Free from range?

MamaC

Silver Member
Does anyone know if we can eat anything from this range? I noticed it in tesco today and saw the free from bread and thought it might be a nice one off treat with a BBQ!? I didn't buy it just in case we aren't allowed though xx

I would say no to this, unless you are reintroducing regular foods. Even if it doesn't have wheat flour, the bread will have other types of flour, which are also high in carbs. Sorry. :(

It's just gluten free. Still full of carbs and other nasties!!

Deffo leave those items until refeeding If you do need a wheat free version

Xx

I just thought the carbs might have been a lot lower lol guess it was a silly idea :( xx

Hi mama c, I was at a BBQ today and while everyone else munched on the usual goodies I got 2 chicken breast skewers from the butcher and BBQ that with a coke zero and some salad. It was lovely and I didn't even want the burgers or bread xx

Biff xxx

I just thought it would be a treat to have a burger on a bun but its fine I'm good with just the burger and steak or turkey or beef kebabs instead with some salad lol won't be having it all at once though don't worry :) xx

If you want bread look somewhere like Low Carb Megastore where you should be able to get some. Not cheap though.

Think I will leave the bread till I'm back to eating normally and then stick to brown and whole grain breads!

I'm ok with just eating a burger on a BBQ or steak and salad etc it will still feel like a treat :)

It does sound good doesn't it :) I just need to avoid the sausages like the plague lol xx

@cherry-blossom I'm now on the low carb megastore...... AGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! they have some really nice stuff. Handy though was really craving something crunchy or breaddy today

@cherry-blossom I'm now on the low carb megastore...... AGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! they have some really nice stuff. Handy though was really craving something crunchy or breaddy today

Haha pretty fab even though rather expensive.

I find practicing eating things sans bread make me get used to having a LOT less carbs in general.
Since I first started doing low carbs and VLCDs when Im off diet I still eat loads less bread and general carbs than I did before.

Haha pretty fab even though rather expensive.
oh very! would be for special occasions though where it's worth paying the cash instead of explaining to my 84 year old nan why I'm not eating bread or biscuits :D

sorry I was too busy being all 'ooh its ok eating stuff without the carbs' to really notice that website, just on it now.. I feel a large order being placed! I might have to be poor forever but skinny and eating fake carbs!

whoops just ordered some bits..! delivery costs bite you a bit!
Looks like ill have some nice bits for weekend meals and occasions

I want the sweets and some biscuits! Also the rice would be nice

I got some sliced bread -can freeze it, some chocolates -which I think ill only be able to have the tiniest amount of! zero noodles and some wraps that seemed ok carb wise

Back