French Fries (The Crisps)

Vickij2012

Does anyone know what these are classed as? I heard someone saying that they are free or can be classed as a HE, because they are so low in calories and fat. I did my research and noticed that Ryvita minis are classed as HE but they have more calories than french fries, this set me thinking. Any help would be appreciated!?

The 22g bags of french fries are 5syns each. They definitely wouldn't be free, i believe that Ryvita minis may be able to count as a HE due to their higher fibre content. As HEs are more based on their nutrient values and fibre, rather than calories x

The 22g bags of french fries are 5syns each. They definitely wouldn't be free, i believe that Ryvita minis may be able to count as a HE due to their higher fibre content. As HEs are more based on their nutrient values and fibre, rather than calories x

Might give them a miss then!! lol

On my last round of sw (yes, I'm back again!) I always used to stock up with French fries, quavers and wotsits as they were the lowest sub crisps. This time I'm having velvet crunch instead but the saving is only .5 to 1 syn.

You don't need to give them a miss they are still fairly low as crisp go. No point depriving yourself if you like them

You don't need to give them a miss they are still fairly low as crisp go. No point depriving yourself if you like them

Yeah your right, i dunno why but I feel like im letting myself down a bit if I have crisps. I know im probably just being silly! lol x

Back