Frances' PP Diary

yipee Sarah, girls I'll meet you all at the line. I am still nervous and couldn't sleep last night again, this time I was thinking of the arse I'm gonna make of myself. Strangly don't care though. Now we really do have to take the training seriously. I am determined to jog the whole thing. May be slow but I'll do it wohoo.

Francis your day looks well and you ate plenty, its when we eat soup fills us up for no points, but I love it too. Don't worry about not meeting the 26, hope it doesn't affect your losses though xx

yipee Sarah, girls I'll meet you all at the line. I am still nervous and couldn't sleep last night again, this time I was thinking of the arse I'm gonna make of myself. Strangly don't care though. Now we really do have to take the training seriously. I am determined to jog the whole thing. May be slow but I'll do it wohoo.

Francis your day looks well and you ate plenty, its when we eat soup fills us up for no points, but I love it too. Don't worry about not meeting the 26, hope it doesn't affect your losses though xx
Yea I love my soups and its upping my veg intake so I'm not too fussed TBH..
Hoping it doesn't affect my loss this week but if it does so be it.. I'm doing this to be healthy as well as slimmer and hopefully its only a temporary affect and will feck off next week if it does hee hee..
Although saying that, I will try to use up more.. I input all my intake into myfitnesspal as well yesterday and it said I was only 300 cals under my recommended.. So its not too bad really.. It also said I overdid it on my fibre intake.. Eh I've IBS.. I NEED fibre!!!!

Ha I've IBS as well and if I take too much fibre its worse, but suppose depends on the type anyone has.....

I must put one of mine in myfitnesspal to see where I'm at. What about your calcium levels where are they. I worry about mine with the IBS alot of stuff am.....goes through quick shall we say if I don't watch what I eat. Think I use a good 6pp on cheese type things every day to try and compensate

Ha I've IBS as well and if I take too much fibre its worse, but suppose depends on the type anyone has.....

I must put one of mine in myfitnesspal to see where I'm at. What about your calcium levels where are they. I worry about mine with the IBS alot of stuff am.....goes through quick shall we say if I don't watch what I eat. Think I use a good 6pp on cheese type things every day to try and compensate
Just checked there.. Am a bit blonde.. Only realised its online so I can check from here!! Doh!! Calcium was just under 40% of the RDA yesterday

Hi Ibs crew
I join u in the ibs struggle!
I cant tell from wot foods i eat, wot helps n wot doesnt, as were all different, so i bak on MFP to note down stuff i eating to tell.
I thought dairy didnt help, the only thing i given up is cream cos i think it makes me worse.
X

I haven't found any foods that really irritate me (IBS wise)..
I can't eat processed foods or I'm killed with cramps n spasms.. but fresh food, be it good or bad doesn't seem to bother me.. Not that I'v found anyway.. Maybe I just dont like/eat what affects mine.. Which is a-ok ha ha

I reckon i gonna do fresh food next wk, i right fancy roast chicken n a load of veg(odd) n i will c if i any different, i had a tummy bug for these last two days so i been dicky anyhoo but i know after i had cream at xmas i was ill so i think i will give it a miss, n i also wondered if spicy food may hav been why i been ill this wk cos i had curry two nights running but hubby thinks it a bug as my grandson had it too. But u never know do u x

Supposed to b havin another curry tonight but i dont fancy one, i think ive put myself off lol x

I'm on the ibs crew to mine goes either way and over Xmas period I've been so bloated an I still am now I'm hoping it will settle by the end of the week, I know processed food is no good for me and if I have a lot of cheese or meat even milk can bloat me. But other than that my body surprises me!

Bless us the ibs crew, all different with our symptoms n foods, i suppose its trial n error with things x
Keep smiling babybelle x

I've sort of got used to it, the thing that I hate the most is te bloating my ibs has got a lot better in the past two years it used to be very bad.

Its poo to have to get used to it isnt it, but yes we resign ourselves to having it n all u can is take painkillers n try n eat summit that doesnt set it off x lol x

Great so we have you, me, sarah and laura so far doing the 5km fun run. i would like to jog it all too but rem girls im only 5ft nothing so my legs wont stretch as far as yours :) Really looking forward to meeting you all. i havent a clue where it is in dublin, i lived in london for over 11 years so i dont know our capital city at all :(

Im another ibs sufferer ... Sooooo bloated all the time and the pain is excruciating some days .... I look 6 months preggers sometimes Urghhhhh! Xxxxx

Im another ibs sufferer ... Sooooo bloated all the time and the pain is excruciating some days .... I look 6 months preggers sometimes Urghhhhh! Xxxxx
I've only suffered really bad pain wise twice since I've had it.. (Touching wood as I type) But I get really bloated allot!! And as I've mentioned before, my doc wont prescribe anything unless I go for a colonoscopy.. Which I AM NOT GETTING!!!!

Yea Sinead should be fun!! Hopefully the weather has dried up!! But it Ireland!!

Thursday 5th January

Water: 2 litres
Drinks: Tea. Coffee. (2pp for milk for the day)

Brekkie: 30g Porridge made on water - 3pp

Lunch: 0pp Veg Soup. Turkey slice (1) 2 brown pan bread (4) Tomato. Cucumber. Lettuce. onion - 5pp

Snack: 0% Fat Strawberry Yogurt (2). Life for Health Wholemeal Rye Crackers x4 (2) - 4pp

Dinner: 40g Brown rice boiled in Veg Stock (4) 130g Chicken (4) Mushrooms. Onion. Spring Onion - 8pp

Snack: Digestive Biscuit (2) Cappuccino (1) - 3pp

Total: 25/29

Thoughts: Done better today pointswise.. Am feeling very full again but hav just had dinner.. So doubt i'll hav anything else pointed today.. Didn't have as much fruit today so if i get picky i'll hav sum of that.. :) Am loving feeling healthy again instead of stodgy n bloated :) Not sure how the scales will be but either way i'm feeling good this week so I dont really care.. (first time thats happened lol)

Back