Frances' PP Diary

Ur menus are looking good Hun x
Aw I love weddings! Me n hubby's have started doing wedding photography on the side! Our first proper one together on 3rd sept! Right excited!
Enjoy ur upcoming wedding x I love getting dressed up n having a gud cry! Lol x

OMG Jemma.. HEAVENLY!!!! Fricken gorgeous.. I'll get the proper name for ya n let ya know.. Ya just take the pack out of the box straight from the freezer.. Bang it in the oven for half hour and Bob's yer auntie... Delish!!

Aww Liz that sounds great.. Always said I'd love to get into photography.. My Dad was big into for years.. Hope yer wedding turns out great for ya.. x

Dubchick81 said:
OMG Jemma.. HEAVENLY!!!! Fricken gorgeous.. I'll get the proper name for ya n let ya know.. Ya just take the pack out of the box straight from the freezer.. Bang it in the oven for half hour and Bob's yer auntie... Delish!!

Aww Liz that sounds great.. Always said I'd love to get into photography.. My Dad was big into for years.. Hope yer wedding turns out great for ya.. x

Cheers Hun x yeah it's more interesting than u think but there's alot to learn from different types of shots u can get using different shutter speeds n aperture settings but I getting there x
Go for it hun I recommend it's fun taking shots once u know how x ;-)

I know yea.. I've picked up little tips from my Dad over the years.. He's hilarious when we go anywhere there's a photographer.. Telling him he's doing his wrong.. I'd say they wana knock him out lol..
My uncle is a qualified photographer too.. There is allot more to it than pointing the camera and hitting the button alright!! haha..

Well.. I had a STS.. Pretty disappointed but its not a gain.. Am putting it down to having a pasta dinner last night.. Will weigh again tomoro just to see.. :D

Indeed it's not lol x ur dad sounds like my hubby's lol x
Oo well done for sts as it's not a gain Hun u may lose double nxt wk, but maybe u need to try the vodka diet like Jemma! ;-)

Thanks girls.. Think I may well be trying that vodka diet!! lol
On a positive note.. I am now wearing a belt on the THIRD notch that last summer didn't close on the last (or first.. depending how u look at it.. the biggest!) notch!! So that's a little boost :D

Thursday - 25th August

WEIGH IN DAY - STS

Water: 600ml x2
Drinks: Coffee. 6 vodka (18) 3 dc (0) Lge Bulmers Light (6) - 24pp

Brekkie: None

Lunch: Carrot & Corriander Soup (0) 2 Toast. low low spreadable cheese (1) Ham - 5pp

Dinner: HM chicken curry -3pp

Snacks: Snack Wafer (5) ER 3 Tender. Less than half Chips & Bacon fries (14)

Total Used: 51/30
Dailies Used: 30
Weeklies Used: 21/32
Weeklies Unused: 11

Last edited:
Dubchick81 said:
Thanks girls.. Think I may well be trying that vodka diet!! lol
On a positive note.. I am now wearing a belt on the THIRD notch that last summer didn't close on the last (or first.. depending how u look at it.. the biggest!) notch!! So that's a little boost :D

Defo that's positive x if u haven't measured yourself b4, do it every few wks n look at the difference I have found instead of loosing weight I have lost inches x ;-)

I have my starting measurements.. And I measured a while back as well.. Been meaning to do it again but couldn't find my tape for ages.. Found it this morning tho so will get round to doing it over the weekend..
No WI for me tomoro afterall as I'm heading into town tonight so will just have to wait now til next week.. oh well.. bring on the voddie diet lmao

i am known to lose inches and not pounds. So when i started back at WW i measured myself. I have lost 2 inches off chest (looks like one boob LMAO as one is way bigger then the other now) 3 inches off waist and 2 inches off stomach area :D tis great. Defo measure yourself x

Dubchick81 said:
I have my starting measurements.. And I measured a while back as well.. Been meaning to do it again but couldn't find my tape for ages.. Found it this morning tho so will get round to doing it over the weekend..
No WI for me tomoro afterall as I'm heading into town tonight so will just have to wait now til next week.. oh well.. bring on the voddie diet lmao

Good lass! X ;-)

Friday - 26th August

Water: 600ml
Drinks: Tea x2

Brekkie: Toast - 4pp

Lunch: 2 toast (3) Low Low Spreadable cheese (1) King Luxury (5) - 9pp

Dinner: Half WW Veg pizza (7) Chips (6) - 13pp

Snacks: C&L (4) M&M Peanuts (6) pOPCORN (4) - 14PP

PP's Used: 40/30
Dailes Used: 30
Weeklies Used: 10/49

Last edited:
Happy Friday Hun x
U got anything nice planned for the long wkend?
X

Happy Friday Hun x
U got anything nice planned for the long wkend?
X

Thanks.. You too..
Tonight I am helping my BF clean his room.. Not exactly how I'd spend my Friday evening idealisticly but its an absolute disgrace!!
Then Saturday night I'm going to his cousins house for a few drinks. She's getting married next week so she's just having a little girly night for all that didnt go to the hen's.. Then Sunday myself and himself will spend the day together.. Hopefully we get good weather so we can do something nice.. But as United are playing at 4pm it'll probably be to the pub for carvery dinner and the match!! Oh well.. haha.. What about you? Anything nice planned? Is your first (photography) wedding this weekend??

Back