Frances' PP Diary

Tuesday 07th Decemeber

Water: None.. Too cold :(

Brekkie: All bran with skimmed milk (0pp)

Lunch: 0pp veg soup. 2 wholemeal bread with 1 slice easi single cheese (1pp)

Dinner: Chicken fillet coated in piri piri sauce, wrapped in foil and grill baked, red and green peppers dry fried, 40g brown rice cooked in veg stock.
(0pp)

TOTAL PP'S USED: 1pp today... On simply filling or 20pp on PP's...

Thanks hun.. Not doing too badly tbh.. Wud hav been better had I not eaten out on Monday but thems the brakes eh?!
Been 100% since.. Although I drank no water yesterday.. Am making it up today :D

How are you getting on? x

Yip grand. Just posted in the december thread there. Managed to loss 4lb while upping my dailies to 33 and using nearly all my weeklies. Tis funny, when I was trying really hard on 29 I was losing 1lb or there abouts!

It could be the running! Don't know either, its a mystery to me, because this weeks eating wasn't particularly good. Had a thai green curry on Sunday, and I've had about 3 wispas this week (well hubby bought me a multipack and I didn't wanna be rude lol).

Well I'm weighing heavy this week so running ain't working for me lol! ;) just gimme your body and we'll leave it at that... :p

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Lol you're lighter than me now!! AND you're taller than me... I need to try to catch up to ya now lol. I'm crap at this diet thing arent I? :p

Your really really good at this Sarah, I just meant you aren't fat at all. Your having a little rough patch now, you'll get that out of your system and you'll be back into it. Don't worry, you really are doing brilliantly xxxx

Awwh. Thanks girls. I felt like crying there... Totm must be making me emotional lol!!
All this talk of dentistry... My tooth just broke... The one thats needed fixing for months but I couldn't afford it. Guess it really needs fixing now :(

Sitting in dentists waiting room now. Near tears cuz it might have to be pulled or something! And then the money involved in fixing it... Unreal. Plus they charge extra for "emergency" visits. Defo not what I need before xmas...

Wouldn't that be great.
Girl behind the counter whispers: "Are you still a private patient?"
Me: *nods solemnly* "yes..."

Sigh.

I've no idea about any of that stuff to be honest hon... I'm a real dope and dunno what I'm entitled to. He said he can save the tooth and put a white filling over the part that's broken.... I hate that feckin big scary metal needle they use.

Back