Frances' PP Diary

Drogheda is only 10-15 mins down the road... argh...
Must. Be. Strong!

MrsLmc said:
Sarah do you live near Dunleer, me and my hubby got engaged in the Italian restaurant there.

I live IN dunleer hon :eek:
That's carlitos restaurant down the street :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I worked in that restaurant for a little while actually LOL

Dubchick81 said:
OMG girls.. Wine is the DEVIL!!!!!! I feel like am gona die!!!

Oh no!! Is your head thumping??

You should've called in sick hon, that sounds terrible... Did you have a lot to drink? Go home at lunchtime or something? X

TBH I dont know how much I drank.. Karen was pouring it in the kitchen so I couldn't tell ya.. Feel AWFUL!! Can't even hold down water!! Not good.. Just waiting to get a second with my boss n am gona go home.. Lesson learnt!! Wine is EVIL

Oh poor love, you need your bed for sure. I think we all have these experiences that make us teahouse drink is evil!! Xx

Friday 21st October

Breakfast - none

Lunch - none

Dinner - none

Snack - chipper chips, half bag - 16pp

Dailies used - 16/29
Weeklies used - 0/18

So unbelievably hung over it's not funny. Hav never in my life been this I'll :-(

Last edited:
Dubchick81 said:
Water: 1.75lt
Drinks: Coffee.

Brekkie: None - 0pp

Lunch: Ptn wedges - 5pp

Dinner: Roll with tuna, red onion n sweetcorn - 12pp

Snack: Less than 1/2 pack spicy onion rings - 2pp

Going to my friends house this evening for wine so another 14pp's for that :D

PP's Used: 33/29
Weeklies Used: 4/32

Had an extra btl wine apparently so an extra 14 was used

Mrsm79 said:
Aw hugs darling!

Have you said those 2 famous words 'never again' yet?

xxx

Yup!! And I mean it. But only on wine mind. Will still hav me voddie :)

Am finally able to eat so am now having a bag of chipper chips... Shudn really as WI in a few hours but am leppin

In other news... Was on way to chipper n saw police car n jeep followed by emergency bomb squad :eek: So followed them :D Seems to be around corner from here. Loads of police n **** over der :eek:

Dubchick81 said:
Yup!! And I mean it. But only on wine mind. Will still hav me voddie :)

Am finally able to eat so am now having a bag of chipper chips... Shudn really as WI in a few hours but am leppin

In other news... Was on way to chipper n saw police car n jeep followed by emergency bomb squad :eek: So followed them :D Seems to be around corner from here. Loads of police n **** over der :eek:

Don't feel bad about the chips hon, you hadn't eaten anything all day!! Glad you ate something actually. Xx

Wow the bomb squad? Wonder what was going on!?

azwethinkweiz said:
Don't feel bad about the chips hon, you hadn't eaten anything all day!! Glad you ate something actually. Xx

Wow the bomb squad? Wonder what was going on!?

They were yum. Cud only manage half tho. Think at that stage I was hungry I was eating like a savage at the start so filled up quickly :)

Yea was quite late so not heard anything about it (the bomb squad) will check breaking news when am on the laptop.. Nosey git I am

Hahaha. Mmm chips are yummy. You must've been starving by the time you were for to eat.
How'd weigh in go hon. I gained quarter of a pound but knew I'd gain! :(
Good luck lovely x

Back