Frances' PP Diary

Well luvly ladies hav yet another banging headache so hav taken action n been to get my eyes checked!!
Hav always known my headaches are due to my eyes bring strained. I shud hav been wearing glasses for years but hated them so threw them in the bin :)
So... Collect my spex tomoro lunch time :-(
Specky Frances is back lol

Jaaaaysus. Get them specs onto ya! I'm speccy too so you're not alone (there are no pics of me wearing specs though hahaha). Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yea there won't b any of me either. I fricken hard them.
There is actually 1 pic of me on fb wearing someone else's glasses n they're quite nice on. But they were super expensive designer glasses n my hair n all was done. (God I sound so vain)
Anyway, collecting my spex today :-(

Wednesday - 19th October

Water: 1.75lt
Drinks: Coffee. Blueberry Tea

Brekkie: Belvita - 6pp

Lunch: Toast, slice ham, 20g spreadable charleville garlic n herb cheese - 5pp

Dinner: Eddies - Tender meal. Mushrooms. - 23pp

Snack: Mini 2finger kit kat - 2pp

PP's Used: 36/29
Weeklies Used: 7/39

Am doing shockingly bad on my water intake this last week r so.. its just so cold in this office ALL the time that I can't drink it..
Think am gona hafta start drinking hot water in place of tea etc.. I do like my water, but when am cold it just makes me colder.. And I can really feel the difference with not drinking as much..

I know what you mean. Office today is freezing and the last thing I'd want is a glass of water. A hot choc with whipped cream and marshmallows would be good :p

Specs... NERD!!!

Attachments

• 2011-05-15 21.21.16.jpg
    2011-05-15 21.21.16.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 35
I haven't tried it... Now I want it. Must go shopping tonight or tomorrow!!

Well there ya go!! Mine are "red or dead"...glasses are pricey!

I haven't tried it... Now I want it. Must go shopping tonight or tomorrow!!

Yea I really need to do a shop too.. Am living out of the freezer at the mo.. Which is grand tho coz its all "fresh" meat so its not like i'm filling up on ready meals..
My tummy feel rather irritated again today.. not painful r bloated in anyway..just not 'rite' if that makes sense?!
Defo just my IBS.. May hinder things come Saturday tho if it doesn't sort out by then :(
Will take a Colpermin now n hopefully that will do the trick..

How's ur tummy pain this morning hun? Hope its not bad?x

Well there ya go!! Mine are "red or dead"...glasses are pricey!

No mine are cheap as chips glasses.. Was expecting to pay a small fortune but they cost a whopping €29!!!! Price for eye test is pending.. They cudn't ring the PRSI people last night as it was too late when I was in so they are ringing this morning to see if I qualify for a free eye test.. But if I do have to pay its only €15!!

Aye I saw they're doing half price tests alright. My glasses were like over 100 quid when I got them. It was my ex paid for them (see I didn't have the "paying for things" problem with my ex :p)

Awh I've NO food hon. I'm scrabbling around the freezer these days so I defo need a shop! Luckily I get paid again on monday :p xx

Aye I saw they're doing half price tests alright. My glasses were like over 100 quid when I got them. It was my ex paid for them (see I didn't have the "paying for things" problem with my ex :p)

Awh I've NO food hon. I'm scrabbling around the freezer these days so I defo need a shop! Luckily I get paid again on monday :p xx

Hee hee.. My pay is Monday.. I cannot wait!! :)
Yea my last pair coz a small fortune.. They weren't too expensive originally but then u added the lense, then the anti-scratch, then the anti-glare then price of the test... So what started out as a cheap enough pair ended up costing over €200!!
This time I was determined to keep the price down coz I'll only wear them at my desk so no point spending loads on them.. I knew the frames were €29 but I thought I'd hav to pay more then for the lenses n then all the extras.. But the lenses were included and the anti scratch.. Didn't get anti glare on them tho coz I hav anti-glare on my screen here and sit with my back to the window so i said feck it..
Looking forward to living headache free :D

Thursday - 20th October

Water: 1.75lt
Drinks: Coffee.

Brekkie: None - 0pp

Lunch: Ptn wedges - 5pp

Dinner: Roll with tuna, red onion n sweetcorn - 12pp

Snack: Less than 1/2 pack spicy onion rings - 2pp

Going to my friends house this evening for wine so another 14pp's for that :D

PP's Used: 33/29
Weeklies Used: 4/32

Loving the specs,

I have mine too they were EUR30 do the job!

Having eddies for dinner yum yum

Speaking of the hot choc what do u think of butlers mint hot choc ..... Mmmmmmmmm heaven xxx

Enjoy the wine

Back