Kcal = 350
Fat = 3.9g
Carbohydrate = 60.4g
Fibre = 12.4g

Per 11g serving I get it as
2 Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy
;)

Hi Everyone
New to SW today and just wondering, how many syns are in the Covent Garden Chunky veg soup? I know its likely to be a lot, but I have a carton in the fridge and just don't want to waste it unless I have to.

TIA! xx

Hi guys,

Can anybody tell me how many syns are in the marshmallow rice krispie squares (the square ones, not the old rectangular ones?!)?

Some posts on here say 4, some say 6?? They are the 85calorie ones...?

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys,

Can anybody tell me how many syns are in the marshmallow rice krispie squares (the square ones, not the old rectangular ones?!)?

Some posts on here say 4, some say 6?? They are the 85calorie ones...?

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

if they're 85 cals, I'd go with 4 syns using the 1 syn for 20 cals ;)

Not sure if anyone can helped me I picked up some salmon for dinner thinking it was just plain - I have now just read on the back that it is poached in wine! How do I work out the syns for this? I have had 3 syns today and am allowing myself 10 a day.

Does anyone know the syn value of chocolate chip snackajacks?

Does anyone know the syn value of chocolate chip snackajacks?

I think they are 2.5 each, but I will check for you.

Edited to add, they are 3 each. Good job I checked. ( these are the jumbo ones)

Brilliant thank you!! :)

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if I used some of my allowance from my 350ml of Skimmed milk with a packet of Knorr Pepper sauce mix, is it still 6 syns for the whole packet? I think it might be free as my milk is from my healthy option A and it's just the packet contents I worried about. Confused :confused:

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if I used some of my allowance from my 350ml of Skimmed milk with a packet of Knorr Pepper sauce mix, is it still 6 syns for the whole packet? I think it might be free as my milk is from my healthy option A and it's just the packet contents I worried about. Confused :confused:

Hi just checked it is still 6 syns for the whole packet, with 350ml skimmed milk as your HEA

Back