Free ice cream!

CLH_X3 said:
ha i left the skin on!!!!............. was very hard to get off!!! LOL

LOL! That's classic... I would imagine it was near impossible to get off!!?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

This is now my weekend project - can't wait for these bananas to ripen...........:)

LOL! That's classic... I would imagine it was near impossible to get off!!?

Yh i think i spent so long trying to get it off it defrosted in my hand!!! :d'oh: i got a couple bananas that's been ripening on the side though so il give it a whirl soon!

I just read the bit that said 'Put bananas in freezer' so thats what i did lol

Bananas gone into freezer - lime and raspberries standing by - mouth watering just thinking about it. Will let you know how it goes tomorrow!!:D

iv just de skinned and chopped my bananas - in the freezer.... here goes again lol

Made the Zero ice cream this morning - it was soooooooo good - daughter had some too and gave it a big thumbs up!! Thanks so much for the recipe - am going to share with my class on Monday! Roll on Summer! :D

I'm having mine later.... Ooo

Made it and it's lush!!!!!! Nomming!!!

I added chocolate chips to mine to make a banana & choc ice cream, it was bloody lovely!!

I added blueberrys to mine last night... I need more nanners now!

111qi61.jpg

lush

Never thought of blueberrys, yum. Summer is coming in so the strawberries are gonna be juicy yum, will be making banana & strawberry ice cream soon methinks :)

Put my banana in the freezer last night. Gonna have banana choc chip ice cream this evening :)

I just had them at home ... So chucked a couple in!

azwethinkweiz said:
Never thought of blueberrys, yum. Summer is coming in so the strawberries are gonna be juicy yum, will be making banana & strawberry ice cream soon methinks :)

Put my banana in the freezer last night. Gonna have banana choc chip ice cream this evening :)

I cant wait to try this! I love anything banana flavoured so i think i'll love it! How many points r in choc chips? X

x Lulu x said:
I cant wait to try this! I love anything banana flavoured so i think i'll love it! How many points r in choc chips? X

I just use a square or 2 of cadbury chopped up so it'll only be 1-2pp :) nom nom nom.

Can the fruit be blended then froze? Thinking of taking it to friends after night out as a couple of them insist on a mcflurry at 2am where me and friend are on WW so don't want to waste 12pp on an ice cream and this sounds nicer than a ice lolly :)

Just popped the bananas in the freezer,hope i can have it later with strawberry&kiwi sugar free jelly nom!

I have to wait to ripen my bananas to try this.. Great idea!

Can you freeze the banana for a few days rather then just over night? i got some very ripe banan's that will go over in the next few days, but i have no other ingridents to make the ice cream, so rather then waste them i want to see if i can freeze them now, and make it at the weekend etc?

Back