Frances' PP Diary

Oh I've heard of them I think. Pity it isnt someone more well known. Ah i think if you've seen em once you've seen em a million times. So dont fret about croker... Tix will always be available online. Toutless.ie is great for finding tickets at face value, I've sold tix to people on there before (I disagree with selling tickets on ebay and such way above face value).

Every so often my boobs hurt but not the last couple of times. Weird. Women are mad when you think about it. Stupid menstruation :p
I know seriously sucks!! My boobs never ever pained coming up to, during or after TOTM.. then I got the depo provera injection (once) and didn't get them for 10months after and the pain I suffer now is unreal!!
I have the lowest pain threshold ever too so that doesn't help!!

Didn't think I was due til next week n was going round all day yesterday craving chocolate which is really unusual for me so i was like 'wtf is going on?! why do I want chocolate so bad?!' and bam.. there they were this morning :( Hate being a woman sometimes :sigh:

Friday 4th October

Water: 1.5lt
Drinks: Smirnoff ice 4pp

Brekkie: toast - 4pp

Lunch: ham salad toastie - 6pp

Dinner: eddies: tender meal - 14pp

Total used: 28

Chilli peppers were excellent :)

Last edited:
MrsLmc said:
Glad you had a good night. Haven't been to a concert in a long long time, must look into going to one.

I think a smirnoff ice isn't too bad, less than a pint of beer anyway. So you have at least 4 weeklies left!

Woohoo ha ha
Had no idea of the points but that wasn't y I only had 1. It was like drinking a bottle of liquid sugar! Awful!! All that was there was Smirnoff ice , carlsberg r wine!! And we all kno y I'm off wine!!! Ha ha

Smirnoff ice is horrid lol! Way too sweet isn't it?
I know what you mean Laura. Sitting in pjs. Have to dye my hair but so lazy!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Glad I'm not the only one being lazy, I drunk a whole bottle of prosseco last night and that's loadsssss for me and I feel awful now I just wanna sleep. I've been bad and just let the kids eat whatever they want for breakfast too:(

Of course there loving it tho:)

xxx

Hope your weigh in goes ok hon xx
I'm STILL in pjs x

Well I got myself up and out, but unfortunately eating is bad again today, I've already had a wispa gold (they're back and just as yummy as I remember) and a frys chocolate cream bar. Feel abit sick now! hehe

To be honest I'm in a bad humour, every weekend I look forward to my hubby being off work and us doing something the four of us. Today is so lovely I thought we'd all go for a nice walk, but no he's away to help his mom cut a hedge....every weekend it's something else he has to do up there and he never says no to her, just to me. Aww well another day of cleaning the house :-(

MrsLmc said:
Well I got myself up and out, but unfortunately eating is bad again today, I've already had a wispa gold (they're back and just as yummy as I remember) and a frys chocolate cream bar. Feel abit sick now! hehe

To be honest I'm in a bad humour, every weekend I look forward to my hubby being off work and us doing something the four of us. Today is so lovely I thought we'd all go for a nice walk, but no he's away to help his mom cut a hedge....every weekend it's something else he has to do up there and he never says no to her, just to me. Aww well another day of cleaning the house :-(

Jono does that too. Very annoying!! We don't live together so I barely get to see him in the week either coz he works late allot n plays footie twice a week (training) so its extra annoying. Then he calls me selfish for expecting him not to help his family. I kno it does sound selfish but we spend very little time together n sad as it sounds I do miss him. Am away next weekend so he can do his sisters kitchen n his aunts floor n anything else they need doing then do he's all mine when I get home !!!!!!!

How was your weekend lovely lady?! I was in dublin for a meal on saturday night... Just in castleknock, not in the city though :) x

How was your weekend lovely lady?! I was in dublin for a meal on saturday night... Just in castleknock, not in the city though :) x

Hi hun.. Weekend was good.. Didn't do much other than Chilli Peppers gig on Friday..
Had a few drinks in on Saturday and played xbox kinnect.. So much fun I swear..
Yesterday myself n Jono went to Blanch shopping.. Didn't buy a thing!! I think it was Jono's ploy to keep my mind occupied tho.. Yesterday 3 years ago was the day my Mam was diagnosed with cancer.. So kick starts all the horrible memories up to her death in 5 weeks :(

Food wise I wasn't too bad (I dont think!) Need to do up my weekends diaries..

Ah hon... Hope you're ok!? (((hug)))
Yeah Laura is maintaining but has lost even more weight lol! X

Back