go food shopping tonight methinks as I have nothing for breakfast, dinner OR lunch for the whole week!!

Having a bad day myself hon. Currently eating a galaxy bubbly for my friggin lunch :( I need to go food shopping tonight methinks as I have nothing for breakfast, dinner OR lunch for the whole week!!

Aw Sarah tell me about it.. Am hanging together here (still) and nothing in!! Made an attempt at a lunch shop yesterday but managed a packet of ham, pack of tomatoes and a brown sliced pan!! Ha ha ha.. Pathetic!! Doubt i'll be doing anything other than climbing into bed when I get home this evening... Getting too old for mad sessions me thinks.. :D

How was your night in Dublin? Hope you had a ball? x

Aw Sarah tell me about it.. Am hanging together here (still) and nothing in!! Made an attempt at a lunch shop yesterday but managed a packet of ham, pack of tomatoes and a brown sliced pan!! Ha ha ha.. Pathetic!! Doubt i'll be doing anything other than climbing into bed when I get home this evening... Getting too old for mad sessions me thinks.. :D

How was your night in Dublin? Hope you had a ball? x
I know what you mean hon, trust me! I feel too old to be out on the town these days with all the young wans around!!
Yeah it was good craic. Batman was a laugh! Had a lovely hotel room (bit too swish for me but there was a scales in the room that weighed me 3lb lighter than at home ;)). Had my chicken wings in Eddies plus a milkshake (only drank half of it but STILL!!). It was really rainy so that sucked but I had a good time anyway.
Unfortunately I had a doctors appt last week about my ongoing stomach/back problems and he mentioned the word "cysts" and I'm freaking out ever since! :( hoping its nothing too bad but might need an ultrasound apparently?
Did you have fun on your mad session anyways hon?? You counted ALL your pps on Saturday!! I thought you were having a day off :p I didnt even bother counting mine (god only knows)... xx

Monday - 3rd October

Water: 1ltr
Drinks: Tea.

Brekkie: Maltesers - 5pp

Lunch: King Luxury(5), Ham sandwich(5) - 10pp

Snack: Apple. Tesco Cereal Bar - 2pp

Dinner: Joel's: Soup. Chicken Kiev. Chips - 31pp

PP's Used: 48/29
(19 over n no weeklies to cover me.. oops)
0 weeklies left this week (already!!)

Last edited:
Menu looks good, oo do confirm ur tea hun x ;-)

Menu looks good, oo do confirm ur tea hun x ;-)

Liz, was so bold last night its not even funny.. Wouldn't be surprised if I was back to where I started after the last 3 days eating.. Feck it tho.. Hangover munchies are now gone so its back to it for me...
Hope you're well? x

Dubchick81 said:
Liz, was so bold last night its not even funny.. Wouldn't be surprised if I was back to where I started after the last 3 days eating.. Feck it tho.. Hangover munchies are now gone so its back to it for me...
Hope you're well? x

Bless u Hun x u been celebrating haven't u tho, it's allowed babs! Wot u been treating urself to?
I'm not bad today thank u sweetie x

Bless u Hun x u been celebrating haven't u tho, it's allowed babs! Wot u been treating urself to?
I'm not bad today thank u sweetie x

Well, the weekend was just a girls nite out.. So it included bulmers lite, prosecco, lotza vodka, pizza.... We went to Maccers at the end of the night but I didn't have anything :D Duno why, but I just wasn't in form of anything.. Strange..
Then it consisted of some overeating from the hangover..
Then myself and Jono have been back together 2 years on Sunday so we went to dinner.. I had soup, and chicken kiev n chips.. Was YUMTASTIC.. A million PP's tho.. But its not a weekly thing so am not bothered by whatever I gain.. It was a treat :D

Tuesday - 04th October

Water: 1ltr 750ml
Drinks: Coffee. diet 7up

Brekkie: Tesco cereal bar - 2pp

Lunch: Brown roll. Ham. Mozz cheese - 10pp

Snack: WHOLE PACK of them foxes biscuits!! - 12pp

Dinner: Chicken. Roasted veg - 3pp

AP's Earned: 7
PP's Used: 27/29 That's 2 unused and 7AP's earned leaves 12pp's to make up

45-50min walk done! Up n down hills thru Tymon Park.. When all I really wanted to do was go home to bed and feel sorry for myself :(

Last edited:
Dubchick81 said:
Well, the weekend was just a girls nite out.. So it included bulmers lite, prosecco, lotza vodka, pizza.... We went to Maccers at the end of the night but I didn't have anything :D Duno why, but I just wasn't in form of anything.. Strange..
Then it consisted of some overeating from the hangover..
Then myself and Jono have been back together 2 years on Sunday so we went to dinner.. I had soup, and chicken kiev n chips.. Was YUMTASTIC.. A million PP's tho.. But its not a weekly thing so am not bothered by whatever I gain.. It was a treat :D

Oo sounds v yummy x nice one x u deserve a treat Hun, we have to live x

Oo sounds v yummy x nice one x u deserve a treat Hun, we have to live x

Exactly.. Am living by the 80 20 rule.. If i'm good and stick at it 80% of the time, I can afford to pig out (ish) 20% of the time :D Life's for living, not dieting!!!

Feel really crap today.. My head is absolutely killing me.. And I have the worst stomach spasms.. Just wana go home, get in my pjimjims and get into bed with the leckie blanket on.. But duty calls n I have to work :cry:

Bless u can't u leave early Hun ? Maybe an early night for u tonight sweet xx

Bless u can't u leave early Hun ? Maybe an early night for u tonight sweet xx
Not really.. Am swamped with work.. Will see how am come home time, may put off going for a walk.. But then, the air might do me good.. So I duno.. Have take some nurofen express so hopefully it'll shift soon

Mmm... treats! What did you have?? Congrats on you and Jono being together again for 2 years!! :D you deserve that celebration food!! ;) xx

Wait! Just saw your post with what you had in it, was on the wrong page here like a div lol. Mmmm... Loving all your goodies. I need to get me some pizza soon, havent had it in aaaaaages!! xx

Mmm... treats! What did you have?? Congrats on you and Jono being together again for 2 years!! :D you deserve that celebration food!! ;) xx
We went to Joel's on Naas Road?! Duno if you kno it, but u seriously need to go there if u havn't been.. I LOVE Joel's!! Its a really relaxed restaurant. Really nice food and really reasonably priced.. Our meal last night cost €41!! He had BBQ wings n I had soup for starters.. The soup is to die for.. That's what I really wanted to go for haha.. Then he had lasagne n chips for main n I had chicken kiev n chips.. Portions are ginormous tho.. They giv ya 2 kiev's per serving.. Obviously only ate 1.. And cudn't eat all my chips.. But it was DELISH.. Defo got me a gain for Saturday, if the pizza n booze hadn't guarantee'd it, last nights feed did lol..

Never heard of it but I'm seriously craving it already. And I love me some chicken wings! *licks lips*
Hehe, remember last saturday when you said you thought you'd gain?? 1lb off!!! ;) xx

Back