Extra Easy Freezeable meals

Pinkemi

Hi guys,

I am restarting after a really bad christmas. :( (Literally I gorged myself and now regret it!)

Does anyone have any recommendations of meals that I can cook and then freeze? What with work commitments and other personal commitments, I am finding it very difficult to come up with easy but interesting meals. In other words I am getting very sick of bake potatoes! lol

So if anyone has any meal ideas then please let me know. :) Thanks

TBH I pretty much freeze anything . After I make an evening meal I always freeze the rest for me for when hubby is at work . I always freeze bolognase sauce, shepherds pie, curry , casseroles. Being prepared definitely makes a huge difference .

Ps I've gorged over Christmas too !

Are these the sorts of things that you can just bung into the microwave for a few minutes or does it rely on them having to be defrosted first?

Sorry if its a blonde question... Im not used to freezing things and then cooking them again. :D

Basically its the lunch time meal that i have the biggest problem with. We only have about half an hour for lunch...and there is about 8 members of staff using a microwave... so we are basically allocated about 2 mins to heat our food up! lol

Crazyfool... I love the idea of shepherds pie! Might try and make a slimming world lasgana or something....

Allie... that would rely on me being organised! ;) hahaha

Joking aside its a great idea. I will have to start being more organised with everything. Main problem is I spend some time at my boyfriends house and some time at mine... Sometimes the decision to be in one place or the other happens right at the last minute.

Right... I will be filling his freezer with SW meals then! :D

Back