Frances' PP Diary

Yip this time of year is manic, as long as you make sensible enough choices you'll be grand. If I didn't have kids I'd say I'd find it harder. But I've to make them 3 or 4 meals a day anyway so a little easier for me to stay with it all around Christmas. Just Christmas week will be difficult with all the extra treats around.

Yea I suppose.. Tho I think it wud make it harder for me if I had kids.. I think I'd pick allot at their food.. hee hee..
Seen as I dont have much of a sweet tooth I think I'll be fine at resisting.. And TOM is gone til new year so wont hav those "monthly cravings".. Its just drink that I need to worry about..

My friend was able get 2lt bottles of smirnoff for €25!! How cud I refuse that?? So I got 2 bottles.. :D

Oh hon. don't be kicking yourself ok? I totally know where you're coming from!! Sure my OH wants us to go to TGI fridays this weekend for a xmas treat and we akl know TGIs is REALLY bad on pp lol. And I had take out on saturday. Had cheesecake on sunday. Quiche yesterday. Life gets in the way especially at this time of the year. Ya know what, we're doing well if we maintain till new year hon! I'd be alright with that too I think. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yea we were gona go to TGI's last night but then sense kicked in.. After almost 2 full weeks of eating out I couldn't bring myself to go.. For the honey mustard dip its like 17pp's or something.. I just cudn't do it.. Tho if I hadn't had so many nights eating out I'd hav gone.. But I had a 2lb gain last week and at best I wana stay the same at least.. Can't do another gain.. I will not allow myself back into the 13stone bracket.. Have worked too hard to get out of it..

Yep. I know its really terrible on pp. My OH has set his heart on going because he _loves_ tgi fridays. So I'll have to get something on the menu that isn't as bad as everything else... Although I'm not sure anything like that exists on their menu LOL. Still. Its a once off I suppose... I feel guilty about it already LOL. He's treating me and taking me to a hotel and everything for the night though. He can be a right pet sometimes, especially when I'm having my "episodes" which tend to happen around christmas even though I love christmas... Think its just the panic of buying presents lol! X

Yea its not like you go allot.. And like I said, chances are if I hadn't eaten out so much over the last couple of weeks I'd have gone in.. Tho I think its gone a bit yuck of late.. the one in Dundrum anyway..
Jono was dying for Burger King on Sunday when we were out shopping.. So I was like yea Ok grand.. i'll just hav a coffee.. So we went to a sandwich place where I cud get a nice salad instead :D :D And he got his BK on the way home to take away.. So we were both happy :D Love gettin my own way lol x

Aye... I had to compromise a few times with him before. He wanted mcDs or burger king or kfc and I'd have to wait and get something else. He's been healthy eating lately too and had lost weight so he wants a treat apparently. Doesn't seem to matter to him how naughty the food is lol.... I dunno how he doesn't feel the same guilt I do about these things!!

Men dont hun coz they can lose it easier than us.. Seems to just fall off them without much effort.. fukers!!! lol
Just go, enjoy it, and dont worry about it :D
Its not a weekly thing you do so I wouldn't worry too much about it chic.. xxx

I'v had a good day so far today.. Had bran flakes with skimmed milk for brekkie.. An apple for mid morning snack.. And 0pp veg soup and an easi single cheese on wholemeal toast for lunch.. I have an orange for 3pm and home at 4:30pm... Am having grilled chicken with brown rice (cooked in veg stock for extra flavour) and mixed peppers for dinner.. 100%?? I think so..

Suppose you're right hon. My little knowledgeable dub! ;)

Sounds like a good day hon... 100% woop woop!! :D x
Today so far I had a pancake & mini crunch corner... then WW bagel with cajun chicken & low low cheese plus a pack of snaps. Totm is making me snacky hehe. I have tin of fruit at the ready in case bloody choccie cravings kick in again :)

Hahaha, you're right it must be male!! Ugh I'm supposed to go for my c25k tonight too... All I wanna do is wear pjs and eat choc :p
Oh no... Due on new years?! That sucks! Now that I'm looking at the calender, it looks like mine's due on new years too!! I used to ALWAYS get mine on christmas day aswell but using the pill I've convinced him to stay away that day :p

LMAO... Mine has changed completely since I came off the pill.. I used to only have them 24hours n barely even noticed.. never had them on the weekend!! was never tired, bloated, extra munchy.. nothing.. when I was on the pill.. Now i'm all of the above and I have them for best part of 5 days :(

I'm all of that even though I'm on the pill hon lol. Its actually not as bad when I'm off it I think! I get it for 3 or 4 days now, pains on day before I get it and 2 days of it. Munchy for few days. I'm moody all the time anyway but tend to have more depressive thoughts at totm... Chemical imbalance in the brain! I need a new brain ;)

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm all of that even though I'm on the pill hon lol. Its actually not as bad when I'm off it I think! I get it for 3 or 4 days now, pains on day before I get it and 2 days of it. Munchy for few days. I'm moody all the time anyway but tend to have more depressive thoughts at totm... Chemical imbalance in the brain! I need a new brain ;)

No the pill sorted me out great. No pain. Just a niggle. No bloating. No cravings...

Well just had dinner n it was delish. Amazing how tasty low fat healthy food can be :D

Ha I can trump you both on the rubbish monthlys, since I've had the coil put in I've had 3 days with NO bleeding out of the 9 or so weeks its been in lol...no wonder I've been ill alot lately. Supposed to settle down soon, or so I've been promised!

MrsLmc said:
Ha I can trump you both on the rubbish monthlys, since I've had the coil put in I've had 3 days with NO bleeding out of the 9 or so weeks its been in lol...no wonder I've been ill alot lately. Supposed to settle down soon, or so I've been promised!

Oh no :-(
That sux balls!!!!!! Hugs.....

MrsLmc said:

Bloody hell... Literally!! Hope you're eating plenty of dark green veggies and red meat then! XxX

I live in a house with NO heating except the open fire which ONLY heats the sitting room!!!!
We have single glazed windows so NO heat stays in the house.. Welcome to my life!!!! lol

Hope its sorted soon and this bad run of luck ur having ends soon xxx

Back