free smash chicken nuggets and free kfc chicken

Hiiiii, could you post the link to the recipe please :D xx

i've boughtg some nandos peri sprinkle for chips. i am going to try it on SW wedges and these chicken "nuggets"

Please could someone post the recipe for this or a link to the thread where it is explained. These sound delicious! ?

This is how I do it I crack egg in a tub cover the chicken in egg then put smash & season with JAMAICAN JERK,PAPRIKA, CAJUN, & SPRINKLE OF CHILLI .... And put in oven 30 mins ... I love it
good luck xx

Hey there!

For the KFC taste you need a blend of oregano, chilli, sage, marjoram, basil, pepper, salt, paprika, onion salt, celery salt and garlic :)

Did you try the KFC Hun?
I do it slightly different ... But that's the beauty of it u can put what spices you like on the chicken

have tried this & there amazing :) ilov salt & chilli chicken from the chinese & i have got the same effect using the smash & chilli flakes & garlic powder :)

Made these on Sunday, really tasty! Plan to experiment with different herbs, and will probably be having these a lot!

So gonna try these as I tried the chicken nuggets out of magazine. Made with wholemeal bread and mixed herbs and we ALL loved them, which is a big deal with my choosy kids!

Ohhhh this is a favourite in our household!

we use
1 packet smash
approx 2 tbsp chip spice (syn free) you can get it in tescos/morrisons though you can also use nandos chip spice
a sprinkling of hot chilli powder or paprika
(mix it all evenly in with the smash)
frylight

yep you coat the chicken in the egg then mix with the smash mix and place on a tray sprayed with fry light, I also spray a little fry light over the chicken once it's on the tray, then cook at around 180-200

yummmm

This sounds lovely, will be trying it next week. I usually coat with couscous so can't wait to have a go with Smash

Back