Frances' PP Diary

I think I'm too nervous to sign up for that!? :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

MrsLmc said:
oh god....really did not think this through.....thats 6 weeks away and I can't even run 5 mins....eeeekkkkkk

Laura me neither. But did u see them?? Neither could they!! Diff is they hav a trainer but we'll do it :)

You haven't seen how red my face goes when I'm running lol!! I don't think I can run 5k... I can't even run 5 minutes!

azwethinkweiz said:
You haven't seen how red my face goes when I'm running lol!! I don't think I can run 5k... I can't even run 5 minutes!

No but with the c25k we'll do it.

But sure as Francis says neither could any of them ones on Op Transformation. This will give us the incentive to work towards......go on we know you want to, and it'll be funny seeing whose face can go the reddest ehhe

MrsLmc said:
But sure as Francis says neither could any of them ones on Op Transformation. This will give us the incentive to work towards......go on we know you want to, and it'll be funny seeing whose face can go the reddest ehhe

I seriously wreckin I'll gona win. What's my prize?? Carrot stick??? Lol

Honest to god, my face is like a tomato when I run! So bad lol! My OH hasn't seen me when I get back from running yet cuz I'm a sweaty mess :p

You can have some houmous to dip it in hehe......seriously though i'm talking red red and sweaty here, but anyway, I need to go to bed, daughter will be up early and I'm already giddy with the tiredness hehe..night all,,,, and Sarah DO IT!!! HEHE

azwethinkweiz said:
Honest to god, my face is like a tomato when I run! So bad lol! My OH hasn't seen me when I get back from running yet cuz I'm a sweaty mess :p

Yea my face does b unreal too. Seriously looks like its gona explode...

Night night Laura hunnie. Sarah go on n register :)

Ok... I've entered!

Good luck to u brave running red faced lot! Lol x
Well done for entering!
Xx

Wednesday 04th January - First day back at work

Water: 3litres
Drinks: Tea. Coffee. Vitamin C - 1pp

Brekkie: 30g Porridge made on water - 3pp

Lunch: 0pp Veg Soup. Turkey slice (1) 2 brown pan bread (4) Tomato. Cucumber. Lettuce. onion - 5pp

3PM Snack: Fresh Pineapple. Orange. 0% Fat Pear Yogurt - 2pp

Dinner: 40g Brown rice boiled in Veg Stock (4) 100g Chicken (3) Red & Green Peppers. Mushrooms. 5ml Soy Sauce. Roasted Carrot & Parsnip (2) - 9pp

Snack: Apple. Digestive Biscuit (1??)

Total: 21/29

Thoughts: Didn't use even nearly my 29 dailies (or the minimum 26!) but I have eaten allot yesterday but was STUFFED!! So I decided not to force myself to eat more as I was happy with my intake.
Have registered to do the OT 5K Fun Run so have downloaded the C25K app on my iPod and soon as the gale force winds feck off I'll be out training :) Bring it 2012... :D

Back