3 packs x meat or fish....Chicken, Turkey, salmon etc
for a tenner in Sainsbo's
So in it went along with
2 x Chicken Biryani Curry's for dad and Steve
and WW mint sundae for me must find out the syns

Ooh nearly forgot did get mince out yesterday
so making Keema pea curry for tea
got diddy BGTY Nan to serve with it

I am inspired! I intend to do an inventory later on this evening. My poor OH was left with the job of ramming frozen veg into tiny spaces when we did the shopping on Tuesday.. he told me off for not checking what we actually needed! I tend to just order the same stuff every week whether we need it or not. Anyway, I've now made a public (FB) declaration not to buy any more frozen food until both freezers are empty!

I'm sooooooooooooo pleased people like this thread :D

It's been good hasn't it!

I'm loving it, and so glad that you started it!......Mind you, I will still be posting come doomsday, by the time I empty my Tardis:eek:

we had steaks out of there for tea last night too ginlin!!
not sure if anything is coming out today...must decide how food is going to go for today,lol!
going to menu plan this coming week later though so stuff will be coming out a plenty this week because im planning it! lol

:wow: Big hole made in one of the drawers today!....As there is a 2kg Joint of Beef (Silverside) defrosting :wow:

ginlin said:
:wow: Big hole made in one of the drawers today!....As there is a 2kg Joint of Beef (Silverside) defrosting :wow:

Lol :eek: to having big holes in your drawers
you shameless hussy Lynne ;)

Roasting Chicken out and de*****ing for us! A big hole made in my drawers too!! :8855:

Right ladies, I shall be awol quite a lot over the coming weeks - and my freezer contents won't go down either.

Just to let you know. I will be "withdrawing" from Minis quite a lot over the coming few weeks.
I'll be flitting backwards and forwards to the UK to help mum get ready for her move - she's panicking a lot about it.
Plus it's summer and we now have a hoard of guests at both apartments starting next Saturday.
So we're off to Roda on Thursday for 3 days and then I fly back to the UK on Sunday 15th for 8 days - no internet connection when I'm at mums.

I'll be thinking of you all even when I'm missing. Just won't get time to post.

Why on earth is Mini's ***** out frost in the word de-frost-ing????

de*****ing

must have been a typo!
No - went back and editted it and it still *****'d it out.

De*****ing

Ah - now I understand it! It's nothing to do with Minis - it's all to do with my firewall!!!!!
Those dreaded 5 ***** are my mum's miaden name - which I have protected in my "vault" to stop people getting at the info that I have to use onsome web-sites to identify myself.

Weird!

Back