Frances' PP Diary

Yeah I had sneaky weigh in this morning and it showed a quarter pound gained! Just proves that starving yourself does not really work (I am hungry again today thank god!)
Oooooh new babba... lovely :D give the babba all the squishy love!! xx

Yeah I had sneaky weigh in this morning and it showed a quarter pound gained! Just proves that starving yourself does not really work (I am hungry again today thank god!)
Oooooh new babba... lovely :D give the babba all the squishy love!! xx
Oh great u have yer appetite back :)
I know, I love new baby cuddles :) Was meant to go see her last week but then that bloody rain put a stop to it.. Feel like I'll never get up to see her..

Did you set another wee mini goal after reaching your main goal last week? XxX
Sorry hun.. Forgot to reply to this bit.. Oopsies.. :)
Yea had a mini goal of 12st 4lb to get my 15%..
Then am just taking it half stone at a time..
Being totally honest I feel I've another 2 stone minimum to get off but I dont know if I'd ever manage that.. Like, it feels like such a lot and such a long way off.. Am by no means even considering giving up, but that just seems HUGE...
Then again, I'd have said losing an initial 2 stone was impossible for me (not to get off, but to stick at it long enough to get off if that makes sense.. i'd hav thought i'd have given up months ago)

Wednesday - 02nd November

Water: 2lt
Drinks: Tea

Brekkie: Bran flakes - 5pp

Lunch: Ham sandwich - 5pp

Dinner: Paparrazi: Brocolli Soup (3) Grilled Pollo with chips (16) - 19pp

Total used: 29/29
Weeklies remaining: 10

Another 2 stone... Would that make you 10st 7 is it?? Thats what I'm aiming for but its gotten very hard lately. Bit up and down! Take it slowly for now hon... Thats what I did (as you can tell :p) Can't believe I used to be 14st 2!!

Appetite seems to be back somewhat, still havent eaten though. Stupid work getting in the way of my breakfast ;)

I've just come back from the kitchen wit sum yummy cold toast for brekkie.. feeling starving this morning for some reason..
Wow! U started out at 14 2?? Never realised that.. You've come on so far.. Can I ask what u are now? (I know I cud work it out from the stats but i'm lazy.. and having brekkie :D lol)
Yea another 2st wud bring me to 10st 7lb.. I know for the average person its doable.. But I dont know if I can do it...
But I dont wana make huge goals like that.. I think if I say now 'rite, next goal is another 2st off' i'll give up before I get there.. Whereas if I take it half at a time i'm only looking to lose 7lb.. not 28lb which is quite daunting to me..
I know I still wana reach the same amount.. it just seems more realistic and doable to think of 7 after 7 after 7...

Enjoy ur baba snuggles x jealous x ;-)

I've just come back from the kitchen wit sum yummy cold toast for brekkie.. feeling starving this morning for some reason..
Wow! U started out at 14 2?? Never realised that.. You've come on so far.. Can I ask what u are now? (I know I cud work it out from the stats but i'm lazy.. and having brekkie :D lol)
Yea another 2st wud bring me to 10st 7lb.. I know for the average person its doable.. But I dont know if I can do it...
But I dont wana make huge goals like that.. I think if I say now 'rite, next goal is another 2st off' i'll give up before I get there.. Whereas if I take it half at a time i'm only looking to lose 7lb.. not 28lb which is quite daunting to me..
I know I still wana reach the same amount.. it just seems more realistic and doable to think of 7 after 7 after 7...
Huh. I thought I wrote back to this. I must've presumed we could communicate telekinetically or something?
Yeah I started last year (think it was the end of May) at 14st 2. Then I got that down to 12st 2 and stopped dieting (oops) and then started again on propoints and I'm now 10st 13lb (well... 13.25 going by this mornings sneaky weigh in). Seems to be hard to stay in these 10s!! Hope it sticks. How was your cold toast? :p

Cold was yummy.. Love cold toast.. But the bread has to be cold before its buttered.. Not buttered then left to cool.. That's very important!! ha ha

Wow hun that's amazing.. well done u!!

How u feeling now? Almost back to normal?
How is Sean getting on today? U heard from him? x

Thursday - 03rd November

OK so had dinner at lunch time n no lunch at dinner time :)
Went to visit my friend and meet her beautiful little baby and my God if I wasn't broody I most definitely am now.. She is adroable!!! So long so thin dainty.. So alert for her little 4 weeks!! Doing little smiles just being gorgeous..
So.. Thursdays food went like this:

Water: 1.75ltr
Drinks: DC. Tea

Brekkie: Toast - 4pp

Lunch: Half ptn curry - 13pp

Dinner: None

Snacks: Apple cake - 6pp

Total used: 23pp :eek:

Oh no!! Was 6 under my dailies.. Normally I write everything I eat in a notebook throughout the day and then update on here the following day.. But had left my notebook on my desk so thought I'd eaten more PP's so didnt' have a snack when i got home.. And I really wanted something n all so brushed my teeth n had some water to take away the want for food.. :( Am sad now lol

6 pp under?? god i'd b starving! haha i struggle to stick to 29! when's ur weigh day? xx

Dont worry I ate your extra pp's for you yesterday!! :p Think I'm gonna gain again this week... Boo :(

6 pp under?? god i'd b starving! haha i struggle to stick to 29! when's ur weigh day? xx
Kerry I find it difficult at the best of times to use up my dailies.. getting better at it of late tho..But last night I was lepping!! Wud hav killed for some toast r something to tide me over.. But thought I'd gone over n when i was thinking what i'd had was convinced I'd forgotten something so didn't give in.. raging now!!
Dont worry I ate your extra pp's for you yesterday!! :p Think I'm gonna gain again this week... Boo :(
Aww.. thanks Sarah.. Ur such a good friend doing that for me :D ha ha..
Yea am gona gain too this week.. On top of my bad food choices the weekend I'v now started * week :( Tummy is in bits n no pain killers here in work with my :( Am off at 12 so will drug myself up soon as i get home..

Going to see Red Hot Chilli Peppers tonight in the O2.. Looking forward to it.. Not been in the Point since its been the O2.. Wont be going on them rides outside tho!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish i didnt feel like using weeklies everyday, i'm soooo greedy! haha

enjoy ur night out chick xx

wish i didnt feel like using weeklies everyday, i'm soooo greedy! haha

enjoy ur night out chick xx
No ur not at all.. I just dont have much of a sweet tooth n am not a snacky person, never was, so that's why its hard to use up my dailies.. when yer being good u tend (I) to eat much more salads n veg n fruit so that fills me up hense using less PP's..

Ooh.. Was in Dunnes last night n found WW cheese curls?!?! Never seen them before.. They're like wotsits as apposed to the WW crisps like quavers.. haven't tasted them yet but they look yum.. 2pp per pack :D Love cheesey crisps so really looking forward to them

Hiya Francis, enjoy your concert tonight. I've never been to the O2 must keep an eye out for something good to see.

I used to have problems eating my 29, then I started preplanning my days menus to give me an idea of what I'd need to be eating to use them all now I have no problem using them at all hehe :)

Thanks hun.. No never been either.. Dying to see what its like now..

Started TOTM today so will be drugged up to the eyeballs going.. No drink needed, I'll be stoned to bits on feminex ha ha ha

Yea i'm crap at planning my food for the day.. I never stick to it.. I'm lucky if I stick to the same meat choice for dinner never mind a fill day's plan!! Am hopeless.. I do try it just never works out..

Tho of late, with the exception of yesterday, I've been using all dailies and some weeklies too so i've improved somewhat.. :) x

I've been a few times. I saw Pink, 30 seconds to mars, Peter Kay and Batman Live there. Its very nice, a lot bigger than I expected first time I went in. And generally there's a good view of the stage no matter where you are. Those "O2 angels" going around in their little white dresses do me head in though (I'm just jealous of them lol).
Enjoy the chillies, I saw them in Slane like 7-8 years ago or something (I was only a teenager). It was enjoyable - who's supporting them??

I'm defo gonna gain I think. It seems to be very hard for me to STAY in the 10s lol. Its not my * week but I'm due in a couple of days. Does anyone else get the symptoms early like me? i.e pain in pelvic area/back pain + bloaty

I've been a few times. I saw Pink, 30 seconds to mars, Peter Kay and Batman Live there. Its very nice, a lot bigger than I expected first time I went in. And generally there's a good view of the stage no matter where you are. Those "O2 angels" going around in their little white dresses do me head in though (I'm just jealous of them lol).
Enjoy the chillies, I saw them in Slane like 7-8 years ago or something (I was only a teenager). It was enjoyable - who's supporting them??

I'm defo gonna gain I think. It seems to be very hard for me to STAY in the 10s lol. Its not my * week but I'm due in a couple of days. Does anyone else get the symptoms early like me? i.e pain in pelvic area/back pain + bloaty
Support act is Fool's Gold... Never heard of them!! Was raging the tickets for them playing in croke park next year went on sale this morning.. I wana see them first before I decide if I wana see them again!! So didnt even try to get tickets.. Am sure if I really want them i'll get my hands on some before next June!!!

I never used to suffer any painful symptoms getting them.. Now my boobs KILL and by back breaks!! Not good.. Duno why the sudden change.. Musta been bad n holy God is making me suffer now lol

Oh I've heard of them I think. Pity it isnt someone more well known. Ah i think if you've seen em once you've seen em a million times. So dont fret about croker... Tix will always be available online. Toutless.ie is great for finding tickets at face value, I've sold tix to people on there before (I disagree with selling tickets on ebay and such way above face value).

Every so often my boobs hurt but not the last couple of times. Weird. Women are mad when you think about it. Stupid menstruation :p

Back