Weeklies Used: -/45

Last edited:
Feckin hell. I've only 12 LEFT lol! We need to swap stomachs lol... X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Tuesday 16th August

Water: 1ltr. 600ml. 1Ltr
Drinks: Coffee. Tea.

Brekkie: None - :(

Lunch: Toastie with 1 slice wafer thin ham, lf laughing cow triangle, cherry tomatoes. King luxuries - 10pp
(for the cheese triangle and slice of ham I'm giving 1pp. Neither are 1pp each its just we no longer have halves :) )

Dinner: None

Snacks: ChocoLatte (4) Pear

Total Used: 14/30
Weeklies Used: -/45

Last edited:
What did ya end up having for brekkie hon? I had 2.5 belvita lol! ;) x

What did ya end up having for brekkie hon? I had 2.5 belvita lol! ;) x

Nothing! I went online to check my bank and discovered transactions that I know I haven't made so was on to the bank for ages.. Then was too annoyed to eat.. Have just come back from lunch and allowed myself have a pack of King to make up the PP's I'd have used for brekkie.. So 10 used so far today...
Love them Belvita biscuits.. When I can control myself not to eat the box I'll be defo stocking up on them..
At the moment I have a multipack of hula hoops and a multipack of Quavers in my car!! Coz if I have them in the house with me i'll eat them all.. If anyone gets in my car they'll think i'm nuts haha

Awh hon i hope you got that sorted out? Is it Bank Of Ireland? They seem to f-ing up a lot lately!
Mmm I was actually thinking of having a proper bag of crisps today as its my daily + 18pp day today (you'd defo struggle but its a doddle for me to eat em all unfortunately... already got through 17 ;)) but I had a multipack flake instead for 4pp. I could have crisps too but I already had skips with me lunch so... we'll see later after dinner if I can fit in some NICE crisps ;) x

And oh my god, I'm the same. I have a multipack of skips in the car. And I have a rocky road thingy from tesco in there too! Cant bring em into the house or I'll eat them all LOL!!

Awh hon i hope you got that sorted out? Is it Bank Of Ireland? They seem to f-ing up a lot lately!
Mmm I was actually thinking of having a proper bag of crisps today as its my daily + 18pp day today (you'd defo struggle but its a doddle for me to eat em all unfortunately... already got through 17 ;)) but I had a multipack flake instead for 4pp. I could have crisps too but I already had skips with me lunch so... we'll see later after dinner if I can fit in some NICE crisps ;) x

Yea its BOI!! Haven't got it sorted yet as it will be tomoro before they can see where the money went and what time.. Have been wrecking my brain tryna to think if it was me but am sure I'd remember spending €90! I have gone thru the last three days step by step in my head and I haven't used my card at all.. That I can remember! But wana be 100% before I got thru the hassle of having to cancel my card n go to the bank to fill out thr fraud forms etc.. Its happened to a woman in work and one of my mates (both AIB) in the last week!! Its fine as the money will be returned.. its just the hassle of it...

I think my problem is i'm afraid to use up too many early in the day in case i'm hungry later on.. And then it gets late and i've too many to manage to use.. And as i'm not a picker/snacker its harder..
If I could make out a daily plan and stick to it it'd be great.. but I'm a disaster.. I never know what I want in advance.. I'm lucky if I can decide what meat to take out of the freezer the night before so I have something defrosted!! Never mind setting out my whole day...

I feckin' knew it'd be them. To be honest, I've been with them since I was 16 and NEVER had an issue with them.... yet. I DO need to keep a closer eye on my transactions in case something like that happens to me too though. Did you maybe stop for fuel somewhere & use your card? That one always gets me, I'm always like "Hey when'd I spend that 50 quid?!" Stupid cars...
I NEVER decide what I'm gonna have for dinner. I kinda decide my brekkie and lunch (ish) and I bring a few PP friendly snacks (I'm a really bad snacker). Then whatever I'm left with I work a dinner around that. Its never usually less than 12 unless I'm having a "bad" day. Only reason I've used so many today is because I have an 18+ day today and I dont wanna eat 30 pp later on in the evening (I only get home at about 7/half 7) so I'm trying to distribute all through the day. Feels like I'm eating loads but TOTM means i don't care so much lol. I crave choccie so bad for these few days :(

I feckin' knew it'd be them. To be honest, I've been with them since I was 16 and NEVER had an issue with them.... yet. I DO need to keep a closer eye on my transactions in case something like that happens to me too though. Did you maybe stop for fuel somewhere & use your card? That one always gets me, I'm always like "Hey when'd I spend that 50 quid?!" Stupid cars...
I NEVER decide what I'm gonna have for dinner. I kinda decide my brekkie and lunch (ish) and I bring a few PP friendly snacks (I'm a really bad snacker). Then whatever I'm left with I work a dinner around that. Its never usually less than 12 unless I'm having a "bad" day. Only reason I've used so many today is because I have an 18+ day today and I dont wanna eat 30 pp later on in the evening (I only get home at about 7/half 7) so I'm trying to distribute all through the day. Feels like I'm eating loads but TOTM means i don't care so much lol. I crave choccie so bad for these few days :(

Normally that would get me too but the few transactions before the €87 I recall and one of them is petrol!! I filled up on Friday as I was taking my niece for the evening. Friday was the last day I used my card.. That I can remember!! I've gone over n over it in my head and have NO recollection of using it.. But I'm half thinking tomoro when I ring I'm gona go "Oh yeaaaa" so I haven't cancelled it as yet.. Said I'd best wait til they can tell me when n where it was used.. Just in case.. lol

I think maybe if I stop making my 0pp soups I may use up more dailies but then that's cutting back on the amount of veg I eat.. So its win/lose...

Hmm. Thats mad. At least you'll get your money back if it is wrong. Pity you'd have to go to all the hassle though!!
Stick a few croutons in your 0pp soup to make it 1-2pp lol. Or look up some other soups that are 1 or 2pp even that you could make? Might be a nice change especailly if you find it hard to use up all your dailies! ;)

Hmm. Thats mad. At least you'll get your money back if it is wrong. Pity you'd have to go to all the hassle though!!
Stick a few croutons in your 0pp soup to make it 1-2pp lol. Or look up some other soups that are 1 or 2pp even that you could make? Might be a nice change especailly if you find it hard to use up all your dailies! ;)

I dont like croutons.. :( The main soups I made would be carrot & corriander or BNS n Red Pepper.. So can't really add points to them.. If I make a veg soup I have started adding potatoes and/or sweet potato.. If I have tomato soup I put white cheddar or mozzerella cheese in to add some points.. If I didn't eat so much fruit & veg i'd eat allot more.. But then its F&V that I need so... I just need to train myself to be less cautious.. If I had to go over any evening by a couple of PP's its not biggy as we have the weeklies to cover us.. I'm just a panicker.. Afraid of going hungry lol

Wednesday - 17th August

Water: 600ml.
Drinks: Coffee. Tea.

Brekkie: Bran Flakes - 6pp

Lunch: Toastie - 2 slices wafer thin ham (1) 2 LF Laughing Cheese trianges (1) 2 bread (5) King Luxury (5) - 12pp

Dinner: Philly Carbonara. 60g pasta. 2 Denny Skinless Sausages - 13pp

Snacks: 4 Toblerone mini sweets (3)

Total Used: 34
Dailies Used: 30
Weeklies Used: 4/45

Last edited:
Back