Free salad dressing

sorry hun i cant help you with your question as i still getting used to the diet meself and i dont like salad so bumping this up for you before it jumps off the boards xx

There is a 1 cal salad dressing spray, just the same as fry light, it comes in caesar flavour and if I can remember correctly balsamic (not 100% sure) but it is free.

There is a 1 cal salad dressing spray, just the same as fry light, it comes in caesar flavour and if I can remember correctly balsamic (not 100% sure) but it is free.

the balsamic one is ok... i just use the bottle and mix my own balsamic dressing. (balsamic vinegar with lime juice, sometimes i add wasabi paste to give it a kick) the spray means that you do not drown your salad

I use Hellmans Fat Free Vinaigrette, it's got quite a nice flavour to it too, they do a Fat free Cesear & French dressing too, but I've not tried those yet.

I used the SaladLight ceasar one and its lovely, perfect to finish a syn free chicken ceasar salad, chicken as a B, cheese as an A and toasted wholemeal bread croutons as another B and loads of free lettuce, fabulous and free on green (or red or ee come to that)!

the balsamic one is ok... i just use the bottle and mix my own balsamic dressing. (balsamic vinegar with lime juice, sometimes i add wasabi paste to give it a kick) the spray means that you do not drown your salad

Great idea! I love wasabi, I would never have thought of using it like this! I have the powder too. What proportions do you use?

Great idea! I love wasabi, I would never have thought of using it like this! I have the powder too. What proportions do you use?

bit of a hit or miss with this, when making the balsamic/lime I usually start with half & half then add whichever I feel it needs more of... I add about an inch long piece of paste.... start small and add more, depending on taste. Pre diet it was Oil, lime & wasabi ( a recipe stolen from Nigella Lawson so should be on the BBC website, it is lovely on a watercress & sugarsnap salad)

i love the salad light ceasar one couldnt live without it!

Back