Frances' PP Diary

Aw bless us both then Hun! It's vile innit , i not had it for years, going for a scan in two wks check everything ok as I may endometrosis back, (ie. Cysts) can do without them too! Deep joy x
Hope urs clears up soon Hun x
TBH mine doesn't trouble me too much.. As long as I stay away from processed foods n eat healthy-ish its normally fine.. Have the odd outburst but nothing major.. Refuse to go get the "test" so haven't been medicated so hafta rely on OTC medicines so try keep it under control as much as possible.. Makes tryna lose weight a nightmare tho..
Aww fingers crossed you dont have it back.. Have heard its very painful.. :(

Dubchick81 said:
TBH mine doesn't trouble me too much.. As long as I stay away from processed foods n eat healthy-ish its normally fine.. Have the odd outburst but nothing major.. Refuse to go get the "test" so haven't been medicated so hafta rely on OTC medicines so try keep it under control as much as possible.. Makes tryna lose weight a nightmare tho..
Aww fingers crossed you dont have it back.. Have heard its very painful.. :(

Aw glad urs controllable Hun x indeed it makes dieting harder! U seem to be doing well dispite it Hun so well done x
Thanks for the xed fingers! I will know in 3 wks if I got it or not x ;-)

Aw glad urs controllable Hun x indeed it makes dieting harder! U seem to be doing well dispite it Hun so well done x
Thanks for the xed fingers! I will know in 3 wks if I got it or not x ;-)

Its horrible waiting for the results isn't it.. Had to have some tests done back in January and was up the wall waiting for results.. Tests had started out at the end of November.. Follow up tests in January and was waiting weeks for results.. I was going out of my mind thinking n worrying what results I'd get.. Thankfully they came back clear but I swear I got a few grey hairs not knowing.. lol
Think positive for positive results :D

Dubchick81 said:
Its horrible waiting for the results isn't it.. Had to have some tests done back in January and was up the wall waiting for results.. Tests had started out at the end of November.. Follow up tests in January and was waiting weeks for results.. I was going out of my mind thinking n worrying what results I'd get.. Thankfully they came back clear but I swear I got a few grey hairs not knowing.. lol
Think positive for positive results :D

Indeed, it seems like forever! I will stay positive! I have to be positive for sure! cos the results end up whether I can go on my cruise what with the balance to pay nxt month and the insurance being different etc..., :-(
Thanks Hun xx

Thanks for adding me on FB hon :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Dubchick81 said:
Hi Hannagrace.. Thanks a mill.. Trying.. Hard but getting there..Only half pound to go til I get my 10%... How are you getting on? You're doing really well x

Yay :) super close then!!! I'm doing shockingly!! I stayed a 15.1 for 5 weeks! And then missed 3 weeks Cos of moving and gained 5lbs!! :eek: lol

Yay :) super close then!!! I'm doing shockingly!! I stayed a 15.1 for 5 weeks! And then missed 3 weeks Cos of moving and gained 5lbs!! :eek: lol

I had a good few weeks like that too.. Weight wasn't going anywhere.. But had a good loss last week so hopefully things will start moving again..
Dont worry about the gain.. Its not so bad only gaining 5 after 5 weeks with so much going on.. Its hard to keep on track when ya'v lotz going on...

Hey : ) hope u had a good weekend xx

Hiya hun.. I surely did thank you.. how was the wedding?.. You looked FAB!! Dress was lovely on.. bride n groom were stunning also..Loved her dress..
I have that bridal shower this week and the wedding next weekend.. Dreading the shower this week tho.. could do without the extra night of eating n drinking but someone's gotta do it.. lol x

You'll be grand hon, you've proved you're great at keeping within your points :) x

You'll be grand hon, you've proved you're great at keeping within your points :) x

Thanks Sarah.. That's only when alcohol isn't involved!! lol..
Tho I will be on my best behaviour this week as its gona be me, his Mam, his sister, his sister-in-laws (2 of them) and his cousins.. So I have to behave.. Thinking I might drive so I dont get hammered and make a show of myself.. Coz I have to look at them all again next week at the wedding lol

I feel left out I not seen any pictures.... Boo hoo x :-(

Tuesday 23rd August

Water: 600ml(x2)
Drinks: DC. Tea.

Brekkie: Belvita Milk & Cereals - 6pp

Lunch: 2 Toast. Slice wafer ham - 5pp

Dinner: ER - Tenders Meal & cajun dip - 14pp

Snacks: Chooo & Latte - 4pp

Total Used: 29/30
Weeklies Used: 0/32

Last edited:
Wednesday - 24th August

Water: 1lt. 600ml
Drinks: Coffee

Brekkie: Bran flakes - 6pp

Lunch: 2 Toast. Low Low cheese with cracked black pepper. Ham. Satin Crunch (2) - 7pp

Dinner: Birds Eye chicken in garlic butter. 40g pasta. Veg - 8pp

Snacks: Banana Choco & Latter (4)

Total Used: 25/30
Weeklies Used: 0/32

Last edited:
doing great hun :D i cried at my aunts wedding lol dont know why we cry lol

I dont even know the couple getting married next week (Have met the bride once YEARS ago but have never seen/met him..) Bet I still cry.. I cry at anything.. WHINGER i am!!!

Back