Free mag in paper doesnt mention 1/3 superfree?

debtin

Gold Member
did anyone else mention the magazine free in the newspaper today didnt mention the 1/3 superfree with every meal rule today? has it changed without me knowing?
havent been to a class in a few months?

No it hasn't changed. I re-started last week and the 1/3 rule was heavily stressed. Oops better tell my collegues who were going to get it to have a look at what I was doing!

But is that because the superfree is already built into the menu like it is in the 7 day plan in the magazine?

well i did think that as i noticed that the breakfast would be cereal with added banana for example....what about the chicken tikka curry though or the cottage pie? if am honest i do find it hard adding it at breakfast time and it has never done me too much harm but the more you do it the more it becomes part of the daily routine - thanks

If you're adding 1/3 superfree as part of the meal then you don't have to have it separately. I guess this is what's happening with the recipes in that booklet (I haven't seen it so can't say for sure).

Using fruit and veg as part of the meal rather than an accompaniment is how I tend to get mine in anyway!

The chicken tikka is served with onion, tomato and stir fried greens

And the cottage pie is made with onions, celery, tomatoes and carrots, and is to be served with vegetables of your choice

So lots of superfree action going on :)

Back