Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Freezeable meals

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Pinkemi, 29 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Pinkemi

Pinkemi Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(9.78%)
    Diet:
    slimming World / Calorie Counting/ Low-Carb
    Hi guys,

I am restarting after a really bad christmas. :( (Literally I gorged myself and now regret it!)

Does anyone have any recommendations of meals that I can cook and then freeze? What with work commitments and other personal commitments, I am finding it very difficult to come up with easy but interesting meals. In other words I am getting very sick of bake potatoes! lol

So if anyone has any meal ideas then please let me know. :) Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Crazyfool

Crazyfool Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    TBH I pretty much freeze anything . After I make an evening meal I always freeze the rest for me for when hubby is at work . I always freeze bolognase sauce, shepherds pie, curry , casseroles. Being prepared definitely makes a huge difference .

Ps I've gorged over Christmas too !

4. Pinkemi

Pinkemi Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(9.78%)
    Diet:
    Are these the sorts of things that you can just bung into the microwave for a few minutes or does it rely on them having to be defrosted first?

Sorry if its a blonde question... Im not used to freezing things and then cooking them again. :D

Basically its the lunch time meal that i have the biggest problem with. We only have about half an hour for lunch...and there is about 8 members of staff using a microwave... so we are basically allocated about 2 mins to heat our food up! lol

5. Pinkemi

Pinkemi Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(9.78%)
    Diet:
    hahah okay maybe i exaggerated the two minutes thing. I probably have a lot more then that. ;)

6. Pinkemi

Pinkemi Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(9.78%)
    Diet:
    Crazyfool... I love the idea of shepherds pie! Might try and make a slimming world lasgana or something....

Allie... that would rely on me being organised! ;) hahaha

Joking aside its a great idea. I will have to start being more organised with everything. Main problem is I spend some time at my boyfriends house and some time at mine... Sometimes the decision to be in one place or the other happens right at the last minute.

Right... I will be filling his freezer with SW meals then! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.