Frances' PP Diary

i know yeah, its Monaghan though and the road is usually very quiet at that time of night. I still prefer to be in me bed than driving though so I havent done that in a long time.
Well we all complain about each other from time to time... you were only asking a question and didnt need your head took off over it. Simple yes or no would've sufficed. It can be frustrating for you if you're always the one trying to organise these things too. It builds up till you end up really annoyed with him I think. You take time for yourself and let him come to you hon, let him figure out how ye are gonna spend time together.
Defo, girly nights are awesome!!! Tough luck for him lol! xxx
The thing that really bothers me tho is I purposely didn't put in the text "am only asking" coz I didn't want him to think I was getting at him.. Look how that back fired eh?!
Feck him.. Am having girly time and he can feck off :D

How are you today hun? x

Yay for girly time!! I love it. Think me and the fella have decided to spend some time together on Sunday... he's been kinda getting the cold shoulder off me recently lol.
Got a wedding fair in citywest this saturday that my sis wants to go to aswell. I foresee myself trying all the cake samples :p

I'm alright hon, thanks for the lovely comment in my diary... I feel a bit better today thankfully :) xx

Yay for girly time!! I love it. Think me and the fella have decided to spend some time together on Sunday... he's been kinda getting the cold shoulder off me recently lol.
Got a wedding fair in citywest this saturday that my sis wants to go to aswell. I foresee myself trying all the cake samples :p

I'm alright hon, thanks for the lovely comment in my diary... I feel a bit better today thankfully :) xx
Oh very good.. City West's only a bit up the road from me :D Lovely hotel and grounds.. :D
Make sure u 'try' chocolate biscuit cake for me... Yum yum yum... :8855:

Chocolate biscuit cake?? Mmmmm... Maybe I should write off Saturday just in case... Bring some broccoli soup in a flask perhaps :p x

OMG you'v never had Chocolate Biscuit Cake??? I would get married JUST so I cud have this cake.. Its heaven on a plate!!!
Apparently its really simple to make too.. Tho its a recipe i wont be trying coz I'd hav to widen the doors to my house!!!!!!!

Is this the thing where you mix melted choccie with biscuit bits and then it goes in the fridge?? "Fridge" cake according to my OH lol. He thinks he's a whizz in the kitchen because he can make it... *sigh*

Yea I think that might be it alright.. Dont think there's any 'cooking' in it so sounds like it might just be.. All I know is I love it!!!

Have you ever made the chocolate microwave/mug cake?? Its literally just made in a mug, (single serving cake ha ha) in the microwave..

Hi Hun
Try to not worry about yr mans outburst! He will soon b sorry once he misses u babs x enjoy ur Girly time!
I love ur n sarahs chat. feel all girl power now!
X
Choc cake sounds ace, is this an Irish thing?
X

TBH I've never had the cake in a mug.. Just got mailed the recipe once.. Always meant to try it but never have (yet!!)
Chocolate Biscuit seems to be the latest thing for wedding cakes.. Here anyway.. its delish!!
Ah i'm not worried about.. was freaked this morning. Think i'd hav slapped him one had he been near me.. But hav calmed down now :D
Infuriates me tho when he realises he's p1ssed me off and then makes a joke... He thinks then once I've laughed all is forgotten and we're all rosey again.. well sorry about ya Jono, but that's NOT the case!! (this time! lol)

We got some juicy news in work (one of our UK directors has jumped ship.. so rumours are flying that he knows what trouble we're in so is jumping before we sink... Just rumour tho.. nothing concrete to back it up) and am DYING to text him.. But i'm holding out and being strong and am NOT texting... (stubborn as a mule!!!!!)

He's needs a hot fresh serving of slappaccino to get him on the straight and narrow :p

Thanks for recipes hon... never tried cake in a mug!! I'm so intrigued! :) xx

He's needs a hot fresh serving of slappaccino to get him on the straight and narrow :p

Thanks for recipes hon... never tried cake in a mug!! I'm so intrigued! :) xx
No me neither.. But for a choccie/cake lover its ideal isn't?! Can't go to much overboard as there'll only be 1 serving.. :D Great idea..

He certainly does need a very generous serving of slapaccino!! (ha ha.. I love that.. Will DEFO be using that again!!)

Wednesday 22nd September

Water: 2ltr
Drinks: Tea.

Brekkie: 30g Porrige - 3pp

Lunch: Brown bread (5) Slice ham, slice cheese (2) - 7pp

Dinner: Cheese toasty - 7pp

Snacks: 3 S&V Rice Cakes (3) Tesco Cereal Bar (2) - 5pp

4 laps local park (1.5hrs) - 9AP

PP's Used: 22/29
(Was 23 OVER my allownace yesterday so made up 7 of them + 9AP's (7 left to makeup today))
0 Weeklies remaining

Last edited:
here to follow :) xxx

Thursday 22nd September

Water: 500ml. 2x600ml. 1lt
Drinks: Tea.

Brekkie: 30g Porrige - 3pp

Lunch: Brown bread ham, cheese n tomato toasty. King - 11pp

Dinner: Chicken & sausage bake with veg - 9pp

Snacks: 2 S&V Rice Cakes - 2pp

PP's Used: 25/29
(Was 23 OVER my allownace yesterday so made up 7 of them (16left to makeup today))
0 Weeklies remaining

have you got a recipe for the chicken n sausage bake? sounds yummy

ahaha i don't know anything regarding all this pp stuff, i just know that you can divide the number of calories by 40 n round up / down to get the number of pro points lol xxx

Back