Free ice cream!

yes, it's great to find something so simple thats not full of chemicals and artificial flavours! Don't worry too much about your blades, I think I was being extra cautious when I posted that, made it many times now on higher speed with no probs. Glad you enjoyed! :>)

;) Daft question alert! ;)

Do the flavours of the lime/the other fruit hide the taste of the banana? I love bananas but hate banana cakes/desserts/smoothies etc. Don't want to waste the bananas if you can still taste it. I'm thinking (hoping) the other flavours will maybe hide that taste?

Im willing my bananas to ripen as I need to get them in the freezer so I can try this out... sounds (and looks) delicious. I'll have to forego the cone though as I'm gluten-free. Maybe I'll sacrifice a PP and put a scoop on a meringue nest and add some raspberries. Mmmm, can't wait! Thanks for the recipe :)

Nicnic999 said:
Im willing my bananas to ripen as I need to get them in the freezer so I can try this out... sounds (and looks) delicious. I'll have to forego the cone though as I'm gluten-free. Maybe I'll sacrifice a PP and put a scoop on a meringue nest and add some raspberries. Mmmm, can't wait! Thanks for the recipe :)

That's a good idea!! I must try!

Nicnic999 said:

I just did this as love meringue nests :) amazingggggg!x

I want to try this!

Yummy! Gonna hafta give this one a go, the pics look good and meringue nests....my mouth is watering!x

Just to say, this is much easier if you have the smoothie2go blender. It blends frozen fruit reeeeeally easily so making the ice cream should take a bit less time :) i think it's on offer at about £25 at the moment as well x

*Loulabelle* said:
Just to say, this is much easier if you have the smoothie2go blender. It blends frozen fruit reeeeeally easily so making the ice cream should take a bit less time :) i think it's on offer at about £25 at the moment as well x

Where from? :) x

Guna make this tonight! .... Nom ...

That takes me back to when my oldest was a baby i used to freeze bananas on lolly sticks for him ????

i tried it and it was a epic fail... do u take the skin off before u freeze it ? my bnanas were only in the freezer for 4 hrs not overnight

CLH_X3 said:
i tried it and it was a epic fail... do u take the skin off before u freeze it ? my bnanas were only in the freezer for 4 hrs not overnight

:eek: yes take the skin off the banana. I sliced it up and put it in a box in the freezer. Then it's easier to take out and blitz when they're frozen. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

:eek: yes take the skin off the banana. I sliced it up and put it in a box in the freezer. Then it's easier to take out and blitz when they're frozen. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

ha i left the skin on!!!!............. was very hard to get off!!! LOL

Back