Frequently asked syn values! Mugshots? Mullerlight? - find it here

This is probly already asked but I cant find it anywhere sorry.... but how many syns do the products from the flora pro activ line (low cholerstaral one) have?

can anyone advise me if there are any syns for this type of yoghurt? if so - how many? :)
306%5C5390053000306%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

Found out the syn values for the new muller light last night, they're available in shops from 16th March :)

Coconut and Lime - free
Lemon Cheesecake - 1 syn
Banoffee Pie - 1 syn
Strawberry Cheesecake - 1 syn
Apple Pie - 1 syn

Coconut and Lime sounds gorgeous. I like the coconut and vanilla greek style muller lights but they aren't free. Great that the new coconut one is!!

I haven't seen the coconut and lime ones anywhere! Must keep an eye out!

Im not sure if this has been asked but the lidl fat free yoghurts that look exactly like muller lights - Are these syn free?

Anyone able to tell me how many syns in a Homepride Pasta Bake sauce, tomato and pepperoni?

Many thanks.

Julia x

Iv searched all over on this forum and cant find the syns for batchelors cup a rice, can anyone help please? Not savoury just called 'cup a rice' less than 2% fat. Dried is 45kcal so would think a straight 20cal=1syn would work. But made up (with boiling water) is 241?!

Also muller light coconut with hint of vanilla greek style yogurts? Thought they were free, read somewhere they are 0.5, can anyone confirm this please?

Iv searched all over on this forum and cant find the syns for batchelors cup a rice, can anyone help please? Not savoury just called 'cup a rice' less than 2% fat. Dried is 45kcal so would think a straight 20cal=1syn would work. But made up (with boiling water) is 241?!

Chicken is 2.5 on EE and Green, 12 on red, Golden veg is 1 and 11.5.

Thanks wannabethinner, hmm think id rather have the uncle bens express rice pouches as they are nearly the same syns yet much tastier I think. Thanks again

Never regret something that once made u smile

Hi
Quick syn question, do you have to use any or all of your daily syns, how does not eating them as opposed to eating them affect weightloss?

Can anybody help me please - was going to make chicken curry tonight and have been trying to investigate as to whether i can use a 425g jar of pataks korma - this will feed 3 adults - any help will be appreciated - i have to use the jar as i'm a terrible cook tbh :( .. thanks people x

Can anybody help me please - was going to make chicken curry tonight and have been trying to investigate as to whether i can use a 425g jar of pataks korma - this will feed 3 adults - any help will be appreciated - i have to use the jar as i'm a terrible cook tbh :( .. thanks people x

You can use whatever you want, as long as you syn it :) Having said that, this sauce is pretty high. I couldn't find a listing for the 425g jar but the 450g jar is 38 syns on all plans!

Oh no :( best avoid using it then - if anybody knows of any low syn curry sauces feel free to let me know pretty please :thumbup:

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The weight watchers korma sauce is 9 syns for the jar - so it would be 3 for your portion.

I will say though, do try making a few sauces - they aren't too difficult at all and you'll save lots of syns!

Back