Fran's Diary - 2012 To Get To Target

Maka said:
Monday draws nigh Frannie...hope you've enjoyed the weekend and good luck with the gym and walking. I'm aching cos of the stationery bike...really pushed myself today...but all worth it, eh?

Yes indeed Maka. Have had a lovely weekend but really overindulged in everything. I know I will have put on a few pounds but met up with family that I hadn't seen for a while and they complimented me on my slimmer figure. Felt good in my size 12 skinny jeans but know I need to get back on track. If my gym is open tomorrow, I will do some circuits and in afternoon, OH and myself will go for a long walk.

Well done on pushing yourself hard today, don't you feel a sort of warped pleasure at suffering because of working hard at exercise? You know that it will indeed all be worth it. Good luck in the week ahead.

You're so right about the warped sense of pleasure after working out. I wonder if the gym could turn into an new obsession for me. I can't wait to get in there and then I don't want to leave. Am always thinking: "I could do another 15 mins of...."

Back