Freaky Food Combinations!

kingleds

Gold Member
Dear SW Group

I don't care what you say. Chocolate flavoured cream cheese is JUST.PLAIN.WRONG.

And FYI - spreading some Chocolate philly on some ryvita is not making an effort for food tasters. I would rather you did not bother what with the Chocolate Philly being 4.5 a tiny tub & - just in case you missed it the first time. JUST.PLAIN. WRONG.

STOP going on about it on FB like its the reinvention of the wheel.

That is all.........

kingleds said:
Dear SW Group

I don't care what you say. Chocolate flavoured cream cheese is JUST.PLAIN.WRONG.

And FYI - spreading some Chocolate philly on some ryvita is not making an effort for food tasters. I would rather you did not bother what with the Chocolate Philly being 4.5 a tiny tub & - just in case you missed it the first time. JUST.PLAIN. WRONG.

That is all.........

Lol haha:-D

Dear SW Group

That is all.........

I quite agree, but would like to add the chocolate flavoured cereals the worst of which is the chocolate shredded wheat! Chocolate spread is also disgusting.
What next Chocolate flavoured bread? mmm nice with a ham sarnie NOT!
I'm sure people aren't so pathetic that they need everything flavoured with blimmin chocolate to make it palatable!!!!

Shirleen said:
I quite agree, but would like to add the chocolate flavoured cereals the worst of which is the chocolate shredded wheat! Chocolate spread is also disgusting.
What next Chocolate flavoured bread? mmm nice with a ham sarnie NOT!
I'm sure people aren't so pathetic that they need everything flavoured with blimmin chocolate to make it palatable!!!!

I have a rule with chocolate. Its perfect as it is - why do you need to add anything to it?

Begging to differ, just slightly:
Chocolate spread is awesome.

But that's making a specific decision to have something chocolate flavoured on bread, in the same way that I could choose peanut butter, or strawberry jam, or whatever.

But flavouring things with chocolate - I agree, that's wrong.
Chocolate cereal? Yuk.
Chocolate milk? Double yuk.
So I confidently expect to feel the same about Chocolate Philly. Although I haven't tried it yet...

I'm another in support of chocolate philly...and I DESPISE chocoolate flavoured things other than chocolate. But it's keeping me on track, so i'm going to stick with it and it definitely makes it easier to get my scan bran down!

What next Chocolate flavoured bread?
Hate to break it to you but you can already buy chocolate bread. Well, its bread with chocolate chip type things in it. AND ITS FAB. It would be ridiculous to have it with ham in but it makes a quite splendid nutella buttie! :p

ETA Whilst I initially thought Chocolate Philly was fab, I have gone off it.

I'm the same with bacon. Why add ketchup or brown sauce?!

Minks ;)

Exactly. The only thing you should add to a bacon sandwich is more bacon. Or maybe a fried egg.

and Shirleen - Chocolate Milk - seriously girl? & I thought you were one of the good guys :D

I'm still intending to try it.
While it sounds just plain WRONG, I'm firmly in the "don't knock it till you've tried it" brigade.

Also, I like chocolate cheesecake, so I can't really moan.

I'll give it a go before I lay down the law on the subject!

ETA - this was about Chocolate Philly.
Not chocolate milk, bourbons, or sauces on bacon butties!

Bourbon creams are NOT wrong.
The are some of the rightest biscuits in the universe.

Ah but the debate expanded to all flavoured with chocolate things - so a balance was needed. And, actually, chocolate digestives with some really nice mature cheddar on the top is AMAZING. Not remotely good for you, but REALLY bloody nice.

Exactly. The only thing you should add to a bacon sandwich is more bacon. Or maybe a fried egg.

and Shirleen - Chocolate Milk - seriously girl? & I thought you were one of the good guys :D

And Chocolate Milk with brandy is even betterer!

Ah but the debate expanded to all flavoured with chocolate things - so a balance was needed. And, actually, chocolate digestives with some really nice mature cheddar on the top is AMAZING. Not remotely good for you, but REALLY bloody nice.

Seriously MLM - I am rapidly loosing respect for you. Next you'll be telling me Marmite & Banana sandwiches are nice - at which point I will assume you are my SW consultant because she's the only person I know who likes them! :)

When I was younger I used to love eating chocolate and salt and vinegar crisps together. Not tried it again for years though!

As for banana and marmite sandwiches, blerrggghhh! There are only 2 ways to eat bananas - just on their own or chopped up in hot custard! :p

kingleds said:
Seriously MLM - I am rapidly loosing respect for you. Next you'll be telling me Marmite & Banana sandwiches are nice - at which point I will assume you are my SW consultant because she's the only person I know who likes them! :)

I'll be the second then! Hangover essentials!

Back