"free" takeaways

Those syns seem really low considering that the shop will obviously be using oil - how is that?

Because all the ingredients except the oil are free on extra easy, so they are only synning the oil really.

I really can't highlight this enough please weigh your takeaway before eating it, as I said before mine is almost double the syns at every takeaway in my area.

Yeah, I have all of it though and just double the syns! I'm not trying to be a pedant but I know last time I was on SW I didn't lose as much and it was probably due to the vast quantities of Chinese I eat!!!

Yeah, I have all of it though and just double the syns! I'm not trying to be a pedant but I know last time I was on SW I didn't lose as much and it was probably due to the vast quantities of Chinese I eat!!!

Glad I'm not the only one who eats a whole chow mein to myself! But I do weigh it and syn it appropriately.

I do miss chinese food more than anything else I think

I've been trying to make my own but it's never right so I allow myself a Chinese after every weigh in and I usually have chicken chow mein or chicken in black pepper with loads of boiled rice. Yum.

I think Chinese takeaways are really good for syn values. Most main means (not deep fried) you can get with boiled rice under 10 syns. And even if u weigh it out with the rice it's a lot of food for syn value. I just think of it that a cadbury caramel egg is 9.5 syns so I know what I would rather pick :) xx

Me too, the caramel egg! LOL.

Though, I can manage to do chinese (7.0syns) AND a caramel cake bar (6.0syns)... UNDER daily total! Gawd! I love SW

Shrimpy said:
Me too, the caramel egg! LOL.

Though, I can manage to do chinese (7.0syns) AND a caramel cake bar (6.0syns)... UNDER daily total! Gawd! I love SW

Me too I am addicted. They def contributed to the holiday weight gain seems as I managed to scoff about 6 or more in the week whoops :) although I M liking your idea of Chinese and a caramel cake bar... You are my SW saviour :) haha x

Hello! I had a chicken chow mein last night and it weighed 600gr. I synned it at 12 syns(?) as it wasn't exactly double the amount it says in book (7 syns for 380gr). It was lovely too! that's all i had though and it was filling. xx

Hello! I had a chicken chow mein last night and it weighed 600gr. I synned it at 12 syns(?) as it wasn't exactly double the amount it says in book (7 syns for 380gr). It was lovely too! that's all i had though and it was filling. xx

Did a bit of maths. 7 divide by 380 and then x 600g gives you 11 syns! :)

Back