Frances' PP Diary

Are u mad hun,

That would be great but why don't u use it, mayo is brill I've been there loads of times

CAN'T believe u haven't been to lemongrass it is heaven pure heaven
We have Kilkenny next weekend for 2 nights.. Then Jono and me have 3 nights in Killarney to use before December 31st as well.. And my 30th in between so dont have time to use them..
Thinking about it.. Killarney will prob get wasted too.. :rolleyes:
Your more than welcome to it chic.. If ya want them PM me your address and i'll post them on Tuesday :)

Thanks hun that is so nice of u but I will pay I what ever it cost u,

Killarney is the most amazing place in Ireland I go there every year and always feel so sad coming home... Have use been before? If not let me know when ur going and I'll send u all the places for food and drink that are good. . .

Can't get motivated today after my 19 hour shift yesterday.... Wana get up and do something weight lossey like but it's not happening for me,

Thanks hun that is so nice of u but I will pay I what ever it cost u,

Killarney is the most amazing place in Ireland I go there every year and always feel so sad coming home... Have use been before? If not let me know when ur going and I'll send u all the places for food and drink that are good. . .

Can't get motivated today after my 19 hour shift yesterday.... Wana get up and do something weight lossey like but it's not happening for me,
Deal! But as it cost me nothing at all that's a total cost of €0 to you :D

I was in Killarney years ago but was with the girls n was just a boozy weekend :) Nowt wrong with that lol
But cudn't tell ya anything about it or where we went it was that long ago..
Hopefully we get to use them and they dont go to waste too.. Will let ya know if we book it :) Thanks x

Waow Frances your busy before Christmas. Seem to be the same as me, you are either going to loads of places or nowhere at all!! hehe x
That's exactly it Laura.. Its everything at once then months of nothing..

Just got off the phone to Jono and seems we won't get to use those 3 nights in Killarney afterall :mad:
He's not got permanent work but has been offered it up til and probably past December so can't take time off... Could bloody kill him as they were his birthday present!! But at the same time hafta understand that he needs to take the work while he can.. So its :wave_cry: :wave_cry: Killarney :sigh:

Aww that is frigin piss, would you not go anyway and take a friend, or is that bold?!!

Nah wouldn't get away again without him this year.. So far I'v been to Lanzarote for a week and now Kilkenny for 2 nights.. He'd absolutely KILL me if I said I was going away again.. Lol..
And I think it'd be too mean seen as it was his bday pressie..

Use them in the new year hun, I went to Killarney last January with Kevin and if was great coz it wasn't peak time everything was great value. . .

To be honest I don't think we spent much at all coz most of what u do is scenic and costs EUR0!

If there is an end date on your voucher do not worry , mail the hotel explain the situation and they will extend it for u... They prop b delighted to get guests in jan coz it's not peak time , sure when we went I believe it was 170 for both of us for 3 nights accommodation 1 dinner and breakey each day and hotel was fab...

When are u 30?

Xx

Use them in the new year hun, I went to Killarney last January with Kevin and if was great coz it wasn't peak time everything was great value. . .

To be honest I don't think we spent much at all coz most of what u do is scenic and costs EUR0!

If there is an end date on your voucher do not worry , mail the hotel explain the situation and they will extend it for u... They prop b delighted to get guests in jan coz it's not peak time , sure when we went I believe it was 170 for both of us for 3 nights accommodation 1 dinner and breakey each day and hotel was fab...

When are u 30?

Xx
Nah they expire 31st December and they too are Late Late vouchers.. I bought them off a friend of mine.. So doubt they'd extend them.. Mind u.. It is worth a shot!! Will ring them (need to find out them of the hotel first.. i'v a head like a sieve)
My birthday 29th of next month but having my "party" on the 26th..
Send me yer address hun for the mayo voucher will ya? Or text it to me.. 0871481218x

Waow it looks brilliant, hopefully they'll let you put it off to the new year!!
Isn't it gorgeous.. Am teasing myself here looking at it.. Have emailed them to ask if its possible to get an extension.. Otherwise I'll sell 'em off (and keep the money!!! :D )

Aww would be a pity if you didn't get to go...fingers crossed for you. Me and hubby are going to Belfast in a few weeks. It's been a long time since we've been away just the two of us without the kids. Can't wait!!

Ohhh that looks lovely too and right in the middle of the town so handy for pubs at night.

Belfast is only 1.5 hrs from us so handy, not to far in the car. Its not too expensive to stay in or drink and eat in to so I think thats why its popular

Yea its right in the centre of town so not too far to fall home :D
I can't wait.. Sooo excited.. Me n Elaine are like 2 kids when we get together so it'll be non stop giggles.. non stop eating too so will be dieting for a year after to get back off whatever I gain!! Do I care?? Not in the slightest :D

Dubchick81 said:
Yea its right in the centre of town so not too far to fall home :D
I can't wait.. Sooo excited.. Me n Elaine are like 2 kids when we get together so it'll be non stop giggles.. non stop eating too so will be dieting for a year after to get back off whatever I gain!! Do I care?? Not in the slightest :D

Woohoo , you'll have a ball..
Txt u der hun did u get it

Back