Frances' PP Diary

Just having breakey with the family and heading bout 2... Can't wait,

Kevin says there's a Surprise in the room so I'm like a kid at Christmas hehe

As for the emotional night hun that happens to be once every 2 months or so... Even if it's not totm... Happened to me once at a family event and there was actually nothing wrong with me but I ended up going trough poor kev for a short cut! All the joys of being women!

Babysitting sounds good get some good movies and have a cosy one.. My niece is 11 ad I love babysitting her x x
If it was my family I'd be looking forward to it.. But its Jono's niece (3) n nephew (8months) Its our first time babysitting them n they barely know me so am expecting tears n tantrums.. N after me storming out lastnight am just not looking forward to it...

Anyone any plans for weekend? Dressing up etc?
No plans at all.. Quiet weekend for me this week.. :)

Hi frances
Just checking in i noticed u had a ruff emotional day, hope ur feeling better. Hormones turn us into quivering wrecks x ;-) keep ur chin up sweetie x

Wishbird007 said:
Hi frances
Just checking in i noticed u had a ruff emotional day, hope ur feeling better. Hormones turn us into quivering wrecks x ;-) keep ur chin up sweetie x

Ta Hun. Grand today. Dunno what that was about r where it cane from :)

Dubchick81 said:
Ta Hun. Grand today. Dunno what that was about r where it cane from :)

Bless ya x it were one of those days hun x hope u n jono r ok xxxx

Saturday 29th October

Water: 1.75Ltr

Brekkie/Lunch: 25g white pudding. 2 bacon medalions. 2 sausages. double poached egg (the cling film method is the bomb!!) dry fried mushrooms. grilled tomato. Huge mug of tea - 9pp

Dinner: Chicken tenders. Chips. 16pp

Snack: Marshmallows - 4pp

Total: 29pp

Dubchick81 said:
Yea all good ta hun..
How u? Anything planned this long weekend? x

Am glad x
Not left house today lol x done sum holz clothes sorting, wrapped sum xmas gifts up! Omg!
Went to c sarah millican comedian last night,
Wot u done?

Been out shopping all day with Jono. Was his mam's bday today so needed to get her a gift.. Then we went to see his brother for a bit.. Last night we babysat for his sister.. So its been kids all weekend!!
Not doing anything tonight either as he's going to lay a floor for his aunt tomoro so can't be hungover.. Will end up taking the hand off himself with a the hammer r saw so just a quiet one again.. How fricken boring am i?! And i've not even reached 30 yet!!! :O

Frances... I'm sitting in pyjamas. How boring am I?? :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Pfffft!! I love PJ days and no man is taking that from me. You come to my place and we'll do pyjama day lol :p

Last edited:
Hmm so-so. I had a bad turn yesterday and it frightened me a bit actually. Trying really hard to not fall apart. Its mostly financial strain getting me down right now I think.

How was your babysitting? X thank god we have tomorrow off!

Aww hunnie.. Ring me whenever ya need a chat.. As am on the outside it might be easier to talk to me rather than family r friends.. Sounds awful but I can open up more to ppl that aren't too close to me.. Less chance of upsetting them by how I'm feeling.. So am always here for ya :)

Yea babysitting was grand.. Was expecting tears n tantrums but the kids were really really good.. Will mind them any time at all now.. :)

Thanks hon, what a star ;) xx

Jaysus I'm fecking dosed today! Laaaame! Benilyn 4flu here I come lol... X

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks hon, what a star ;) xx

Jaysus I'm fecking dosed today! Laaaame! Benilyn 4flu here I come lol... X

Oh no Hun. Hope it's not bad n yer sorted soon xx

Dubchick81 said:
Oh no Hun. Hope it's not bad n yer sorted soon xx

Thanks honey, you're a sweetie. I'm almost mad at my own body for being sick on my day off lol. More mad at my OH for passing it to me :( xx

Back